Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First Off-Topic Ever Created!

Go down 
+2
bouncer44se
Mkmd13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The First Off-Topic Ever Created! Empty
PostSubject: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 pm

and yes it is created by yours truly Mkmd13, but anyways lets get off topic shall we. (lol) The first thing I want to talk about is Mortal Kombat 9 that is coming out early 2010. Its going to be 2D! yes you read right 2D for all the hardcore MK fans back in the day (like me! hints the name MKmd13)

So whats your guys prediction on the new MK9? Do you think it will be as great as MK2 was or as bad as MK special forces?
Back to top Go down
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 pm

thats easy.................IT'S GOING TO SUCK ASS Mad
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 pm

well I dont think it will suck. lol I always have high hopes for MK games. The only 3D games that have disappointed me were Special Forces, Sub-Zero Mythologies, Armageddon, and DCU (kinda).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Where did you hear that it was going to be 2d? All I heard was that it that production had begun on it, and they were already mo-capping special moves and fatalities (which they promised would be really sick, but... meh)

Anyways, DA and Deception were fun enough with people, but Armageddon was disappointing and I never cared enough to play the DC vs. game. It sucked that the DLC got cut though. I heard Harley was going to be added.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 am

Well, MK vs DCU is now adding Quan Chi to the roster, so DLC is still possible. Go here for more info on how i know its going to be 2D http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/data/961032.html.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't know... I wouldn't trust gamefaqs's descriptions. They call Bayonetta a 3D fighter and it's not even remotely similar.

Anyways, I don't think the series will ever be great until they cultivate their community like every other fighting game. I understand the stigma surrounding tourney players, and they can be obnoxiously elitist at times but it doesn't hurt to listen to the fans, especially the fanatical ones who at least have some background to back up their claims. I don't want MK to be a carbon copy of all the other Japanese fighters, but I think they development team has a lot to learn when it comes to making a competent brawler.

Of course, I'd just be happy if Kitana would kiss her opponent AFTER TAKING OFF HER MASK. She did it in the first game she appeared in, why has the leap to 3D made it impossible now?
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 am

hello people how are you doing today?
---------------
...With love to free glitter graphics...

Last edited by crazzycat on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 am

...i haven't decided if this crazzycat fella is a really smart bot or a somewhat slow human
Back to top Go down
DMNT

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

LOL, it's definitely a bot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Off-Topic Ever Created!   The First Off-Topic Ever Created! Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Off-Topic Ever Created!
Page 1 of 1