Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mark v.s. Pirates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:52 pm

After a series of midara hunting quests, Mark's decided to get some much needed R&R and take a relaxing boat ride for the trip home. However midway through the cruise he wakes up from a nap to find the other passengers screaming in terror and hears one of them scream "PIIIIIIRRRRAAAAATTTEESSSS!!!!"

Mark sighs upon realizing his break's been ruined and tries to locate a lifeboat and make an escape before he's sighted but before he can he hears a voice from behind him saying "Where do you think you're going matey?"

He turns around to see a trio of women. Two of them have tanned skin and are wearing bandannas and bikinis that barely manage to hide their rather large assets. In the middle is a redheaded woman wearing a pirate captain hat along with a jacket and Mark can't help but notice her bust is even larger than the other two.

"You don't get to leave until you've handed over all your valuables" says one of the pirate girls

"I don't really have anything on me..." Mark says as he slowly inches towards the lifeboat but the girls block his path and start giggling.

"Oh that's fine, love" says the captain licking her lips "we'll make do with your body instead~". The pirate girls start blowing kisses his way and Mark starts to feel a bit unnerved as he reaches for his sword

==============

=Simple RP=
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
Even rolls that are 86 or higher are considered criticals and allow for an extra attack
Successful basic attacks will do 1 WILLPOWER or STAMINA damage
Group attacks do +1 WILLPOWER damage

Paralyzed status- Victim is unable to attack or dodge the next attack targeted towards them
Charmed status- Attacks do +1 WILLPOWER damage for the next 2 turns and any even rolls that are 20 or lower are unsuccessful

===============

Mark Terrazi, 21, swordsman
Abilities (can use only one every 3 turns):
Draketongue: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. With a flick of the wrist, Drakefang becomes coated in twisting green flames. All successful sword strikes do one additional damage.

Dragon Shield: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. Mark holds his ground, conjuring a flaming shield to his off-arm. Prevents Bind, and opponents are dealt one Stamina damage if they successfully hit Mark with a melee attack.

VS.

Pirates

Abilities (can use one every 3 turns)
Paralysis Pistol: ??? Deals 3 WILLPOWER damage + paralyzed status
Walk The Plank: ??? Target rolls die. If roll is 50 or lower deals 2 WILLPOWER damage + paralyzed status if roll is higher than 50 deals 4 WILLPOWER damage + charmed status

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 20
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Indeed, He had picked up a cheap ticket for a cruise. He just felt that he needed a rest...but now it looked as though that plan was out of the window. He looked between the 3 busty Pirates, grimacing as he unsheathed Drakefang. "Sorry sweetheart, I went on this cruise for the sole purpose of avoiding encounters like this for a bit...and now you've pissed me off by ruining my relaxation, and preventing me from getting a tan. Prepare to go down!" Mark shouted as he rushed towards one of the Bandana-wearing Pirates, lashing out at her with his sword. (Action: Attack)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:29 pm

72=success!

Mark slashes at one of the pirate girls and manages to knock her back. Meanwhile the other one walks next to him and leans in to give him a peck on the cheek...

57=failure!

But Mark manages to inch away from her kiss and points his sword at her to make her back off a bit a and put some distance between them.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Mark's eyes narrowed as he made the Pirate Girl back off with a death glare, while he also made sure to keep his eyes on the Pirate Captain as well. "I don't care how many of you there are, I have no plans on sacrificing my body to you." He said as he jumped back, holding his blade in a defensive stance. (Action: Defend).
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:27 pm

36=failure!

The other pirate girl tries creeping up behind Mark to tackle him but his focused defense allows him to see her attack coming and avoid it as she stumbles into the first pirate girl as the two fall onto the ground.

One of the girls says "You wouldn't mind helping a lady up would you?" looking at Mark pleadingly

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:29 pm

"Hmph, I wouldn't mind helping a lady up...except Judging by both your clothes and your demanour's, ladies is not the word I would use." Mark said, turning up to face their Captain, eyebrow raised. "Your turn." He said, before rushing forward, aiming a slash in her direction.
(Action: Attack)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:47 pm

40=success!

Mark slashes at the captain putting some distance between them. Meanwhile the pirate girls get up and one of them says "You've got a mouth on you landlubber. Let's see if we can't shut it~" as she flings towards him lips puckered...

21=failure!

But Mark ducks under her as she crashes into the pirate captain. So far things seem to be going in Mark's favor.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 18
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Mark smirked as he jumped back after dodging another attack. "Hey, its not cockiness If I back it up, and so far you 'Pirates' seem like nothing more than pieces of Driftwood to me...time to heat thing's up." Mark's blade suddenly became cloaked in his Signature Green flame, which he then used to Attack one of the Bandana Girl's.

(Action: Draketongue - Duration: 2 turns, any attack that land's on Midara causes 2 stamina damage instead of 1)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:08 pm

4=success!

Mark unleashes a powerful flaming slash on of the pirate girls leaving her in a bit of a daze as the Pirate Captain snarls.

"We'll see how much you talk after I put a bullet in you" as she aims her pistol at him...

Move: Paralysis Pistol, 93=failure

But Mark manages to dodge the shot which just serves to anger the pirates further.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 16
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Mark was starting to grow more confident in himself as he effortlessly dodged the bullet. "C'mon ladies, your making this way to easy! Bring as many girl's to the party as you want, your still no match for me!" Suddenly Mark was rushing forward again, aiming to Attack the Captain again. (Action: Attack)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:43 pm

74=success!

Mark slashes at the Pirate Captain and manages to knock the pistol out of her hand. However the pirate girls both try to make a lunge at him...

55=failure!

But he once again manages to avoid them and Mark can't help but laugh at loud at their failures

(jeez I'm having some really awful luck with these rolls...)

Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Pirates' STAMINA- 14
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:31 am

(You are indeed haha)

Mark grinned. "Cmon girls! This really doesn't feel right...by now I would've at least been hit by one of your attacks....tell you what-" not only did Mark kick the captains pistol back to her, he sheathed his sword and put his hands up. "I'll let you have one free shot at me. I need to be feeling your attacks otherwise it just doesn't do it for me..." He said, smirking.

(Action: Skip - Marks cockiness gets the better of him and he willingly allows himself to be attacked. The next Midara attack will be a guaranteed hit, and if the roll is over 70, it will be a critical success)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:04 am

"That's mighty kind of ye, sweetie. We'll be sure to return the favor~" the pirate captain purrs

Move: Paralysis Pistol, 59=success!

She fires a shot from her pistol and to Mark's surprise it doesn't seem to hurt as much as he thought it would but he finds himself unable to move as the captain struts up to him and wraps her arms around him.

"Pucker up~" she chimes as she forces his lips into a pucker and passionately frenches him. After a few seconds she breaks the kiss with a loud "MUAH" as Mark lets out a moan and stumbles to the ground in a daze

(Mark is now paralyzed)

27=success!

"Your turn girls" the pirate captain says to the bandanna girls. Mark looks up to see the two girls slowly applying lipstick before proceeding to pounce him and plaster his face relentlessly with kisses. He manages to fend them off but he had to admit their kisses felt pretty good and he may have underestimated their wiles.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 15
Pirates' STAMINA- 16

Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:31 am

((Damn those Pirates are powerful. XD)

Indeed, Mark had braced himself for the shot but felt not much more than a Bang on his shoulder. He then noticed though that he couldn't move. "Oh crap..." Mark muttered as the Pirate wrapped her arms around him and french kissed him. "MMMM!!" Mark's eyes popped out of his head as he crumpled to the ground, his eyes swivelling up in time to see the two lesser Pirates pouncing him with puckered Red lips, and he felt them plaster him with soft, sensual kisses.

Mark was quickly back to his feet, wiping the lipstick from his face. "That's more like it. Now I'm feeling pumped up..." Suddenly, Mark fired a quick attack, launching a Green Fireball at the Pirates.

((Action: Fireball - A Fireball is thrown from Mark's blade. Though the actually fireball does no stamina damage, If it hits, it will afflict the Midara/s with a 'burned' status. while burnt, if a Midara Attacks and rolls less than 50, they will suffer 2 Stamina damage, regardless of success. Burn Status lasts 3 turns))
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:59 pm

14=success!

The green flames of the fireball scorch the pirates leaving them wincing in pain. The pirate captain growls and says "Looks like we'll have to teach this landlubber a few more manners. Ladies". Once again the pirate girls both try try to jump Mark at once...

67=failure!

But he manages to avoid the attack and puts a bit more distance between them. Mark's still feeling pretty good about his chances

Mark's WILLPOWER- 15
Pirates' STAMINA- 16
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Mark smiled as he noticed the burns appearing all over the Pirate's Attractive bodies. If they were careless it was going to hurt them. "Your the one who need's a little more Etiquette I believe. How about I give a 'Crash Course'!?" Mark shouted as he rushed toward's one of the lesser pirates, sword raised. (Action: Attack).
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 pm

12=success!

Mark slashes away at the pirate girl, knocking her back into the other one. Meanwhile the Pirate Captain whips out her pistol again and takes aim...

91=failure!

But Mark once again dodges the shot with ease and laughs "Didn't anyone teach you how to aim?"

Mark's WILLPOWER- 15
Pirates' STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:34 pm

"I mean really girl's, the only attack you've landed so far I GIFTED to you. I sure hope your going to make this more interesting as we go!" Mark shouted, before he held his sword up in a Defensive stance once-more. (Action: Defend).
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:20 pm

97=failure!
The pirate captain continues to open fire on Mark but he continues to dodge all the bullets. She snarls "Time for a change of tactics". She calls the other pirate girls over and whispers something in their ear as they start giggling.

Warning- Sneak Attack (+1 action)

Mark's WILLPOWER- 15
Pirates' STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:11 am

Mark didn't like what the Pirate girl's were doing, knowing they must've been planning something. He was used to tactics like these, so he decided to protect himself, summoning his Dragon Shield from his flames.
(Action: Dragon Shield)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:10 am

63=failure, 77=failure!

The two pirate girls lunge at Mark to attempt to tackle him to the ground, but he once again manages to avoid them. However the captain moves behind him and aims her pistol in another attempt to paralyze him, but Mark notices the attack just in time to block the shot with his shield.

He tries put a bit more distance between them and says "Sorry, you'll have to try better than that ladies"

Mark's WILLPOWER- 15
Pirates' STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:45 pm

"Okay girl's, I think it's time we kick thing's up a notch...literally!" Mark shouted as he rushed toward's the captain, aiming a swift kick to her face. (Action: Attack).
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:42 pm

72=success!

Mark kick lands successfully as the captain falls to the ground. "Aye, you're really starting to test me sweetheart" she says picking herself back up "I'll teach ye what happens when you underestimate us"

"Oh really now?" Mark says laughing. "I'd like to see you try"

Move: Walk the Plank, 58=success!

The two pirate girls slowly walk towards Mark with a lustful glint in their eyes and it's unnerving enough for him to take a few steps back. They continue moving in until suddenly Mark realizes he's standing on one of the plankboards.

"Thanks for the help girls" Mark says assuming he can just make a quick dive for the ocean but the girls laugh.

"Ye might want to look below before you get too excited" says one of them.

Mark looks into the ocean and sees a bunch of bunch of girls swimming around the ship like hungry sharks. They excitedly giggle and call out at the ship. "Hey, sexy!" "Come closer, won't you?" "We'll be gentle! I promise!" Mark moves back nervously and the pirate captain says "Choose sweetheart. Will it be us? Or them?"

The pirate girls start blowing kisses his way and beaconing him to come over while the swimmer girls below smack their lips excitedly and make loud kissing noises as Mark realizes there's no getting out of this either way...

17=swimmers

So he decides to try taking his chances with the swimmer girls and jumps into the ocean hoping he can swim away before they catch him but it's no use as the girls quickly pull him below water and start plastering him with kisses as he gasps for air. After a few minutes of this the pirates pull him back up and toss him onto the deck as he's left sprawled out and exhausted.

(Mark is paralyzed)

62=success!

One of the pirate girls chimes "Looks like you could use some mouth to mouth" as she generously applies more lipstick and slowly licks her lips before leaning in and forcing him into a rough makeout session as Mark continues to gasp for air. Eventually she breaks the onslaught with a loud "MUUUUAAAHHH" as Mark's left in a weird daze of lust and exhaustion.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 12
Pirates' STAMINA- 14
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:05 am

The Swimmer girl's left him totally breathless and then the Pirate girl giving him 'mouth to mouth' left him spluttering when she had finished, coughing loudly as he scrabbled back to his feet. "...Well, Guess Running away won't be an option today...Right then!" Mark then suddenly fired another non-damaging, but burn-inflicting Fireball at the Pirate Girls (Action: Fireball).
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

50=success!

Mark launches a fireball at the two pirate girls, wrapping them in flame. Meanwhile the pirate captain attempts to creep up behind him...

13=failure!

But Mark notices her in time to kick her in the other direction and raises his sword ready for the next attack

Mark's WILLPOWER- 12
Pirates' STAMINA- 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark v.s. Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Pirates   Mark v.s. Pirates Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark v.s. Pirates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next