Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seductive dancer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
delibestres

delibestres

Seductive dancer Empty
PostSubject: Seductive dancer    Seductive dancer EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 am

Seductive dancer

Appearance : sexy girl clothed with just panties and a white shirt.  Seductive dancer 739557121C

She finds pleasure by teasing and charming but is always in search of a man able to resist her.

She inflicts willpower damage to several targets due to the excitation caused by her movements. But can focus a target for more.

Sexy dance : She dances sensualy. Winking and sending kisses to her targets. Each foe who sees her dancing receive 1 willpower damage each turn until she stops dancing. If critical, the targets are also dazed and cannot move for 1 turn.

Closing and Pushing : facing an approaching ennemy, she suddenly approaches as well to find herself directly against the target's body. She caresses his chest looking down and pushes him away. No damage but the opponent will not be able to attack next turn.

Enrapturing : She raises her arms leaving her pheromones spread from her armpits, keeps her eyes down and plays softly with her hair. Inflicts 1 willpower damage to several targets and has a chance to put the charmed status.

Deep gaze : She opens her eyes on a deep sensual gaze that lights the lust to the target dealing 2 willpower damage (one target) and a chance to put the charmed status.

Crotch dance : Suddenly, she approaches a target and catches his booty. She then pulls him at her and rubs her crotch against his. She swings her hips in a very exciting dance motion. Inflicts 3 willpower damage each turn and lasts 3 turns. If the target is charmed, the crotch dance inflicts 1 more willpower damage and 1 more success is needed to remove the charmed status for 3 turns.

Final embrace : After a crotch dance, she releases her hand from his butt and caresses softly his chest, going up to the back of his neck that she holds for a long, deep french kiss. That move lasts 3 turns and deals 4 willpower damage each turn.

If the target is at 1/3 willpower or less, it's a KO move.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Seductive dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seductive dancer    Seductive dancer EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:21 pm

like the pic bro. i'd say to keep posting and practicing. good stuff though
Back to top Go down
delibestres

delibestres

Seductive dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seductive dancer    Seductive dancer EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks ! I post another one right now.
I think I'm not ready yet to write stories because of my lack of vocabulary in english. But if someone wants to make an RP. I could try.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Seductive dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seductive dancer    Seductive dancer EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:45 pm

I love it. I'd really like to fight her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seductive dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seductive dancer    Seductive dancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Seductive dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: