A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Should I add a general Hentai section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to see a Hentai section added to this forum?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 7 ]
No
56%
 56% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:58 pm

I know this forum is all about kissing and such but there is only just so much out there that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Would you guys like to see a Hentai section added to the forum? I will have a poll in this topic and leave your comments below on to why or why not if you wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm

I vote no due to the fact they already fit fairly well under the anime and games section even without a straight up kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Well...it's all about pros and cons...For example, a hentai section would bring some life back to the forum for a bit, but as we know with hentai, it might attrack too much unwanted attention and the focus of the forum might feel shifted. It all depends on the intended effect...I'm a bit neutral with this one. Not sure whether to pull or push...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Well I will let the poll run for about a week or so or if one starts to pull away from the other, then I will call it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:55 am

I mean, isn't that what we have the off topic section for? We could just make a topic on there if we really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:29 am

Well seeing as the votes are split right down the middle, I think just leaving the hentai content for the "off topic section" will be good enough for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:03 am

SomeGuy wrote:
I vote no due to the fact they already fit fairly well under the anime and games section even without a straight up kiss

Pretty much this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I add a general Hentai section?   Today at 1:25 am

Back to top Go down

Should I add a general Hentai section?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1