Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:33 pm

(Yeah we can do that, do I get to know who I verse or am I left in the dark until I make a choice?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:59 am

(was originally gonna leave you in the dark but idm)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 am

(Well, if either one pertains to both of my fetishes, then I don't mind being in the dark about it.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 am

(I can make them both work in your favour, sorry for being late on this. Someone close to me had a medical emergency and I had to help with that, which are into the time I had before I was busy again)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:57 pm

(Awww, sorry to hear about that, hope they are feeling better. Yeah, I can be left in the dark then if both of them can go with both of my fetishes lol)

Karbon's strenght basically gone at this point. He is even having trouble just holding his head up to just look at her. "I'm... Not going to... Survive... Am I?" He said weakly to her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:47 am

(there much better now. Something went very wrong when we were on the train home but after the paramedics arrived we were fine, thanks for the support though, much appreciated)

Karbons opponent, already victorious looked at him. Her deep green eyes softened as he spoke before she reassured him "Quite the opposite, we aren't monsters, why would we kill our boyfriends, we want all guests at this castle to live long, pleasurable lives."
As she says the word pleasurable she bites her lip slightly, as if she too were looking forward to the times ahead of her. Karbon, though still somewhat scared by her ominous statement felt comforted by her words, and aroused by the lip bite. With what little strength he had left he leaned in to finally accept the Dryads kiss. She met his lips and began to kiss him lovingly, waves of relaxation and pleasure flooded through Karbons body as she continued her tender kiss. After a moment Karbon felt himself beginning to slip into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight sweet warrior. Your new life starts soon"

When Karbon finally awakens he finds himself in a large hall not dissimilar to a chapel or religious alter room. Lining the walls are stained glass windows depicting various romantic and lewd scenes. As he focuses up from his enchanted sleep, he sees what appears to be the silhouette of an angel approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:14 pm

"Uggghh... Where am I?" He says looking around and shaking his head to try and clear his mind. He sees the angelic figure approach and he says, "who are you?" He felt defenseless without his weapon, but knew that his hand to hand combat has gotten him out of some situations before.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:39 pm

The angel didn't speak, but Karbon felt a voice manifest directly into his mind answering his question with "Your lover" .

She blows Karbon a kiss that speeds towards him, but luckily he manages to dodge out of the way
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Rolling out of the way of the kiss, he steadied himself on the ground and stood up. "I dont need a lover!" He said back at her before rushing in and trying for an elbow strike to the gut.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 am

Karbon dashes in to counter the angelic figures attack but easily dodges out of the way. Karbon realises he's probably still not 100% after his fight with the Dryad.

His opponent wastes no time in launching a second attack of her own. She raises her arm and a bright ray of light shines in through each window in the room bathing her in radiance. Hidden in shade no longer Karbon sees her gorgeous figure, vampire pale skin, long blonde hair and that her wings are jet black. Karbon hardly takes any other details in however because it's also revealed that she's wearing nothing at all. Karbon is stunned by her beautiful figure and stands transfixed, drinking her in with his eyes.

-Karbon is stunned, free action-

The angel beckons to Karbon. "Come to me...Come to mistress Angelique." She puckers her lips invitingly and opens her arms welcoming the warrior into an embrace. However it seems Karbon is too lost in fantasising about the site hed just seen to fully comprehend her invitation

(Karbon no longer stunned

Karbon wp:18
Angelique Stamina:40
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:37 am

Shaking his head to try and free himself from her trance, he says, "a vampire!? Gah, I should have known!" He can't give up this easily to her silly words. Gritting his teeth, he tries to go for a crescent kick to launch her away!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:27 am

45- fail
Karbon lashes out with a vicious kick, however his angelic opponent manages to effortlessly dodge the blow, flapping her wings to pull herself into the air, avoiding the attack.

26-success Angelique speaks briefly "Vampire you say? No no no, I'm much more fun than vampires are... Let me show you. " She blows Karbon a kiss that takes the form of a tangible pair of deep red lips that speed towards him, far too quickly for him to be able to dodge! They connect with his own and smooch him intensely. Karbon is sent staggering back by the kisses force alone.

60- success While Karbon is distracted the angel speeds at him, with no time to dodge after the kiss she blew him, she easily wraps her arms and wings around him.

4 success- Karbon doesn't have time to do anything before she pulls him into a deep French kiss. As her tongue enters his mouth it feels like his physical strength is being restored, but he also feels more and more attracted to Angelique

(Mixed blessing, - both combatants have advantage on hit rolls)

Karbon - 16
Angelique 40

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:19 am

Karbon tries to push her away from the kiss. "Ugh, why do I feel more powerful all of a sudden?" He was confused by her last attack but wanted to take full advantage of it if he can. Rushing in, he tries for a combination of jabs and uppercuts.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:15 am

52 Karbon pushes her away, as she staggers back he uses his new found energy to dash in and launch a quick combination of punches, the left jab connects, as does the right straight, but Angelique manages to just avoid the vicious uppercut.

80 His opponent wastes no time in launching a follow-up. She once again allows herself to be bathed in that heavenly light and as Karbons attention is drawn to her, she begins to play with her breasts with one hand and womanhood with the other. This lewd display seems to contrast with her angelic beauty but Karbon can't seem to look away

Karbon -entranced- must roll successfully to be able to act next turn

Karbon 15
Angelique 38
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Trying to muster up as much willpower as he could, he tries to look away from the display.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:17 am

Karbon manages to wrench his eyes away. The angel seeks more impressed then anything
"Well done darling. Most men wouldn't be able to resist that so easily"

She seems to impressed with Karbon that she either forgets, or chooses not to attack right now!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:26 am

"An opening!" He said to himself as he launches off of his back foot and tries to hit her with a roundhouse kick!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Karbon launches a roundhouse kick at Angelique, however she seems to still have the focus to easily dodges his attack with a swift backwards cartwheel

However she seems to have dodged too effectively as she finds herself too far out of range to do anything and so wastes her time moving back into effective range!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:12 am

"Grrr... Stop dodging!" He cried out angerly at her. "Once I get you where I want you, it will be all over." He tried to then ram her up against a wall!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:57 am

40- success
Karbon shoves his opponent up against the chapel wall where he attempts to pin her "Ha, I have you now!"

66! Critical success!

"Do you my dear?" Angelique purrs sultrily "because from my position I'd say I have you". She then begins to grind her hips against Karbons, causing him to instantly become erect! She continues to grind until Karbon stands utterly enraptured and unable to resist a second move

24-Success!

Angelique leans in and pulls the stunned Karbon into a warm kiss. A pleasurable heat flows through his body as he funds himself powerless to resist kissing back. The two share a passionate moment before she releases him

Karbon is Enraptured on a failed roll at the start of his next turn he has a disadvantage on his next action
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 1:16 am

"Ugh... my head feels funny..." Karbon said as he places his one hand on his head and shakes it to try and rid himself of the charm. Feeling like he needed to do something, Karbon tried to shoulder ram her since she is still near the wall.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:13 am

5 - Karbon launches in with a vicious shoulder barge, trying to use the wall to his advantage, however as he connects she momentarily disappears into a cloud of dark shimmery particles that reform behind him. Allowing her to dodge his attack

67- fail. "Gotya how handsome!" She gloats as she moves quickly to catch Karbon in an embrace. But as she pulls him in he manages to wriggle out of her hold and push her back, once again resetting the combat!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:42 am

"Oh Im not going anywhere... But you are going straight to Hell!" He said back to her as he tried to rush her down again with a big uppercut!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:58 pm

45- Fail: Karbon lashes out with an uppercut, but finds his fist misses it's mark once more, he must be getting tired or something

22 - critical success!
What's more Karbon finds things quickly go from bad to worse as the gorgeous angel girl grabs the wrist that he punched her with. Angelique quickly spins around and pins him to the wall. A smile creeps onto her beautiful lips as she leans in to bestow a kiss on Karbons own lips. The moment their mouths touch Karbon finds himself kissing her passionately, he can't do anything but willingly drown himself in the magical pleasure emanating from her. By the time Angelique breaks the kiss, Karbon looks love drunk and needy.

Karbon is charmed, roll to see if he can act. 35-Fail

While Karbon can do nothing but stare Angelique casually kneels down and unbuttons and removes his pants. His boner quickly springs forth and Angelique giggles before placing a long kiss on the tip of his cock. Karbon finds himself almost instantly cumming. Bit Angelique just stands back up and steps back with a confident smile on her face

Karbon - stripped. Allows for more powerful attacks to be used on him

Karbon 12
Angelique 38

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 2:45 am

Karbon has started to lose his focus at this point. Breathing heavily now, he tries to get himself away from the wall but barely has enough strength to stand on his own. He takes a step forward but instantly loses balance and falls backwards, sitting with his back against the wall.

PostSubject: Re: Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)   Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of The Vampiress (Roguelike-ish RP)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next