Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katanarama!

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:15 am

Hi all,

I just watched a video about Bloodstained, the new Konami-free Castlevania. You can see the kick-starter web page HERE

There's nothing juicy in the E3 demo game (except the demo boss has gigantic jiggly breasts Twisted Evil ) but considering Castlevania is a video game kiss fetish goldmine, I think this game has kiss potential. Also, it looks very fun. Very Happy

I noticed on the web page that backers can design their own monsters for the game...for $5,000 affraid . It's such a shame that I'm not mega-rich or else I'd pledge 5k. afro
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 6:37 pm

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? Yo1egl10

Anyone else playing this?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 2:37 pm

I'm playing it but it don't look anywhere as bad as that screencap you posted. Good lord what's up with your PC?
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am

I am playing an advance copy of the Japanese version of the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 pm

I only have curse of the moon on my 3ds
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:39 am

Kinda sad that I don't think there's even a single kiss attack in the game even though succubi were a Castlevania mainstay.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 8:36 am

looks that way but still it's really great can't wait for mulit player mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -> Potential?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: