Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glossy Temptress

Go down 
+2
Lightshock16
Zesquid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Glossy Temptress

Appearance: wears skin-tight black latex leggings, tall hot-pink heels of a shiny, glittery material, and a tight-fitting black and pink latex dress.  All of her makeup is shiny and metallic pink, from her sparkly nail polish to her eyeshadow to her bright and full painted lips coated in shimmering.

Description: a dazzling enchantress whose tactics revolve around catching her opponent's gaze and keeping them fixated on her shiny appearance.  If her opponent doesn't have a shiny fetish, she has the ability to bestow one upon them to increase the power of her abilities.

Glossy imprint: calling out to her target, the Glossy Temptress catches their attention and she flashes them a wink.  "I'm gonna catch your eye, babe!  Now here's something to keep with you~<3"  A blush spreads across their face as she leans forward and brings a delicate, shiny hand up to her lips, kissing it with a loud "MWAH~" and lowering her hand, blowing out a soft breath, sending forth a pair of shimmering lips that flutter forth and plant a firm kiss on their cheek, letting out the same "MWAH~" the Temptress spoke as she kissed her hand, filling their mind with the sound of her lovely voice.  The kiss then dissolves into their skin, becoming a kiss mark on their cheek.  Increases charm and leaves a kiss mark that can be used by the Glossy Temptress for future attacks.  Will only disappear if she is defeated.

Irresistible: striking another pose, this time drawing more attention to her shiny, latex-covered body, her long-lashes flutter as she giggles, her eyes locked with her target's.  "How do you like shiny things?  Do you like my shiny curves?  Think they're sexy?  Well now you're going to find them irresistible!"  She then begins to run her hands over her body, moaning and cooing as she does so, her target's eyes fixated on her wandering hands an glistening curves.  As her hands rub across every inch of her latex, the outfit's shine begins to increase, becoming far more alluring to her target.  Small hearts then begin to radiate off from her shimmering body, floating out and bursting across her victim.  "Mmmm gotta love it!"  Does little charm increase, but causes her target to develop a shiny fetish, causing all of her attacks to become more effective, as well as any other attacks used on the target by monstergirls using something shiny (such as kisses using lipgloss).

That perfect feel: "oh babe, you know you wanna know what this feels like, don't you?  Don't you wanna c'mere and touch it???" the Glossy Temptress beckons to her target, inviting her target over with a single finger and flashing them a wink, a shower of sparkles flying from her shimmery painted eyelid.  If Irresistible has been used, the target will immediately rush over and begin to rub their hands all over the Temptress, feeling the sensation of the smooth latex.  If Irresistible has not been used, the target may resist, and if the target resists then the Temptress will pose and blow kisses and continue to encourage the target to come touch her latex.  The feel of the latex causes the victim to become more enamored with the Glossy Temptress, as well as bring them close to her and immobilize them, setting them up as a prime target for whatever she might want to do next.

Shiny sisterhood (finisher, female): can only be used after the temptress has put four glossy imprints on her target and they must have a shiny fetish (can be one put upon them by Irresistible) the Glossy Temptress will snap, summoning a makeup kit.  "Baby girl, you'd make a great latex model; now come over here so we can doll you up and get you strutting and slutting!"  The imprints on the target begin to radiate with energy, flooding their mind with energy and thoughts of the Temptress and her offer, pulling her into a submissive, hypnotized state.  She'll then walk over and present herself for a makeover.  Swiftly getting to work, the Temptress begins to do the woman's makeup just like hers, shiny and dazzling with long lashes, shimmering eyeshadow, and lots of glitter on her cheeks.  "Ooooh yes yes yes!  Now...... an outfit!"  Snapping with both hands, she'll bring both hands to her lips and kiss them, leaning forward and slowly blowing out a bright energy that surrounds the woman, changing her outfit to become significantly more attractive, revealing, and become composed entirely out of shiny latex.  "Splendid!  And now the cherry on top...."  As a finishing touch, the Temptress will take out a tube of lipstick labeled "shimmering smooch" and run it over her own lips before planting a firm kiss on her victim's lips, transferring the lipstick onto her.  This kiss snaps the victim out of their trance, completing the girl's change into a new Glossy Temptress.

Summon shiny succubus: “I don’t think you truly understand the appeal of latex, darling.  Let me introduce you to one of my friends.” The temptress raises both hands to her lips, planting a long, loud kiss upon them while swaying her hips in flirtatious joy.  Letting out a loud “MWAH!”, she throws her hands forward, sending out a shower of pink sparkles, all of which begin to swirl and dance about until they begin to converge and form a large portal in the shape of a pair of beautiful, pouty, sparkly lips.  The Glossy Temptress then claps her hands twice, and the lips pucker and let out a loud “MWAH!” in a deep, feminine voice, opening up to reveal a portal of what looks to be swirling metallic liquid.  From the liquid emerges a woman of varying figure (depends from woman to woman; ranges from lithe to curvaceous, depending on the will of the Glossy Temptress), climbing from the portal and stepping out most gracefully.  She is clad in thigh-high black latex boots, a black latex bodysuit with a bright pink heart over each breast, has metallic black lipstick and bright pink eyeshadow, and has two black and pink bat wings extending from her back.  “Meet one of my minions; the shiny succubi.  Show them a good time, darling, and teach them the magic of latex.”  The shiny succubus giggles and flashes her foes a quick wink and blows a kiss, sending out a tiny pair of glossy black lips to peck each foe on the cheek.  All who look upon this display are awestruck, stunned from start to end, and take a small amount of charm damage from the succubus’ kiss.

Shiny Succubus

Shiny smooch: “time to brand you for my mistress! She likes ‘em painted all shiiiiiny~<3” flying up to her opponent she throws her arms around their neck and leans in, pressing a firm kiss to their cheek. “MMMMMMMMMWAH!!!” When she pulls back, she looks upon her work proudly at the large metallic black smoochprint on their cheek. “A work of art for my beloved mistress, that’s you! Heehee!” This acts as a glossy imprint, and can contribute to any Shiny Succubus or Glossy Temptress attack that exploits the victim’s number of glossy imprints.

Kisses that shimmer: “Keep your eyes on me till mistress is ready for your attention!” the succubus flies around her target and begins to fly in circles around them, blowing them lots of loud kisses. Each time she does she blows out a pair of shimmering, sparkling lips surrounded in clouds of bright sparkles. These kisses serve both to charm and to distract, as the sparkles can daze opponents, leaving them wide open for a follow up attack from her mistress. “Catch me if you can! Catch me if you can! Catch me catch me and I’ll smooch you all I can <3”

(Lemme know what y'all think!  I'm totally open to suggestions for this, as I'd really like to add a few more attacks to this one, including a male finisher)

Last edited by Zesquid on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Wow she sound's awesome...I'd love to RP against her sometime. Razz
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 am

I'd love to fight her if I can.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Hey y'all! Just added an attack on her that gives her a minion! Currently working on the minion's attacks. Expect more attacks for them in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 10:10 pm

I do like this. I’d love to challenge her once she gets her minions.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:05 am

herwillingslave wrote:
I do like this. I’d love to challenge her once she gets her minions.

SO I'm not participating in RPs here but please consider this post as an open invitation for people to play as her in my stead. If y'all want to just let me know though, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me Very Happy

ALSO THERE IS NOW TWO MORE ATTACKS FOR SHINY SUCCUBUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Add a Male Finisher
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 12:08 pm

Cyberstrike wrote:
Add a Male Finisher

Will do! That's definitely something I've been meaning to make for a while.

Anyone else have any other suggestions/ideas for this profile? Especially for the shiny succubus
Back to top Go down
darksophina

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:43 pm

a winglock style hold where she traps you in her latex like wings?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:42 pm

darksophina wrote:
a winglock style hold where she traps you in her latex like wings?

HMMMM that's actually a really good idea! I did want her to have a restraint style attack so that could actually work; thank you! I'll go think on this some more and see what arises.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:12 pm

Another attack could trap her target in like a liquid latex?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 6:17 am

herwillingslave wrote:
Another attack could trap her target in like a liquid latex?

OOOH that's good! Maybe I'll pull that in with the wing-binding mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Maybe another minion could be a latex dancer? Her dances could buff the temptress and cause debuffs for the opponets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossy Temptress   Glossy Temptress Empty

Back to top Go down

Glossy Temptress
Page 1 of 1