A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
General Video Game Discussion
Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-11-21
|Subject: General Video Game Discussion Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:19 pm|| |
Personally, I am a really big gamer. I have 120+ games ranging from FPS, to racing, stealth, open world, fighting, and much more. Some of my favorite games are the Resistance trilogy, Uncharted series, GTA 5, Super Smash Bros. for 3ds, Destroy all Humans 2, Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, and God of War 3.
To create an interesting discussion, I will be asking those of you who are interested a couple of questions. Obviously, you can also just tell the group a general description of your enjoyment of games.
1. What are your top 5 favorite games? Why did you choose them?
2. What is the worst game you've ever played?
3. What is your favorite game genre?
4. What is your dream game?
Here are my answers to these questions:
1. This is impossible for me to decide. I've played way too many great games.
2. Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase. Good movie, but terrible game. slippery movement which makes platforming a nightmare, uninspired level design, bland graphics, and mediocre boss battles.
3. This is really difficult for me, but I'm gonna go with open world.
4. A fighting game that features every single video game character from every video game ever released. Every character has a unique moveset and there are arenas that represent every video game franchise. And, I'll be honest here, a hot, naked girl with a hot direct kiss move that you can see very clearly and up close. I know this would be impossible to make with all the legal challenges and limitations and stuff, but it would be glorious as a celebration of video game history and as a celebration of video games in general.
Posts : 648
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Why do you want to know?! O.O
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 pm|| |
1: 6- Shadow hearts Covenant. 5- Senran kagura Estival Verses 4- Danganrompa 2 3- Kingdom Hearts 2 2- Loz Majora's Mask 1- Dragon Quest 8
2: Chaos Wars. @.@;; Just... freaking.... no. >~<;;;
3: Its a tie. Turn Based RPGs and stealth
5: Its kinda hard to explain but I'll try. xD it would be a game where you can make your own character to start out with and I mean goin into depth with their creation. owo Where you can bond with other people be it allies in combat or normal people, yet you can even lone wolf the game if ya so choose. I would also like it if you could spare enemies of you so choose and maybe even pick your own combat moves and what not. ( I don't mind if its from other characters' move pools ether. xD ) Also I just love " good and bad " endings so those would be fantastic. Also FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET THE MC YA PLAY AS BE ABLE TO USE A SCYTHE WEAPON WITH SPEICAL MOVES! xD ( Seriously, only one I've seen with a scythe using MC with special moves is Mugen Souls for crying out loud. xD )
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Right behind you
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 pm|| |
Hmmm...Interesting...Lemme think for a moment,got to think this through...
Fav games... 5-Gta San Andreas (childhood game
even though I shouldn't have played it at that age Ahem...
4- Megaman Legends (big fan of that one)
3- Resonance of Fate
2-Skyrim (loved the depth of that game in paticular)
1 Kingdom Hearts 2 (BIG fan of the series, game blew my head off (in a good sense because of how much I liked it...bad sense because of how complicated the plot is lol, those who played the game can understand)
Worst game...Two share that place. Superman 64 (Ugh...) and...Scooby Doo Cyber Chase too. I remember almost breaking my controller out of frustration. Same reasons as kissy lips
Genre...I'm between Rpgs and Open world games (Far Cry 3 or 4, Skyrim, Xenoblade Chronicles...)
And, hm...Ideal game...Well,kind of like Sao,actually,(a VRRPG open world). I've always dreamed of actually being the guy that does everything in the game. Actually moving in the game...If that's too ambitious, I'd also like an open world game with lots and lots of mobility options in the game,as well as having many options in the way of acting in this world, kind of like a karma system in InFamous or SWTOR. And then,the weapons....A big variability would be nice,but I'd go more towards the agile stuff like dual swords,scythes, daggers, that sort of stuff....It's kind of hard to imagine all this,though.
Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-02-22
Age : 22
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:08 am|| |
Tough Call, but if I was forced to make a choice....
1. Metroid Prime 2:Echoes 2. Metal Gear Solid 4. 3. WarioWorld 4. Half life 2.
5. Super Mario Sunshine.
Worst Game I played? Hugo 2:Whodunit (Old DOS game that sucked)
Favorite Game Genre? Probably third or first person shooter, with lots of guns.
Dream game? I guess a MetroidVania game with a great soundtrack and a jetpack!
Posts : 65
Join date : 2016-01-08
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:26 am|| |
1. Undertale (Best story and game design of any game I've played, uses the media very well)
2. Terraria (Probably the most straight fun I've had in a game)
3. League (Based on hours played)
4. Maplestory (Yeah, Maplestory. Been playing it for years off and on, still find it fun sometimes)
5. Smash Wii U/3DS (>^_^)> I don't have a reasoning for this one, it's fun.
Runner ups: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Starbound, Metal gear revengeance, Fire Emblem Fates. (I enjoy too many games)
Probably some licensed game, I don't really know. I got some Rampage game for the Gamecube that was pretty bad... Also this Godzilla fighting game I had that sucked... One of those I guess
2D side scrolling, some kind of permanent progression, good character customization, online co-op, good combat system
Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-07-06
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:18 am|| |
Hmmmm........... honestly 5 favorite games is too short of a list for me i'd need a top 10.
1. Mario Strikers Charged: i played this game nonstop, 24/7, all day every day! i love the personality in the characters and i loved beating people in online i'm pretty competitive.
2. Dark Souls 3: i honestly would've put 2 here but i like 3 better because it is so much smoother with the movement and i can't stop playing this either.
3. Soul Calibur 3: is easily the best in the series in my opinion since the story wasnt about some boring generic character (looking at you Patroklos). And you could create your character and use them in Chronicles of the sword which was so much fun!
4. Jak and Daxter 3: this game is just wonderful, well all the games in the series are good same goes with the first 3 games of Rachet and Clank.
5. I would put Cod Black ops 2 here but i mostly play that for the multiplayer not necessarily the story so i nominate Dragon Quest 5: this game is so good, the music, the different wives you can choose to marry, the story, the monsters you can recruit, its just a great jrpg.
Worst game I've ever played?
Either Sonic Boom waste of 60 dollars because i bought that digitally thinking OOO a NEW SONIC GAME!! without seeing any footage at all or Marvel Battle for the Earth Wii U i mean its a kids game but it was gifted to me very repetitive and boring.
My Dream Game:
ANOTHER MARIO STRIKERS COME ON NEXT LEVEL GAMES! with even more characters, even better theme songs for the characters i don't know how they will top luigis in mario strikers charged, better graphics of course it'll probably be on the NX, i just hope they go all out and knock my socks off if it ever happens......
|Subject: Re: General Video Game Discussion || |