Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:30 pm

"Indeed we aren't..." Will wipes the toon girl's lipstick off his lips as he goes in for a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:54 pm

86=critical success!

Will rushes at the toon girl and unleashes a powerful combination of hooks on her, knocking her into a nearby building and once again leaving her seeing stars

(Toon Girl is now paralyzed)

(3 Willpower restored)

Will's WILLPOWER- 21
Toon Girl's STAMINA- 16
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:43 pm

(Btw, perhaps since Will does also take 1 willpower damage from this... Could it also cancel out the Toon Girl's attack for this turn?)
"Alright. It's time to see what that santa girl can do for me..." Will says as he takes the time to summon her.

(Summon: Santa Girl)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 pm

(no that's a bit too much of an extra advantage)

Summon: Santa Girl

Will takes the opportunity to summon the Santa Girl who says "And what can Santa do for you today darling?"

"I could use a bit of help dealing with her over there" Will says pointing towards the stunned Toon Girl.

"Hmm...well you've been a good boy for Santa lately but..." the Santa girl trails as she forces Will's lips into a pucker "You'll have to give me a little present first~" as she plants a big kiss. Afterwards she blows a heart at the Toon Girl that seems to have some kind of strange effect on her.

"There" says the Santa Girl. "I've made her a little bit easier to deal with...provided you can deal with what's coming next"

"What what do you mean what's coming next?" asks Will but the Santa girl has already vanished and the barrier surrounding him fades.

He turns his attention back to the toon girl who seems to have not only recovered from the last attack but now seems even more lovestruck than before. "Come to mamma, honey!" the toon girl chimes excitedly as she applies another coating of sticky lipgloss and heads towards Will fullspeed...

(3 Willpower restored, Archangel effect ended, Toon Girl now charmed)

Move: Sticky Smooches, 72=success!

Will tries to make a break for it, but she blows another series of sticky kisses at him and they soon leave him pinned against another wall. With him trapped the Toon Girl purrs "Pucker up~" as she continually smacks her lips excitedly before bombarding Will with an onslaught of sticky kisses...

(Will is now binded)

69=escape successful!

But Will manages to hold together and break free from her assault, once again putting a bit of distance between the two of them.

Will's WILLPOWER- 19
Toon Girl's STAMINA- 16
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 pm

"Will decides to take advantage of the Toon Girl now being charmed and goes in for a combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm

48=success!

Will lunges at the toon girl and hits her with a series of repetitive jabs as she gets knocked back and take out of her super lovestruck daze, looking a bit annoyed.

Move: Wolf Whistle, 68=success!

"Time to wrap this up, sweetie" says the toon girl as she pulls out another compact mirror and powders herself as she once again turns into her sexier form and winks at Will. "Ready for round two big boy?~"

Will's WILLPOWER- 19
Toon Girl's STAMINA- 11
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Will decides to take a chance to run off and hide summoning the kissing bandits. "Hey ladies. I have this gal on the ropes. But i'm going to need some accuracy if i'm gonna beat her! You can help yourself to some of me after you tag her for me." Will says as he summons them, also reminding himself of the words the archangel said to him earlier... "I'll probably help myself to HER once this battle's over and i've got this girl tamed..." he thinks to himself.

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Summon: Kissing Bandits

"Well don't mind if we do, sugar" says the brunette "but how about we give you a little taste of what's in store" she purrs as all three start plastering him with kisses. After a couple of rounds of this they turn their attention to the toon girl and fire their heart bullets at her before getting ready to make their exit.

"Don't forget what you promised, sweetie~" says the blond as the trio gallops off.

Meanwhile the toon girl blows a kiss as a dozens of tangible lips begin to form...

Move: Kissy Lips Deluxe, 3=failure

But this time Will manages to dodge every one of them and tries to further the distance between himself and the toon girl

Will's WILLPOWER- 19
Toon Girl's STAMINA- 11
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Will decides to take a chance and gets close to her before initiating a combo of hook punches. "Alright... This should weaken her enough to where I can just give her a kiss and she'll fall for me... Though i'd better be ready for her to return the affection a whole lot when done..." He thinks to himself, planning to go in for another combo once he's paralyzed the toon girl.

(Right-Left Hook Combo, followed by 1-2-3 Combo in the turn after)

Last edited by Flash Trickstar on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

43=success!

Will rushes at the toon girl and gives her a solid blow to the stomach making her almost reel over. However though she seems fairly exhausted, it seems her persistence has only increased. "You'll be the one falling for me, honey~" the toon girl purrs

Move: Kissy Lips Deluxe, 55=success!

She steps back a bit and softly blows another kiss Will's way as a series of tangible lips begin to form and lock onto Will as each of them lick themselves. They then all converge on Will at once and attack him relentlessly as they start to flood his thoughts and leave him completely defenseless

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Jumbo Smoocharoo, 10=success!

The toon girl pulls out a jumbo tube of lipstick and generously coats her lips, applying deeper and deeper layers. Once done she shows off the results to Will, puckering and smacking her lips with a repeated *MUAH* *MUAH* as Will feels his member beginning to harden. The toon girl forces Will's lips into a pucker and says "Get ready for the biggest, wettest kiss, of your life honey!~" as she licks her lips and puts them into a massive, juicy pucker and plants a long forceful kiss on Will's lips as he feels himself giving over to the sheer bliss before she once again pulls away with a loud *MUUUUUUUUUAAAAHHHH* leaving him both frozen and smitten as he starts to seriously fight the temptation of giving himself over to her as she returns to normal

(Will is now paralyzed and charmed, Wolf Whistle ended)

Move: Sticky Smooches, 80=success

The toon girl applies another coating of sticky lip gloss and chimes "Time to wrap this up, cutie pie~" as she blows a few kisses his way, and Will's so lovestruck at this point that he doesn't even bother to avoid them as they pin him down to the ground. She hovers over him and purrs "You're all mine, honey~" as she starts peppering Will with another series of sticky kisses

(Will has lost 40 WILLPOWER, Will will now succumb!)

Too Hot for TV(Finisher)- With Will now completely at the toon girl's disposal, she drags him into a bedroom and rips off his' clothes. She takes out another giant tube of lipstick and generously adds on a few extra coats before licking her lips as she gazes at her helpless prey. Then she turns to the screen, blowing a kiss and winking before pulling down a giant screen saying "Censored" as all that can be heard from that point on are loud kissing sounds and bleeping noises.

Will wakes up on the street naked and covered in lipstick with his clothes lying next to him. As he gets up he sees a sign saying "West: Marketplace, Straight Ahead: Toon City" as the road ahead stretches into a cartoon world. He shudders to himself and thinks "Next time, I'm getting directions" as he heads home, dreading whatever the archangel and bandits have in store for him.

(Will is defeated!)

(*Whew* this one was pretty down to the wire)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:20 pm

(Please revise this... I think considering her damage output, she should have succumbed after getting to 5 or below.)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 pm

(I hit her while she was CHARMED, so that should have knocked her down to 5. So by that logic, the toon girl should have fallen. Sorry for asking you to revise how much damage she'd have to take. But I would like you to revise the end since I kinda won. ^^')
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:44 am

(Charmed is +1 extra damage and I calculated that in. Overall I was only brought down to 8 STAMINA and I needed to be at 7 to lose)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:40 am

(C'mon. You had me win early other times too y'know. Can I please just end up running at her wanting to finish things while she's still weakened and win that way? If I wasn't led into believing charm status was only +1 damage I wouldn't have chosen to use that move and would  have just used "Right-Left Hook Combo" and then "1-2-3 Combo". I'm sorry I just can't go with losing this one. So can you please revise it for me and have me do those moves instead to win? I'll edit my post too.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 pm

(Charmed status has been listed that way for every single match we've done up to this point. You should have just chosen a better move to go with)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:25 pm

(C'mon... Please? I forgot that after a while and was just used to reading the moves and going to the bottom to start the whole thing. Besides I wanted to have this one for when I rematch the supreme succubus. So please, just this once? I promise I won't try to pull this again.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

(Just pay more attention for the next match. I've given you enough leeway as is)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 pm

(But I really wanted this one... I absolutely promise this will be the last time! Just PLEASE let me have this one.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:31 pm

(Sorry but I don't feel like flexing on this one either)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl   Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Toon Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2