A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

doctor chambers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: doctor chambers   Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Doctor veronica chambers is a midara who likes to frequent numerous hospitals around the world. Doctor chambers likes to visit every kind of patient and give them a nice dose of TLC whenever the patient wants it or not.

Appearence: Dr. Chambers is 5'9 and weights 135lbs. She has medium dark hair, has light green eyes, and a slightly tan complexion. She wears a green shirt that shows off her modest curves with a white jacket over it with white pants and shoes. On her jacket is an id with her full name and title and she wears a Stethoscope around her neck.

attacks:

Oral check up: Dr. Chambers grabs the opponent and frenches them in the mouth. does 1 wp damage

checking your heart beat: chambers uses her Stethoscope to listen to the opponent's heart beat all the while kissing the opponent's chest.

bed side manner: chambers attempts to calm an opponent down by blow them a kiss. does 1 wp damage.

love shot: dr chambers injects the target with a serum that makes the target charmed(3 turn cooldown)

involuntary sperm donation(male only)- chambers reaches down into the targets pants, wraps her hand around their member and starts to stroke it. does 2 wp damage with a chance to bind at 86-100

physical therapy: dr chambers feels up the target and kisses them everywhere while groping random parts of the body. does 2 wp damage

restrain!: Dr chambers knocks the target to the ground and head scissors them. does 3wp damage with a two turn cooldown.

code blue(finisher): dr chambers places the targets head underneath her shirt and chest smothers them. does 4 wp + bind.

tell me what you guys think of dr chambers so far, I would appreciate any input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: doctor chambers   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

alright, she's finished. please tell me what you think ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: doctor chambers   Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Wow, nice detail. And head scissors is always nice Very Happy. As for suggestions, how about an attack where she restrains her target with bandages?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: doctor chambers   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Very nice. I had the my doctor profile half-way done before I read yours and started the police one to not be redundant lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doctor chambers   

Back to top Go down

doctor chambers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1