Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:04 am

"getting tired sweetie?" Angelique taunts before crouching down to face him. She quickly takes is member in her hand with a firm grip. "Now what am I gonna do with you..." As she speaks she massages to head of Karbons dick with her palm. Karbon shudders at the amazing feeling

Karbon:10
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:22 am

"Im just... Getting started." He said weakly as he tried to kick her away from him!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:09 am

83- failure
Karbon attempts to kick out at Angelique to get her off him, but finds himself too weak to dislodge her.

20-success
"Come on sweetheart, there's no need for that". Angelique looks at Karbon lovingly, her gaze holding him transfixed. She begins once more caressing him with her palm, causing him to cry out somewhat at the pleasure. "Now be a good boy and lie down for me"

Karbon :8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 pm

It's seems that no matter what Karbon did to try and stop her advances, it was always met the other way around. His body was starting to go limp on him and even though she commanded him to lie down, he really had no choice in the matter and his body sprawled out on the floor.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:40 am

"Gooood, now just lay down there and let me work my magic..." As Angelique trails off she begins to position herself over Karbons face, and lowers herself down
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:31 pm

In his weakened state, he couldn't help but just stare in horror with what was about to happen to him next.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 am

Angelique sits down on Karbons face and begins to expertly manipulate his manhood, as the pleasure begins to rise, Karbon begins to be overwhelmed by a sweet smell coming from Angelique's snatch.

If he is to fight back it's now or never!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Karbon tries to fight back but the scent is just too much for him to handle!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:52 am

(I apparently didn't hit send when I wrote this reply last night)

Karbon finds himself totally overwhelmed by Angelique. She forces her pussy down over his face further as she continues to get him off with her hands. Karbon finds himself powerless to resist the urge to begin licking her wet vagina as it's sweet smell and now taste overwhelm him. "Mmm yess" Angelique ours "Taste the body of an angel!" Karbon doesn't know how much longer he can hold until cumming but her words inspire him to carry on eating her out. "Every drop you take in gives you more life force so you can stay our pet for generations" Angelique explains. Before Karbon can process what he's just heard, the dark angel takes his cock in her mouth and begins giving an expert blowjob. The renewed pleasure quickly overwhelms Karbon and he cums in what must've been under a minute. "Welcome to your new life pet..." Angelique speaks softly as Karbon slips out of conciousness
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

(All good and very nice ending there!)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 pm

(cheers, let me know if you have any other RPS you wanna run)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:13 pm

(Will do!)

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:26 am

Is this still active? I'd like to give this a try.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Just saw this, I'll happily run it again but i got quite a few course deadlines coming up so i don't know how often Ill be posting
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 12:05 am

Sweet! I'd love to take part!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:53 am

Sounds good, post your character sheet in here and we'll get going
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 am

Name: Glen

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

The_Heroic_Swordsman_Elc

The_Heroic_Swordsman_Elc

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:43 am

Can I join?

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 am

Could I also, possibly join?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 am

Uh, this RP is intended more for 1 player at a time, what I'll probably do is run it for all of you guys one after the other, since Rep asked first I'll start with him, i am gonna be upping the difficulty however so games don't run on for too long
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:57 am

Name: Trevor Lukas
Appearance: Long red hair tied up, lightly tanned skin, fairly athletic figure, round blue eyes. 6'7. He wears light clothing. A white robe tied tightly to his person.
Weapon: A red-bladed scythe
Weaknesses: Boobs, kisses, skimpy clothing

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:58 am

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Is this enough or should I add a bit more to it? Moves, perhaps?

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

That should be fine, i don't mind you coming up with moves on the fly as long as they aren't blatantly overpowered, if i think they're too strong I'll nerf them in my reply post
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Lemme know when you're good to start
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 12:05 pm

I'm good to go now, then.

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next