Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise

Go down 
+3
VulcanS
anon64
Yuna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 am

Thought I'd try my hand at one of these though in the interest of keeping things from getting too complicated, it'll be limited to 4 people playing at a time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: A group of weary wanderers who were traveling through the woods stumble upon a large gate and a giant mansion behind it. The lady guarding the entrance explains that it's an inn of sorts, meant to offer refugee from those who need to need an escape from life's troubles, and offers the travelers the chance to stay for the night. They decide to take her up on the offer and enjoy being pampered by the maids, but it soon becomes apparent that something isn't quite right. When they try to leave the mansion they find that the door is locked and a voice from overhead announces the truth: that in reality the mansion is home to a large group of succubi who have lured countless travelers to their chambers in order to pleasure themselves with them, and this group is just the latest among their victims. The voice tells them that the only way to escape the mansion is to remove the seals kept by the three Great Succubi who run the place, but warns them that these girls won't let them get away so easily. 

Mechanics:

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
Even rolls that are 86 or higher are considered criticals and allow for an extra attack
Players take damage to their WILLPOWER from midara attacks while midara take STAMINA damage
Players can make an action to escape against any opponent but must roll a 60 or higher to do so. However fleeing a battle will result in a minor penalty for the player upon their next encounter (penalties vary depending on encountered midara)

Paralyzed status- Victim must roll a 30 or higher in order to attack and cannot dodge the next attack targeted towards them
Charmed status- Victim suffers +1 WILLPOWER damage for the next 2 turns and any even rolls that are 20 or lower are unsuccessful 
Sleep status- Victim will be unable to perform any kind of action for 2 turns
Bind status- Victim will be unable to move and will continually suffer -2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape  *Note*: Unless the encounter is in the main hall, players will always escape there. (If the player is escaping from the main hall then they must specify the location)

There are three floors to the mansion, the basement, the main floor, and the upper floor each has one of the following:

Main Hall- Central halls of the mansion. Travelers may be able to stumble upon useful items here. but they must also be wary of the lesser succubi who sometimes wander through them. When a player comes into this area they roll a die. If the roll is 40 or lower, they will encounter a lesser succubus. If the roll is between 41-79 nothing happens. If the roll is an 80 or higher they'll be able to pick up a support item

Guest Rooms- Rooms for weary travelers to rest their heads and recover, though lesser succubi who are off duty have been known to sometimes take a nap in them. Players can rest here and recover 5 Willpower for every turn they stay. However for each turn they stay, they must roll a 40 or higher to avoid encountering a succubus. (There are 2 guest rooms on every floor)

Inner Chambers- The dwelling places of the Greater Succubi and their servants. Each one guards a seal to the exit, and travelers cannot escape the mansion until they are dealt with

*Note: Players cannot leave the floor they are on until they have defeated the Greater Succubi guarding it.

=About Lesser Succubi=

Description: Succubi who serve the three Great Succubi of the Paradise mansion. By day they appear as innocent maids, but by night they reveal their true appearance as busty redheads with black horns, tails and wearing black tank tops with black skirts.

Abilities:

Charming Wink- The succubus winks at the target sending a pink heart flying towards them, making them more vulnerable to her. (Deals 1 Willpower damage plus charmed status)

Draining Kiss- The succubus pulls the victim into a big kiss, slowly sapping their energy from them (Deals 2 Willpower damage and restores 1 Stamina to the succubus. Chance of causing paralyzed status if the roll is 80 or higher)

Devilish Smother- The succubus, gropes the target, smothering them with kisses, as they try to resist (Deals 3 Willpower damage and chance of causing bind status if the roll is 60 or higher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: All players will begin their journey on the main hall of the main floor. 

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 am

Gonna use my character rom for this if that's okay? I can post his description if needed
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am

anon64 wrote:
Gonna use my character rom for this if that's okay? I can post his description if needed

Go ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 am

I'd like to join up too if that's alright. I can send his abilities, though they may be altered for this rp?
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 am

Sure. Just PM them to me and I'll adjust them for the RP
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:54 pm

I'll use Gage for this one, same profile/stats as what Caustic_Clown did. Will post upon request
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:41 pm

I would like to join as well if the last spot isn't filled yet, ditto Vulcan about the stats
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Okay then. Just PM me your character's skills and I'll adjust them for the RP
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:55 am

Player Profiles

=Rom=
Willpower: 10
Description:
A veteran beast hunter who switched to midara hunting when corruption transformed his erstwhile quarries. But are his old skills suited to his new enemy? 
Abilities:

Knife Strike- Basic attack with a knife. Deals 1 Stamina damage to target (can be used every turn)
Survival Instinct (passive)-If his Willpower drops to 2 or lower, Rom gains advantage on avoiding attacks (he gets to roll two dice and if one is a success, the dodge succeeds, even if the other roll fails).
Prepared Packing (passive)-Rom starts the battle/quest with either an extra Elixer (restores 3 Willpower) of an extra Holy Water (grants immunity to status effects for the next 2 turns)
Hunter's Mark (passive)-If Rom has landed two successful  attacks on a target, his following attacks on that target will do +1 Stamina damage
Stalk The Wounded- Rom harries an opponent suffering from negative status effects, making them last one round longer. (Costs 1 Willpower. Can be used every turn)
Cut Off- Rom picks an opponent. If said opponent performs any attack action towards his fellow adventurers on the next turn, that attack automatically fails and Rom does 1 Stamina damage to the opponent. (Costs 1 Willpower. Can be used every turn)

=Gage=
Description:
A man who spend his fortune on admittance to a college, but ended up as a wrestler. Beset by bills, he turned to a life of fighting midara to pay it off. 
Abilities:
Mighty Tackle- Gage tackles the target and pushes them back. Does 1 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)
Powerful Physique (passive)- If an attack targeted towards him rolls a 40 or lower, the attack the damage is reduced by 1 (does not negate status effects). 
Strong Grip (passive)-Whenever Gage has a midara binded at the start of his turn, the midara suffers 1 extra Stamina damage. 
Finishing Move (passive)-Whenever Gage lands the final blow on a midara, the other opponents on the battlefield are intimidated, with their following attacks doing 1 less Willpower damage
Bragging Boast- Costs 1 Willpower. Gage does his best to showboat, and all midara must make a roll. On a failure, they can only target Gage when attacking next round. If no attacks land on Gage during that time, his next attack does +3 Stamina damage (Costs 1 Willpower, can be used every turn)
Mighty Grapple- Gage puts a midara in a Grapple, doing 2 Stamina damage and causing binded status. They can be freed if Gage decides to take a different action for the following turn (Can be used every 2 turns)

=Kirito=
Description:
A swordsman wielding double blades, on a quest for a method to revive his fallen comrades from death. Given their magical nature, he often hunts midara in search of answers. 
Abilities:
Dual Strike-Kirito can opt to do two Stamina attacks on a turn, each doing 1 damage and making a separate roll for both. Any attack bonuses can only go to one of the two. (can be used every turn)
Split Attack (passive)-Kirito can choose to make a Dual Strike target two different opponents for each strike. 
Dance of Blades- Kirito focuses on his weapons. If no more than 2 Willpower damage is done to Kirito before his next turn, his following attack won't miss and will do an additional 1 Stamina damage. Does not count as a Buff but can be used with Dual Strike for one of his two attacks. (Costs 1 Willpower, can be used every turn)
Spinning Swords- Kirito spins around, targeting all characters on the battlefield. All must do a dodge roll of suffer 2 Stamina damage with a chance of causing paralysis if the roll is 70 or higher. If the attack fails and the roll is 30 or lower, Kirito suffers from Dizzy status: Whenever the sufferer takes an action, it targets a random ally/enemy (doesn't count for actions that target the self. (Can be used every 2 turns)

=Kairo Zheng=
Description:
Years of disciplined training have not entirely eliminated Kairo's cocky streak, though did provide him with the ki channeling and twin tonfa skills to combat any temptress.
Abilities:
Dual Strike (passive)-Kairo can opt to do attacks on a turn, each doing 1 Stamina damage and making a separate roll for both. Any attack bonuses can only go to one of the two. (can be used every turn)
Ki Gathering (passive)-Kairo gathers ki at the end of his turn for his next attack. If he is under a negative status effect during his turn, the gathering gets interrupted. Ki Gathering does not stack and starts anew at the end of each turn regardless whether or not Kairo used it.
Split Attack (passive)-Kairo can choose to make a Dual Strike target two different opponents for each strike. 
Ki Aura- Only works if Ki Gathering was not interrupted. Kairo unleashes his Ki to purge himself with energy. Removes any negative status effects and adds +1 Stamina damage to his next attack
Ki Blast- Only works if Ki Gathering was not interrupted. Kairo gathers ki and blasts it at a foe. On a success, the target suffers 3 Stamina damage and all other opponents suffer 1 Stamina damage due to the shockwave (can be used every 2 turns)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hearing the strange announcement and realizing they're trapped, the four adventurers are standing in the main hall of the main floor deciding what to do next 

*Warning*: If you loiter around the hall for another turn, you will have to roll to avoid a midara encounter
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Rom looks around at his compatriots and surroundings before addressing them "Well, it doesn't seem like we have much of a choice in this, and I'm assuming you guys wanna make it out of here with your minds and souls in tact, so what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 am

Releasing a troubled sigh, Kairo opened his eyes to look at Rom with a indifferent expression. "I suggest we remain in motion, unless you wish for company other than our own. The game is afoot, and I suspect the pieces will or already have begun moving. We have our mission: defeat the three who manage this place. With the 4 of us, mostly me, it shouldn't be too much of an ordeal."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 6:49 am

Gage gave an exasperated sigh and began making a line for the first door he saw. "Good idea! So let's actually move our asses instead of shooting the shit. Since I doubt any of you know the layout or have a map of some sort, let's just see what's behind door number-"

Gage put his hand upon the rustic door closest to him,

"One."
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 am

"I see we have a lively party" he chuckles analyzing the people in front of him. "We can't stay here, so I'm right behind you guys." He follows Gage and the others ready for trouble.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 am

With the group having agreed on escaping as soon as possible, they head through the large door, by the end of the hall. Upon opening it, a strange haze comes flooding out, and they notice the room ahead is filled with pink smoke. In the center of the room, they can make out a large velvet bed, with a trio of scantily clad succubus girls sitting on the edge. In the middle of the bed lies a succubus with long light purple hair and full lips, with the same black horns and wings as her servants. She's wearing a similar outfit to theirs as well, though her figure is notably curvier.

"Welcome to paradise, boys." says the purple haired succubus "My name is Fantasia and I'll be your first host tonight. Feel free to unwind with me and the girls here. I promise it'll feel so good, it'll almost be like a dream~"

Battle start!
---------------------------------------------

=Fantasia, The Succubus of Dreams=
Stamina: 15
Abilities:
In Your Dreams(passive)- When an attack is target towards her, if the roll is 25 or lower, it fails, and the attacker takes 1 Willpower damage
Goodnight Kiss- Deals 1 Willpower damage+sleep status(can be used every turn)
Hazy Kisses- Deals 3 Willpower damage (can be used every 2 turns)
Harem Dreams- Deals 3 Willpower damage+binded status (can be used every 3 turns)

=Lesser Succubi 1=
Stamina: 7

=Lesser Succubi 2=

=Lesser Succubi 3=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:33 pm

"Well... they brought in one for each of us, isn't that nice. I don't suppose you'll just undo your seal and make this easy for everyone here, huh?"

His eyes focused on the main enemy, Fantasia, Kairo assumed a battle stance and began to channel his ki energy. He didn't appear to be making any other aggressive moves, which seemed logical to him considering he hadn't faced these enemies before.

(Gathering Ki)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Seeing his ally building up to something, he prepares to cover for him in the meantime. He draws his blade and prepares to cover for his companions

(Cut off)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

"Time to cut the head off the snake, I suppose!"

With no time to waste and having taken notice of the party's choice to target Fantasia, Gage rushes toward the main succubus to try and enable a power play. With his arms readied to snatch Fantasia up in a powerful grip, Gage lunges forward!

(Mighty Grapple)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Seeing his comrades plan of attack, Kirito decides to distract the foes from interrupting, by causing an annoyance.

"Pay them no mind, otherwise you just might get yourself cut! I'm the only tasty treat here!"

(Spinning Swords)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:09 am

Kairo focuses on gathering his ki and decides to wait for the girls to make a move before he does anything

Rom, 53=failure!

Meanwhile Rom tries to cover for him but ends up tripping over himself when he tries to get into position, leaving both defenseless

Gage, 100=critical success!

Thankfully Gage's efforts prove more successful as his quick actions manage to catch Fantasia off guard and he manages to pin her into a grapple as she struggles to escape his grip.

(Fantasia is now binded)

Kirito, 31=failure!

With no one else but Gage seeming to have accomplished anything against these girls, Kirito spins his blades around hoping to strike all of the succubi at once, but he loses his balance and ends up dropping his swords. Seeing an opportunity one of the succubi gets close to him and winks as a pink heart flutters towards him...

Lesser Succubus 1, Move: Charming Wink, 100=critical success!

And it successfully strikes Kirito as a warm feeling takes over him and he finds himself attracted to the succubus in front of him "Ooh, looks like you've fallen for me" she giggles. "How about a kiss, cutie?" she chimes as she grabs his face and leans in...

(Kirito is charmed)

Move: Draining Kiss, 35=failure!

But Kirito manages to hold up enough resistance to push her away. He manages to put enough distance between them to pick up his swords, but he can't help but gaze at her as she blows him a few kisses. 

Lesser Succubus 2, Move: Draining Kiss, 8=success!

While Kairo is busy gathering Ki, he's suddenly pulled around by one of the succubi who quickly applies a red coat of lipstick to her lips and finishes with a flirtatious smack. Before he can manage to get a word out the succubus wraps her arms around him and pulls him into a kiss, as he feels some of his strength fading away. The succubus breaks the kiss with a loud pop, and while Kairo briefly reels in how good it felt, he can't help but sense that it seems to be just as dangerous as it was enjoyable. 

Lesser Succubus 3, Move: Devilish Smother, 44=success!

Rom sees that Kairo seems to be in peril and tries to come to his aide but a voice from behind says  "Don't worry, handsome. You aren't going to be the only one left out~" as the third succubi tackles him and and grinds against his crotch as she plasters his face with kisses. He tries his best to resist and manages to shake her off, but there was no denying the soft feeling from her lips still on his skin.

Kairo's Willpower- 8
Rom's Willpower- 7
Gage's Willpower- 10
Kirito's Willpower- 9 (Currently charmed)
--------------------------
Fantastia's Stamina- 13 (Currently binded)
Succubi 1's Stamina- 7
Succubi 2's Stamina- 7
Succcubi 3's Stamina- 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:17 pm

With a begrudging nod to the rest of his party for the cover, he closed his eyes and began to visualize the flow of energy in his body. Unfortunately he was interrupted, breaking his concentration and severing the flow temporarily. His mind adrift due to the charms of the temptress, he shook his head to steady himself and raised his tonfas.

"That was...strange, but you won't get the best of me so easily next time. I don't enjoy fighting your kind, but you aren't exactly leaving me a choice."

Darting towards the succubus that attacked him, one arm darted forward for a quick jab to her stomach, the other hand spinning the weapon and bringing the long end up and around to her neck.

(Dual Strike)
(Ki Gathering)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:55 pm

"If you'd help me and my comrades out something could be arranged, I'd like to believe the cute ones being evil isn't always true."

Kirito decides to rapidly swing his swords at the trapped Fantasia, not wanting to attack his attacker in case she accepts his offer.

(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Gage grins at his success in grappling the powerful succubus as he wrenches her around in a crushing bear hug. As he sees his compatriots rallying and Kirito dashing forward, Gage decides to re-up on his advantage with the grapple.

"Be sure you don't miss, guy!"

(Continue bind with Mighty Grapple)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:03 am

Rom turns swiftly to the succubus who's attacked him and wastes no time dashing in to attack with his knife

(Knife strike)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 am

21=failure!, 51=failure!

Kairo attempts to strike at the succubus with a pair of well-timed tonfa strikes, but to his amazement the succubus manages to easily avoid both of them and doesn't appear to be particularly fazed

86=success!, 72=success!

Kirito's attacks however, prove more to be a lot more effective as he takes the opportunity to slash away at Fantasia while Gage has her pinned down and manages to land a couple of solid blows, as she continues to try struggling her way out of Gage's grip...

95=escape successful!

And eventually manages to loosen it enough to slip out from under him as she prepares for her own attack

(Fantasia is no longer binded)

11=failure!

Rom attempts to stab the succubus who kissed him, but his thrust is too obvious and the succubus easily anticipates it and puts a bit of distance between them

Fantasia, Move: Goodnight Kiss, 99=failure!

"Since you treated me so gently sweetie, how about I return the favor?" Fantasia chimes as she attempts to pull Gage into a kiss, but he quickly darts away before she can grab him and she pouts in annoyance. 

Lesser Succubus 1, Move: Draining Kiss, 66=success!

"You shouldn't ignore a girl while you're on a date" says the succubus as she spins Kirito around from Fantasia's direction. "Come here, big boy~" she purrs as she puckers her lips and pulls Kirito into a big kiss, draining his strength before pulling away with a solid *MUAH* as Kirito still finds himself a bit smitten with her

(Kirito is still charmed)

Lesser Succubus 2, Move: Devilish Smother, 44=success!

Having easily avoided his attacks the succubus pins down Kairo, and generously applies a coat of red lipstick before groping him and as he opens his mouth to moan from the pleasure, he's quickly greeted with a french kiss, as her tongue works it's away around his mouth. Kairo manages to shake her off of him, but part of him's wondering if it's really worth it to resist

Lesser Succubus 3, Move: Charming Wink, 79=failure!

With some distance between her and Rom's knife, the succubus winks as a pink heart speeds towards Rom's direction, but it seemed she might have moved a little too far away as Rom sees it coming and has more than enough room to avoid it.

Kairo's Willpower- 5
Rom's Willpower- 7
Gage's Willpower- 10
Kirito's Willpower- 7 (charmed for 1 more turn)
------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 11
Succubi 1's Stamina- 7
Succubi 2's Stamina- 7
Succubi 3's Stamina- 7
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:24 am

(I realize Im not part of this, but... 777 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next