Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best......Forum....ever

Go down 
+2
ChevalierDiabolique
EhSteve1119
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

Best......Forum....ever Empty
PostSubject: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:08 am

I would just like to say that this really is the best forum ever. I mean, I can post one of the worst writings ever and people are so nice about it. I mean you people get along with each other so well. It's rare that I see an argument or a dispute on this forum. Everybody here is so supportive of someone else's hard work. And frankly, that's what makes this forum the best....ever. So good job everyone. Keep up the good work! Because you.....yes you....are a badass. Like Mad Max level of badass.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:38 am

Wow that's very bad ass o.o
And feel yourself at home, it's always great to have someone else and yeah this is a great forum, thanks for those words
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 am

Theres only one person I had a problem with here(And they know who they are)

But I can disagree with somone without throwing a complete fit all the time.

Its a very nice forum, though! I cant quite say much for other forums since its fairly rare for me to go to..well, Any other forums.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 am

Well, yeah, I am pretty amazing! Cool

But seriously, yeah, these guys are great. I made an entire text game for these guys, and due in no small part to their contributions (both them playing it and their voluminous feedback), it currently holds the top spot in the Adult category on the site where it's hosted. It's earning, like, a hundred more 'gasms per day now.

So now I'm writing a Sequel, and writing for another game made by rpganon123.

So yeah, these guys fuggin' rock!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:57 am

Well thank you for the kind words there Ehsteve1911! I didn't start the forum but I took over once the Admin abandoned the place so that does mean a lot that people are enjoying it and I shall keep up the good work lol.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:23 pm

yo yuna u aint talkin bout me is you? i aint dun nothin man.

AND HOLLA AT YA BOI GUAME WHOS BAK IN ACKION BABBBYYY

did sum time but now im bak yaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best......Forum....ever   Best......Forum....ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Best......Forum....ever
Page 1 of 1