Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shita quest no lone wanderer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbas

Shita quest no lone wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:44 pm

I founded this game and looks like it has kisses in it (at last one)

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE167000.html
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

I open it and suddenly remember it as the game with the male ahegao...
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 pm

I'll try to see if there's any in the trial version
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:29 pm

if anyone knows how to pass the cat in the begining please tell me. Can i pass a link for the game here?
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Just to the right of the cat, if you push up you'll start on an invisible walkway toward the chest.

The kissing scene directly follows this first patch of gameplay, just choose the first dialog option at every prompt in the following town.

I don't know if there's more, the format of the game is "play this boring jrpg section, then be rewarded with hentai cg's," whereas I'd prefer something where the hentai and gameplay were presented together. So I won't be finding out.
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:36 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Can someone upload video?
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:06 pm

I have the game. The game has kissing sounds mixed with everything else you hear during a typical loss scene in an H game but only one of the CGs depict kissing.

The full game isn't so great. Like silentviewing said, it's just traversing a linear path with typical RPG battles, and then getting to a town with a new female or H scene. You can however unlock all the scenes from the start if you have the full game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shita quest no lone wanderer   Shita quest no lone wanderer Empty

Back to top Go down

Shita quest no lone wanderer
Page 1 of 1