Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls   Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:58 pm

"Alright. I'll get you to join me the hard way then. I gave you a chance." Will said as he decided to go at the santa girl with his fists ready for a combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls   Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:56 am

38=success!

Will unleashes one final combo on the Santa girl and manages to send her flying straight into the elf girls, knocking out all three of them out

(Santa & Elves are defeated)

It doesn't take too long for the girls to wake up, and Will re-extends his offer for the Santa girl to join him. "Hmm...well thanks to three wrecking my factory I have to put toy production on hold now so I suppose I don't anything else to do at the moment. Since you've made it back onto Santa's nice list, I'll help you but..." she leans in and whispers in his ear "if you're naughty then Santa's going to have to 'punish' you~". Will shudders a bit at that last comment since he's not quite sure what she means by it, but he's won so he makes his trek back through the cold to get home.
Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Sexy Santa & Elf Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2