A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Succubus Sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
No one

PostSubject: Succubus Sister   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28lwkZCqUA#t=30m20s

Link to download the game is in the description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am

Looks hot enough. I'ma bite the bullet and check out the download link for y'all.

Update: while waiting for the download, I've discovered this game is heavily fart-centric. If that's your fetish, then great. Overall, the game looks like pretty solid quality animation, especially considering how easy it is to take a hot 3D model and make it un-hot when animating it. Dialogue could be improved, based on what I saw from the multiple videos. Lastly, it seems like the download link doesn't want to work for me.

Personally, I always recommend Mega or Mediafire. Preferably Mega, cuz they don't give a damn what you upload. Further, they're both so commonly used that you can find a solution easily if something doesn't work.

So, in short, if you're a fart-fetishist and can get the download to work for you, then this is something you'll enjoy, I think. Not quite my thing, but if it's your thing, then enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

Yeah, I believe the guy is German or Russian, basically English isn't his first language. I believe mkmd has a cleaner version if the text really bothers ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Not really into faring not the kiss is cute and I do like the idea of a pov RPG with kisses and charming and the like. I know I would mind if one opponent hugged the MC into her chest before lifting their and charm kissing them for example. XD Still to those who love farting, more power to ya, your going to love it. XD Just wish it kinda broaden it's range, ya know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 am

Download link worked fine for me.  And yes the game is almost all about girls farting on you.

Edit: ugh this game is really not fun. Just use hassou a lot and guard when they're going to do a strong attack. Everything else is pretty obvious and you never lose but it still takes forever to kill enemies even with 2 hassous in effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 am

Yes I actually cleaned up his grammar and misspellings, but I kept his sentence structure the same so it's still his original work and not how I would of written it. I'm just glad that I have both of these fetishes and I was the one who asked if he would put some kissing into the game for us Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 am

Just thought I'd butt in here before the topic gets too cold and say I really enjoyed this game. It was short, but pretty sweet. I was very pleased to see that each boss (the last three in particular) had multiple unique moves. Though I admit, as far as kisses go, they're pretty scarce. It's probably not worth playing if you only want to see the one kiss and can't enjoy the farting along the way. Fortunately, that wasn't a problem for me. I can get behind some farts.
Wait, that came out wrong...
Actually no, now that I think about it, that came out just right.

P.S. I especially liked the tail prison. I dunno, there was just something satisfying about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister   Today at 8:20 am

Back to top Go down

Succubus Sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1