Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters

Go down 
+21
Panoptes
Bloodly
Daemon McRae
maybeimalion
Ninja_Named_Bob
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rpganon123
MistaJoestar
DocBadonk
SoloWingPixy
jonathan123
NanasBanananas
SwerveStar
Yuna
065227n
Urago_
AnonRoy
LazyAlex
Dark-Evil-Lord
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 pm

I dunno, I'd personally keep that a secret for now. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 pm

Well perhaps he can just put the list in a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Hm... for some reason only Jessica's quest has non-random encounters. I downloaded the link on the first page. Did I download the wrong one?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 pm

No. He's just testing the non-random encounters with Jessica Rabbit's mission before he puts them into the others. By the way, speaking of that rpganon. I reccomend you expand some of the hallways incase you need to escape. Otherwise it might not be too fair. ESPECiALLY because of how you made it so you can't escape any battles.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 pm

No, that's correct. This game is VERY work-in-progress. That download was meant to only have Jessica's quest that way, partly as a way to test the change and make sure people liked it.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:40 pm

rpganon123 wrote:

Edit: all quests have on screen Shadowlings instead of random encounters now

Either way, I really like the on-screen shadowlings instead of random encounters. It adds a fun aspect to the game.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:20 pm

Indeed.

As a side note, I'm seeing a pattern - those who create new content for the forum get a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 am

rpganon123 wrote:
Flash Trickstar: like who? I don't know any giantess characters from comics/cartoons, anime, or video games
Try Klan Klan from Macross Frontier.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:41 am

Urago_: on screen enemies have been added but the new download isn't available yet. TheWielder added something to the game that made things a whole lot more interesting but it's not time to show it yet.

Flash Trickstar: I kind of want certain areas to be very difficult to get by without fighting shadowlings. Otherwise nobody would ever get into a fight with them.

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:01 am

Well atleast make it so you're able to escape. Because otherwise it could just cause players to waste resources they'd need for the boss. And that's no fun.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Flash Trickstar: yeah I think I'll add the escape feature back. (I really never meant to take it out but rpg maker defaults battle processing with no escape) but there's roughly 24 enemies per map and I need to change each one to escape available. it's on my to do list.

In other news kiss animations have been added. There are now 3 normal kiss moves (single, double, triple) that deal standard damage and 3 long kiss moves (long single, long double, and long triple) that deal slightly higher damage. With new audio courtesy of Flash Trickstar.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Can we get another download soon?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Eventually. I think I'll have one up when the first game over scenes are complete. And on that note...

I'm still looking for more people who are interesting in writing game over scenes for the game. If you're
interested just pm which characters you would like to work on and we'll move from there.

Jessica Rabbit: TheWielder (in progress)
Yoko Littner: (needed)
Samus Aran: (needed)
Starfire: (needed)
Raven: (needed)

There's plenty more but I would like to keep the full enemy list hidden for now. If you think you might be interested just pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Sent you a message, rpganon123
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Im not much of a writer

...Buuut, Needs more Disgaea-
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Any progress?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:28 am

Part of a game over scene has been added
Added Shadowling to Titans Go! quest.
Mostly been stitching some of the new quests together.
Next update should be out in about a week or less.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:29 am

Jessica quest now has 3 game over scenes.

The current set up having the main character lose his memory when failing the quest but I wanted to know what you guys think. Should the game over scenes just be losing memories or should it be something more permanent like becoming a slave or turning into a shadowling?

Also new update is available on the first page
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 am

I AM THE LORD OF ZAGGING.

Also somthing feels very 'familiar' with the first game over(I hadn't looked at the others yet) -looks at a certain translated game on the forum-

Not that thats a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:41 am

Crap, I had one thing to do and I forgot to do it.

Credits:
TheWeilder (writer of House of Temptation): Wrote all of Jessica's Game Over scenes.
Flash Trickstar: Provided some of the kissing sound effects.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Just to keep it organized, could you please either:
A: Keep a changelog on the first post
Or
B: put "Last updated: (Date) Version: (Number) on the first post

Thanks and keep up the great work, man.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:18 pm

@Yuna, which game are you referring to? I didn't reference any others, so unless you mean the writing style is similar, I've just coincidentally copied something.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:35 pm

TheWielder: probably Mindia. I used many of the same sound effects
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:24 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
TheWielder: probably Mindia. I used many of the same sound effects
Yeah, that. I couldn't remember the name.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Ah yeah, that was a fun game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next