A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

PostSubject: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:04 pm

My God... if there is an MVP for the fetish world, it has to be this guy! Not only does it have a blown kiss but a direct kiss as well!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXv_8vnCv34

This video is so damn amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:22 am

Blown kiss about 3:02

Direct kiss about 3:30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:29 am

boko is truly a messiah for perverts everywhere... I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littletoys

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:47 am

simply amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:22 pm

There's a link to a longer version in the description. From what I can tell, its the same fight, just with more dialogue thrown in.

Boko was kind enough to leave a link to the whole script, even if it is in Japanese.

Running it through google translate, it's mostly the Witch taunting the guy, but she does explain that the kiss spell is her own creation and that it prevents anyone who looks at her with "naughty eyes" from harming her. She then goes on to explain that she can refresh the duration before it wears off, and that the hero is totally helpless unless he can clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:37 am

And in his twitter, he post to vimeo the fate of the once a hero have become her servant. A titjob from the witch, and it's a hentai video of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

I guess judging from the end of the video of the first one, she took a liking to him.

Also kind of feels like she is more gentle than most of the rosters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:01 am

I wonder if he's going to add dialogue to that video - the silence of just "scwhap scwhap scwhap" going on is kind of missing something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!   

Back to top Go down

MMD vs Witch - RPG Battle Style Movie by Boko877!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1