A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hands Off RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

PostSubject: Hands Off RP   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 am

Hello and welcome to the Hands Off RP. This is a little experiment of mine to see how well a game can go with minimal GM input.

The rules are simple. Aside from your own characters, you guys also all have full control of all NPCs and Midara encountered. Even control of which Midara you encounter.

You decide the flow of combat. You decide whether an attack is effective against you or not. And other players decide how effective your attack was against your enemy. You can roll dice if you want, but you don't have to.

If all goes well I shouldn't have to post too much in this thread. Aside from throwing a curveball at you guys every now and then. Wink
---------------------

You arrive in a small fishing village just as the fog begins to roll in. As you walk through the streets, people slowly meander towards the docks; entranced by the Siren's Song echoing in the air.

You stop before a large shack, the door creeks as you open it. Inside is a gathering of Adventurers. At the head of the group is a grizzled man wearing an old worn suit of armor.

"Thank you all for coming." The man greets as the door closes behind you. "I am Jenkins, former Knight-Captain. I asked you all here for a very important reason. To take back the Kingdom from The Usurper."

Jenkins paused to let that sink in as his eyes scanned the room.

"As much as it pains me to say this, my men and I were no match for her charms. That's why I called for you. Adventurers are more accustomed to dealing with Midara, so hopefully you can succeed where an army has failed."

"I want you to spend the night resting up and getting to know each other. You have a long journey ahead, and I doubt it will be easy."

With that said Jenkins nodded to the assembled Adventurers before taking his leave of the hut. As soon as the door closed behind him, his resistance crumbled and, he too, heeded the Siren's call.

Unbeknownst to the group below, a small Fairy was watching the meeting through a tiny hole in the roof, and laughing to her self at the fun to be had in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm

(Sounds cool. I suck at dming so I won't do much lol)

A tough looking guy walks in. He's covered in hard leather and has shaggy black hair and stubble. "Yo guys. I'm here to help." The others see a big black wolf follow behind him and get scared but the guy says, "It's alright. Name's Baxter the Beastmaster. This is my wolf, Sam. Me and him are gonna kick some midara ass!" The other guys see he's got a long sword in his belt and a crossbow strapped on his back, and the wolf with him looks pretty mean. "So, who're you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serraxas

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:32 am

(I'm game for this if anyone else is.)

A faint creaking crosses the room as the door opens for a second time, followed in short order by an unassuming-looking gentleman clad in a simple belted robe and old leather shoes who looks to be in his late twenties. Watery blue eyes take in the scene for a few seconds, as if their owner's trying to mentally etch his new surroundings into memory.

Seemingly satisfied with what he sees, he opens his mouth at last, speaking in a soft, quiet voice; "Is this the meeting spot for that midaran job? Yeah, yeah, must be, or this is the most well-armed bunch of pub clientele I've ever met, and that'd take some doing, I assure you. Sorry, forgetting my manners, aren't I? Lyle Lowsmith- professional scholar, somewhat average mage."

He chuckles half-heartedly at his own pseudo-joke while raising a hand in greeting, before pulling up a stool at the bar and getting a dog-eared book titled, in somewhat faded text, Channelling Magic For Intermediates out of the satchel hanging at his hip.

"Don't mind me. Just give us a tap on the shoulder when the other latecomers get here, thanks." With that, he flips to a page marked with a black strip of cloth, brushes a stray tress of short brown hair out of his eyes and starts to read, drifting off into his own little world.

Last edited by Serraxas on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellchecking.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 am

From the kitchen, a cloud of smoke appears, and a ghastly-smelling man walks out, dressed in stained robes. He has olive skin, a mop of black hair and frowning eyes. In his hands are a stamper and a bottle of who knows what.

"My sincere apologies for the disturbance, I've been whipping up some potions for the coming days. As you can probably guess, I am an alchemist by trade. The name's Zorba," looking sheepishly at the annoyed crowd. Noticing the irritation, he quickly excuses himself to continue his brewing.

(Zorba is a supporting character, and mixes potions to drink or throw in battle. His current inventory has:
2xMinor Potion-cures wounds, restores stamina, combats physical ailments
2xBitter Tonic-restores will, dispels impairing mental magic
1xRejuvenating Mixture-can cause a knocked out or enslaved character to come back to senses
1xBear Brew-illegal alcoholic beverage, cause a character to do more damage but hit sloppy
3xAcid Vial-does damage, melts clothing
2xSmoke Bottle-allows for an easy escape
Zorba may learn new recipes or invent new ones during the course of the story. He may brew a new potion in lulls)

Perhaps as a peace offer for mucking up the kitchen, Zorba decides to mix some Bear Brew for the rest of the adventurers to drink while they wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:41 am

(Sounds interesting. Cool idea.)

A young man sitting at a crowded table smirks with amused bemusement. "Sounds like he’s cooking a thunderstorm back there," he says to the others beside him.

He chuckles to himself before returning his gaze to his left hand. He dexterously twiddles a gold coin between his left fingers to help focus his search for his train of thought.  The young man’s eyes drift to his reflection in a flagon before him. The vibrations reflect a young gentleman with a crop of dark hair, a trimmed goatee and tanned skin that brightens in the flickering ambiance.

Catching the coin in his palm, the young sits up in his chair, straightening his worn dark navy overcoat. The garb appears military-made, stitched with a thick symbolic red stripe toward the shoulder of his right sleeve. However, the rest of his ensemble – a simple white shirt with an opened dark vest – would suggest he's perhaps something of a scoundrel. Indeed, the young man’s weathered brown eyes seem to travel for a moment for a memory most adventurous.

The moment passes as the gentleman finds the thought: The next part of a story. He’s encouraged by a few curious glances.

"They used to call me 'Captain' Gin Crosby back when we had the ship," he continues with a weary smile. "We were honest pirates – the 'take from the rich and give to the poor' type." He smirks. "Well, I guess it was more, 'defend the poor from the Midara.'"

Gin lifts his left hand, once more juggling the coin between his gloved knuckles quickly back and forth with ease. "At one point, a group of Pirate Girls tried to raid us at sea." His eyes drift upward toward the ceiling as he daydreams. "Almost had us, too. The cronies had most of my crew in a trance while their captain nearly gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse." Catching the coin, Gin pauses to nibble at his lower lip, thinking through the memory for a moment before he scoffs. "She tried, anyway. Luckily…"

The young man leans back slightly in his chair, revealing a flintlock pistol and a dagger belted at his hip beneath his overcoat. His lifts his right hand from his lap and sets it on the table with a soft metallic clank. Much of his hand to his wrist is bound in a curious brass gauntlet darkened with grime and use. Despite the wear and tear, a chromatic orb embedded into the back of his armored hand is clearly visible as it sparkles and glistens with a magical hue.

Gin offers only a sheepish smile and a shrug. "…I had a few options when the whole Pugilist routine didn't quite work," he smirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:46 pm

(yo so if anyone wants to join feel free. I'm kinda impatient so I'll get the ball rolling. Not a good dm so don't expect me to do this often lol. Btw I think it'd be cool to use lots of midara from the forum)

As the guys sat and drank the awesome bear brew Zorba made, laughing, telling stories, gambling, sleeping, whatever, the door breaks open suddenly. An ambush! 5 sexy midara walk in: a trio of Kissing Bandits and 2 Bewitching Bandits. Damn, looks like the bandits are on the same team. Baxter, who was drinking some bear brew while talking to some of the adventurers, gets up and points his crossbow at them. "Get outta here if you know what's good for ya." The ladies shake their heads. "Nah, we're here for you boys!" Another adds "Yeah, boss said we can come here and take any men we want! And from the looks of it, most of you are gonna be easy catches!" "Not me" Baxter says.

(Edit: Thought I'd put in the midara moves so you guys don't gotta go back and forth

Kissing Bandits

Description: A group of lustful cowgirl bandits on the prowl for victims to steal from. Though rather than take money, they prefer to steal a few kisses instead and won't let any of their "loot" get away once they've set their sights on them. They can generally be seen working in groups of three

Appearance: A trio of puffy haired beauties, one with blond, one a brunette and the last one a redhead. All three wear cowboy hats, extremely short jeans and a bra barely hiding their large busts. Their most notable feature of course, are their large soft looking lips that are perfect for kissing and look even better with lipstick

Moves:

Kiss Shot- "Looks like we've found ourselves a bounty, girls!" says th.e blond one. "Yeah, and this one's pretty cute~" says the redhead. "Get those lips ready, and hand over some kisses~" chimes the brunette, licking her lips All three pucker their lips and kiss the barrel of their guns as they fire out bullets that transform into tangible lips with to landing on the target's cheeks and one giving them a peck on the lips. (Deals 2 Willpower damage. Can be used every turn)

Shooting Gallery- "Why don't we play a little game here, and see how many smooches this cutie can handle~" chimes the blond. Similar to Kiss Shot, they all kiss the barrel of their guns before firing out tangible lips at the target, but they continue emptying their "rounds" until their satisfied and all three blow the smoke off their guns with a loud smack of their lips, as the target falls to the ground, covered in kiss marks (Deals 3 Willpower damage + paralyzed status. Can be used every 2 turns)

Stealing a Kiss- One of the bandits pounces on the target and says "Take to steal a kiss from those lips" before taking out a tube of cherry red lipstick and generously applying it to her lips. "Pucker up, sugar~" she chimes as she puckers her lips and plants a big kiss on the target, leaving a large kiss mark on their lips. (Deals 3 Willpower damage. Can be used every turn)

Lasso Lovin'- The target attempts to make a run for it, but the brunette says "Where do you think you're going, sugar?~" as she takes out a long rope and lassos the target, dragging them towards the trio. "We'd never let our bounty get away" says the redhead. "Let's show him why they call us the 'kissing' bandits~" purrs the blond as all three apply lipstick and pounce on the bound target attack him relentlessly with smooches as he struggles to break free. (Deals 4 Willpower damage. The target rolls a die and if the roll is 50 or below, the target is trapped for one more turn and takes an additional 2 Willpower damage. Can be used every 3 turns)

Seduction Shot- "Here's a little something special for you, sugar~" chimes one of the bandits as they take out a special bullet with a heart symbol on it and kiss the barrel before firing as it launches a big pink heart at the target who now finds themselves enamored with the girls, and completely vulnerable to their next attack (100 % chance of the next attack hitting the target + charmed status. Can be used every 2 turns)

Foul Play- One of the bandits gets closer to the target who finds themselves staring at her figure. "Like what you see, cutie?" she purrs as she squeezes her breasts and pouts her glossy lips. "How about you get a look up close and personal~" as she glomps the target, smothering them with her breasts and grinding their crotch before giving them a deep french kiss (Deals 5 Willpower damage + charmed status. Can be used every 4 turns)

(Finisher)Rodeo Riding- With the target completely seduced the brunette says "Time to claim our bounty, girls" as the trio lassos the target so they can't escape and removes their pants as all three slowly and generously apply several more layers of lipstick. "Time to take this cutie for a ride~" purrs the blond, licking her lips. She forces his lips into a pucker and starts roughly making out with him as the redhead starts kissing starts kissing his genitals and the brunette rides him until he climaxes and the girls shout "YEEEAAHHHAWWW"

Bewitching Bandits

Description: A Midara that has grown up in the worse-off alleys of an unnamed metropolis. Every tourist or traveller that found themselves suddenly lost would be preyed upon by this vixen. She has developed an ability akin to those of will-O-wisps, luring singular victims away from their groups. Her victims, if lucky and male, see the light of day again, for the Bewitching Bandit feeds on sexual desire, so the moment the desire is gone, so is the incentive to keep them. Women, however, are trained to be her betas and hunt the city together with her.

Appearance: Still to do. Quite shit at them. I am taking suggestions.

Sleight of Hand: Having fluidly closed the distance between herself and the hero, her hands move over the erogenous zones of the hero, caressing them. She moves her head forward, closer and closer to the neck of the hero, finally arriving at her destination and starts sucking slowly on their skin, trying to match the heartbeat of the hero. The hero stands still, entranced by her deft touch and her calming lips. When she feels them snap out of it, she takes a step backwards, and smiles, leaving a hickey of proportional size. "That wasn't so bad, was it? You could just succumb to what you want", she says, winking at them. (If critical success: She suddenly glances downwards to the crotch of the hero. The hero, curious of what catches their attention, looks downward and sees their pants, skirt, whatever, lying on the ground. The bandit giggles as tears start to well up in her eyes. "That expression... just priceless... stop, you could kill me", she says, gasping for breath. [Hero needs to spend 1 turn to retrieve their pantaloons]) [2 Damage, Midara Stunned for Turn on Critical Failure]

Peck of Pleasure: Dodging out of the way of the hero's attack she suddenly stands face to face with them. Quickly grasping their face between her hands, she looks into their eyes, her eyes burning with desire. "Resist all you want. It only makes the eventual collapse even better," she softly speaks, her mouth moving towards the hero's. Her lips touch theirs, lingering there for a couple of seconds. "'Tis but a kiss I steal from you. Yet soon, it will be much more." She moves away from the hero, her eyes still lingering on theirs. Her lipstick is covering their mouth. "How do I taste?", she asks, her body swaying, waiting for the next chance to strike. [2 Damage]

Sneaking Whisper: Dodging out of the way of an attack, the bandit disappears from the sight of the hero. The hero looks around for her, wary of a counterattack. Suddenly, he feels warm breath in his ear. "My lips on yours. It was amazing." The hero strikes backwards, hoping to hit her, but nobody is there. Then, they again feel it, this time in their other ear. "But my lips on your dick/my tongue on your clit...." Again, they strike in the direction of the sound, again they strike naught but air. "Think of what that would feel like." And after those words were finished, she suddenly stood in front of them. "I like to play with my food, sweety", she said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. [1 Damage. +1 Whisper Tag upon Hero]

Hypnotic Lights: The bandit takes a coin from her bosom. She turns it around in her the light catching on its surface every 2 seconds. Timed with the light shining in the hero's eyes, the bandit makes a kissing sound. Rotation. *Schmack*. Rotation. *Schmack*. Rotation. *Schmack*. The lazy rhythm continues, the hero slowly growing transfixed on the sound and the light. Their lips even start moving along. "You are entranced. Yes. Ever so slowly, you drift further away into the blissfull light of this coin. Into the blissfull feeling of a kiss on your body. Of a kiss on your lips. Yes. You want to kiss me. You want to feel the happiness of the light", she says to them, moving closer, her voice soft and calm, spinning them further into her web. After reinforcing her trigger, she kisses them on the lips, snapping them out of their trance. [1 Damage. +1 Hypnosis Tag]

Invitation[Requires 3 hypnosis tags]: "Fickle as you may be, it is time to be with me", the bandit says. The hero's eyes glaze over as they slowly walk towards her. "Nice of you to join me. Let's get you comfortable", she lays them down on the ground and starts taking their pants off. Or whatever article of clothing. Together with their undergarments. She plops down upon them, her face next to their groin. Having firmly made herself comfortable on their body, she snaps her fingers, bringing the hero out of their trance. "I like to see you struggle", she says, looking at their disorientated face. Shortly after that, her lips have gone down upon them, kissing them all over their sensitive places. The hero starts to struggle. Yet doubt gnaws at their mind. Would it be better to just give in? The feeling... it is electrifying. [Bind, 3 Damage, All Hypnosis Tags Disappear on Success, 2 damage every turn till escaped non-avoidable, (initial attack can be avoided)]

Stunning Silence[Requires 3 Whisper tags]: The bandit's sweet whisperings have brought the hero to the edge of reason. Whenever she speaks, their throat tightens, their loins stir and their face reddens. The desire to throw it all away and succumb to their desires is getting bigger by the minute. The bandit sees this and her eyes twinkle. She sways her hips as she walks towards them. "How about I take care of the little predicament you are having, sweety. It would be a shame if you succumbed this quickly. I still haven't had my fill of...", she approached the hero: "sweaty. sexy. hot. erotic. touching. brawling. fighting." Every word punctuated with a soft kiss on their face. The hero is lost in bliss and can't do shit. To put it bluntly. [Charm, Stun, 2 damage, Whisper Tags Gone on Success, next attack deals double damage]

Entanglement: (first time: As the hero staggers from having an attack of theirs countered, the bandit sees an opening and charges towards them, tackling them straight in the stomach, falling to the ground, on top of them. She seizes their limbs, looking straight in their eyes. "It seems I got you. Let's celebrate." And she does so by planting a kiss on their face.) Otherwise, do something with reinforcing hold on their limbs or body or whatsoever. [Never Deals Damage, first time takes a turn, hero bound, each two failed escape attempts, entanglement rises by 1, if entanglement level is higher than 1, successful escape attempt lowers entanglement level, otherwise, hero escapes. Hold of Avarice does more damage the higher the level of entanglement]

Hold of Avarice[Hero needs to be Entangled]: "You are mine! All mine! Mine to do with as I please!", she exclaims, truly ecstatic as she pecks the hero all over their face. She had caught them. Their bodies grind together, her boobs pressing into theirs/their chest, her soft skin touching theirs. And all of the time the kisses. The face of the hero was getting covered bit by bit in her lipstick. And every time their tongue moved over their lips, they tasted strawberry. (maybe something more, who knows?) [Damage according to level of Entanglement]

Stealing Semen(Male Finisher): The hero falls to the ground backwards, panting, breathing heavily, lustily ogling the demon that beat him. His rod is straining against his pants, wanting to get out. She sighs. "Aaaah. That was wonderful. I am thoroughly satisfied." She starts to walk away. When the man sees her do so, he starts to groan. She looks around. "Another one. How is it you people survive if you get that wound up from a feeding session? Ah, seeing you helped me so wonderfully, I guess I will return the favor." She takes a jar out of the folds of her outfit and sits down next to him. "Let me unbuckle you, stud", she giggles as she takes off his pants. His rod jumps free and stands painfully erect. "Now. Turn your head.", she says, as one hand grabs his member and the other moves his face towards hers, opening her mouth to let his tongue in. After the kiss has been fixed in place, she uses her free hand to position the jar in front of his member and starts to stroke. As they both get deeper absorbed in the kiss, in each other, his hand moves up her skirt, past her panties. A muffled, delighted voice can be heard from the entanglement of tongues and slowly, the scene fades into black.
The day thereafter, the man wakes up in the ally, his pants gone as the only proof that it ever happened. And the Midara? She has another jar of white delight for her collection. Sometimes, the man in question becomes addicted to her pleasure and keeps on coming back, being milked for his semen time and again. She had stolen not his semen, not a kiss, but his independence. [Will be free to go. Player's choice on addiction whatsoever]

Peck(sic) Animal (Female Finisher): She is panting, knowing that she is beaten. She tried her best. The hero tried her best. Yet it wasn't enough. She was unable to raise a hand against the Midara in front of her. "Thank you. This was very, very delightful", the bandit sighed in almost orgasmic pleasure. At that moment, the hero realized something. She was in love. This creature was her one and only. Seeing her this happy. It gave her this immense pleasure. Surely, that could only mean they were meant together. "Miss...", the hero started out, feeling afraid for the rejection she might receive. "Yes, sweety?", the bandit said, before looking in her eyes. Yet after she had done so, the bandit knew the score. "Of course. You needn't be afraid, little one. Come with me. I will introduce you to your new family," the bandit said, stroking the hero's hair. The scene fades into black.
Several months later, the hero had found her place in the bandit's harem. It had taken a while to get used to sharing her loved one with all those other women, but she had learned to cope. And today would be a special day. Someone had walked into their domain. And it would be her first victim. But first, her lover had wanted to see her. "A quick kiss before you depart to be all grown up, sweety", the bandit said, reaching towards the woman. The hero's heart skipped a beat. This was life. [Will become a thrall of the Midara]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:24 pm

(YO guys someone else post! I can't do this shit by myself!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serraxas

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:14 pm

(I thought we were all waiting on Baxter to have his turn, assuming we were posting in order of applications. In that case, I'll start off, then- here's a moveset for Lyle, btw.)

Fireball- Lyle flings a fireball at his foe, dealing 2 damage.

If a successful roll ends in either a 2 or an 8 (i.e 22 or 28), the target will catch fire, taking 1 damage for either the next three turns or until they pass a Physical Save (roll a D10, even numbers count as a success) to put themselves out. The victim rolls for a Physical Save automatically at the start of each turn before taking their combat action.

Cone Of Cold- Conjuring an icy mist, Lowsmith unleashes a freezing blast upon anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.

A successful Affliction roll (see above) will encase the target's legs in ice, preventing them from using melee attacks (ranged attacks work as normal, and they can still move their upper body well enough to dodge- they're just not fast enough to keep up with their target). Same rules for dispelling this effect as above- three turns or Physical Save.

Thunder's Fury- Lyle spews forth a torrent of electricity at his foe, dealing 2 damage.

If Afflicted, the target will continue to suffer periodic jerks and twitches from their recent electrocution, throwing off their aim a little. Until dispelled via Saving or time, this effect results in any target of the victim's attacks being able to dodge on any number ending with a 1 or a 9, along with the standard even numbers. (I'm operating here on the assumption that even numbers on a roll are successes and odds are failures, so please correct me if I'm wrong).

Channel- Lyle's got to recharge his mana some time. He can have one use of each of his spells before needing to re-attune himself so that he can use them again. One successful channel equals one spell charge- he can't use all of his spells and get them all recharged with one channel session. Doing this DOES mean that he misses his chance to attack, however, and if he's hit during the turn he spends channelling, he will have to start over.

Example-
Turn One- Lyle casts Fireball. He cannot use it again until he's channelled.
Turn Two- Lyle channels, selecting Fireball as his spell to recharge.
Turn Three- Nothing happens on Lyle's end. Either nothing attacks him, or any attackers miss.
Turn Four- Channeling succeeds. Lyle can now use Fireball again.

Arcane Empowering- Lyle imbues an ally with raw magical power, causing their next hit to do 2 extra damage. If said attack misses or the recipient chooses not to fight that turn, the effect does not carry over to the next attack- you get one shot, or none at all.

Finisher

(Only eligible to use this when the target has a third of their health pool left)

Mana Bomb- This attack requires three straight turns of uninterrupted channelling to pull off, but it's an instakill to whatever it hits. Lyle opens three dimensional doorways to the three different elemental planes that he draws his spellpower from- Fire, Frost and Thunder. A gout of fire and a blast of sheer cold crash together and merge, forming a ball of highly unstable Frostfire. Supercharging the sphere with a bolt of lightning, Lowsmith directs the primed magical explosive towards his opponent and dives for cover, knocking his opponent out of the fight in a hail of red-hot shards of ice.  

Example-
Turn One- Lyle decides to prepare a Mana Bomb for a weakened enemy. He begins to open the necessary elemental gateways.
Turn Two- Two out of three gates are open. Nothing interrupts the spell.
Turn Three- Mana Bomb is ready for use. The targeted scrub gets rekt.

(Basically, I'm trying to set up a standard black mage moveset. Lyle's biggest asset in battle is his ability to inflict annoying debuffs with his afflictions, along with occasionally buffing an ally's attacks. His biggest weakness, obviously, is the sheer amount of time he has to spend channelling to keep up his DPS and his lack of melee moves- intentional, otherwise he'd just spam everything to death (let's just assume that a midara wouldn't even bat an eye if his weak ass tried punching them). Anyway, if this moveset sounds fair, let me know and I'll make my move. If not, share your thoughts on whatever you think could do with tweaking.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:21 pm

(hey man I think that's a pretty fair moveset. We could edit it later if it makes things unbalanced. And I'll go after you btw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serraxas

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:03 pm

(Sounds like a plan. I'll start us off, then. WIIIIITNEEEEESS MEEEEE!)

At the sound of the poor, innocent tavern door being hideously murdered, Lyle spares a quick glance at the disturbance, before turning back to his book.

One double-take later, however, he realises that excrement is most assuredly hitting the windmill and pushes himself away from the bar, quickly slipping his book back into its resting place in his bag- but not before meticulously replacing the bookmark.

Taking in the situation, he reasons that taking the weaker-looking group out first is probably a wise opening move, and starts preparing a fireball. Before letting loose, he turns to his allies/meat-shields and gives them fair warning to get out of the way; "Fireballing the group on the left, get out of the way if you like not being on fire. My advice'd be to focus on one group at a time. May the elements smile on us all."

With that, he releases his spell in an overhead arc, while trying to discreetly put as many of his teammates between himself and the midara as possible.

(Using Fireball, targeting Bewitching Bandits)

Last edited by Serraxas on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking choice of words because raisins.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands Off RP   Today at 10:53 am

Back to top Go down

Hands Off RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1