Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solais

Solais

Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ Empty
PostSubject: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Found this short visual novel in which the protaganist gets pulled into a wet dream every night. From what I understand, he's at risk of getting permanently stuck inside these dreams. Thats all I know, I dont read a single word of japanese but I managed to go through the entire game lol.
Most of the gameplay is just basicaly choosing "get raped" or "run" during dreams, or choosing which girl (the classmate or your schoolnurse) to be your ending during the day

Name of the game is in the title, or goes by the japanese name:
Succubus Crysis ~夢魔世界探索アドベンチャー~

There are two kisses (dont really know if they cause any effects though) in there and I wanted to upload them, but I realised theres prob already some on the internet. And ofcourse I found them, so if you dont care about the game, here they are:

First one is some plant girl about 1/3 into the game
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d1029c4662/948209-24
Second one is from the classmate, who you probably already guessed, is a succubus. She kisses you before raping you and getting you stuck in a dream with her forever
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/82786261d9/948209-83
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Nice find! Looks like I can take that off the sightings forum then lol.
Back to top Go down
Solais

Solais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:12 am

Oh doh, I couldnt find this game in the videogame section and forget to check our sightings. Oh well, I dont regret playing it. It had some nice cgs Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Nah its all good, but is it called Succubus Nightmare as well? The way you described the game sounds exactly like it except Succubus Nightmare has animated scenes
Back to top Go down
Solais

Solais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Dont think so, must be an another game. Ive played through the entire game and there were no animated scenes, just a bunch of cg's.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Nah its all good, but is it called Succubus Nightmare as well? The way you described the game sounds exactly like it except Succubus Nightmare has animated scenes
same idea(it's been used a lot by a lot of people), different premises and execution. Succubus Crysis(supposed to be Crisis if you don't know) is the fifth and latest of Andante's succubus games starting with "Escape the Succubi: A Simple RPG" as the foundation of this storyverse. "Overnight Cum Sucked by the Succubus Adventure"(third game) and "Succubus Crysis" take place in the modern era while the rest of the series takes place in a medieval era. Actually I haven't play the fourth game(アヤカシ屋敷~妖魔にいっぱい犯されるRPG~) so I don't know when it takes place.

it feels like there should be one more game though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~   Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Crysis - nightmare world search Adventure ~
Page 1 of 1