A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Beatrice Lock ( OC )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Appearance: http://sta.sh/0qvj06bzm24

Beatrice Lock is Queen of the Crystal Cave succubae. She rules as a kind and fair queen to her subjects however she is unable to leave her castle of crystal due to the laws of her kind. Despite her loneliness ( and missing her daughter who she had to banish to make sure she wasn't trapped later in life like her. ) she keeps a relative upbeat and somewhat flirty attitude, often hugging people to her impressive chest, causing most people to hug her back and nuzzle into her softness without thinking. However do not be fooled, many " heroes " entered her castle to defeat her ( ether thinking that since she is a demon she is evil or for glory ) but usually end up carted out charmed with a few kiss marks here and there. She is a very powerful magic and scythe user, using a combination of scythe arts, charm, and illusion magic.

Magic Attacks:

Queen's Greeting - Beatrice often starts off with this move. The succubus queen flash steps right in front of them and pulls the target into a loving hug with their head resting right onto her ample bosom. She then proceeds to wrap her wings around them and strokes their hair, giving them a loving  smile followed by a kiss on the forehead leaving a kiss mark. ' Hello there, welcome to my castle. I hope after this we will get long very well~ ' This often lessens the resolve of her opponent, even causing those with weak wills to forget about fighting for a bit.

Kiss Mine- When she sees an opening in the opponent's defense, she will ether fly over or flash step behind the target and gives them a sweet kiss on ether the cheek or neck. This leaves behind a nice black kiss mark which softly glows pink every now and then. This is a kiss mine which she can detonate at any time she chooses and when she does it will unleash a powerful blast of charm energy causing magical and resistance damage.

Illusion Kiss- She will often use this as a counter. She flies at the opponent, dodging their attack with the grace of a dancer, places her hands on their cheeks and gives them a sweet and tender kiss on the lips. Not only will this send the target over the moon, but it will also cause them to see an illusion. Usually this will depend on the person. Mostly if the target seems to be into her, they will see an illusion of them in bed with her cuddling and kissing. But no matter what they see the illusion will end after a few moments. This stunning the opponent while the illusion is in place.

Heart Storm- Giving a smile and sliding her hands slowly up her body ( think kind of like Jessica from DQH's Sexy beam. ) Before bringing both her hands to her lovely lips, kissing the tips of them and blowing a big kiss ( complete with breast jiggle if your into that. xD ) which sends forth a volley of hearts at the oppoent. If any of the hearts hit them they will receve damage depending on how many hearts hit them. Plus they will feel a warmth in their chest followed by a feeling of love/lust. This is often used as a crowd control move, but she has no qualms about using it against a single target.

Queen's double- This move is mostly used as an evasion method. While the opponent is off guard ( mostly when they aren't looking. ) She will create an exact double of herself made from concentrated charm energy before flying above to hide. If the double is defeated it will make an explosion of charm energy, knocking back the opponent. The real one will then fly back to continue the battle. These doubles don't have as much HP as the real one though.

Scythe attacks:

Heart Maker- Using her Scythe she hooks the blade behind the target and pulls them close with it so that their face ether lands right into her soft breasts or right into a kiss. ( again depending on the target's preferences. ) This does not only light physical damage but also low chance to charm the opponent.

Heart Breaker- Bringing her fingers to her lips, she blows a kiss at the opponent sending a heart at them. If it hits, they will be compelled to get closer to the succubus. Once they are close enough she will swing her scythe in a horizontal slash causing medium physical damage to them.

Love twister- She will bring the blade to her lips and kisses the side of it, making the whole blade turn pink. She then spins around and tosses her scythe at the opponent. In mid flight it starts to spin faster and faster until it forms a pink twister that pulls the target in and slices them. This causes high physical damage.

Head Finish- THis attack has a large chance of failing but if it hits the opponent it WILL be game over. Odds are VERY low for her to use this due to the risk and it killing the target. She doesn't like to use this move unless she ABSOLUTELY HAS TO! She starts by saying a short apology before flash stepping around the opponent rapidly, leaving after images in her wake. Once she spots her chance she will put the blade of the scythe to their neck. If she manages to do this she will pull and slice off the target's head. One-hit kill.

Bloody Valentine- Using her full power, she blows several kisses which creates several large hearts which then cirle around the target, blocking their view of her. One at a time the hearts will then fly towards the target. If they hit they will get an illusion of her running over and kissing them, it being so convening that they could literally feel her soft warm body pressing up on them. Yet what they won't realize is that she slices them with her scythe after each heart that hits them. Once the final heart illusion fades they will feel the full effects of her slashes. This does High Physical damage and High charm damage.

Ultimate move:

Queen of succubae - Beatrice raises her scythe into the air, gathering the power from the more then willing succubae and inncubae of Crystal Caves. With the energy she forms a massive scythe of energy and slashes the target. The next thing the target realizes, they are in a bed being nursed back to health by ether the queen herself ( if she likes them ) or two lovely succubus nurses that are right for the target's tastes.

Art by the awesome http://sakicakes.deviantart.com/

Character by Yours truly. ^^/

( Got any suggestions or thoughts then feel free to comment or note. owo/ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Yay, Beatrice! >w< Glad to see this completed. owo

Swerve: ^///^ She's my buddy.

Last edited by SwerveStar on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Overall it's creative and cute! I really like how well you incorporate personality into the profile, and that you had art made for it! I have mixed feelings about the more combative techniques; on one hand, I feel personally there was too much violent stuff and it felt kinda out of character for her. On the other hand, I feel that you made the more violent attacks still keep her personality and the succubus concept at work, and as such I really enjoyed them!

My only real suggestion at this point is to revamp the finishing move. I feel that compared to all of your other attacks, it feels a little basic and boring. Maybe add more charming and sexy moves to it? Perhaps involve her subjects a bit? Expand on the concept a bit, and I'm confident you'll be much happier with the result <:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Well yeah, as motherly and sweet as she is... she is still an arch-demon/succubus queen so did have to put in some moves that are violent. Besides, kinda wanted her to be a lot more then just um.. " blush worthy " material, like a strong fighter in her own right while still being able to charm with the best of them.

Though yeah, I do feel like I could have worked for a better Ultimate. One of the concepts was having a few Crystal Cave inhabitants get in on some of the fighting ala Felicia's Ultimate from Dark Stalkers style, but kinda felt like I was ripping off the awesome kitty if I used that. ^^;

Anyways, thanks for the thoughts. I'll try to improve on this the best I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:07 pm

I see where you're coming from, and I agree with you on that idea about her being both blush worthy and a strong fighter, and I feel you mesh the two well, which is something I haven't seen much in previous profiles! Regarding the ultimate, I disagree that you'd be "ripping off" Felicia, and I would encourage you to take inspiration from that and do it your own way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:51 pm

If you need more involvement from the subjects, perhaps include the Color Succubi (name pending) as adds for the fight. Or I can perhaps include some of the characters I've made that amount to fancharacters, like Janette. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:59 am

This is a really fantastic character. I like how she can fight just as well with physical attacks as well as charm/seduction attacks. Most Midara stick to their assets, but as this is an OC rather than a simple enemy, it would be expected for stamina attacks as well as willpower attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:33 pm

GAH! I forgot to re-do her Ultima! OAO!! Still I'm glad that you guys like her so much. ^^/ I have been wondering if I should put more OCs on here, but not sure who to submit. o.o; ( I might have one in mind buuuut she might be too shy for this kind of place and two of them that would be perfect for this place were based off a few creations from here. Mostly the #1 fan girl and the Gambler. )

Though on second thought, I MIGHT have one now that I think about it. Though she is more of the breast lover persuasion than kissy. ^^; Let me know if you guys want to see her and I'll see what I can do. =w=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:06 pm

I'd like to see er.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:34 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
GAH! I forgot to re-do her Ultima! OAO!! Still I'm glad that you guys like her so much. ^^/ I have been wondering if I should put more OCs on here, but not sure who to submit. o.o; ( I might have one in mind buuuut she might be too shy for this kind of place and two of them that would be perfect for this place were based off a few creations from here. Mostly the #1 fan girl and the Gambler. )

Though on second thought, I MIGHT have one now that I think about it. Though she is more of the breast lover persuasion than kissy. ^^; Let me know if you guys want to see her and I'll see what I can do. =w=/

In that order...

Blair (the first one) is WAY too shy to do anything actually sexual. She wouldn't be able to pull off a "finisher," I imagine, so despite the attractiveness of the occasional kiss she gives, maybe you should leave her off.

Miya (#1 Fan Girl) and Lori (Gambler) would fit well, but if you're worried that they'd be too similar, maybe check with the original creators of those. I know that Miya would be able to become more distinct, but Lori may not, unless one of her attacks is to accidentally predict a vase will fall on someone's head. XD

I don't recall your breast centric character. Were they someone you devised with someone else? XD

If you want more suggestions, how about Rina and Dean? owo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 am

I wouldn't mind going against her in an RP battle some day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Heheh! I wouldn't blame ya. x3 Though I don't usually do the whole " D&D dice " thing people do around here. owo;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatrice Lock ( OC )   

Back to top Go down

Beatrice Lock ( OC )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1