Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abstertrek

abstertrek

I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Well i been coming to this site since April of this year and haven't thought of creating an account for this. Well my name is michael but you can call me mike. I love video games, running, anime, researching, and learning more about the world around me. i'm mostly someone fresh out of high school trying to figure out what to do in life.

I have a kiss fetish next to feet fetish. I had a kiss fetish when i was little but never cared about it until 4 months back in april when i saw the vore game called milia wars. Honestly that game is mostly the reason i have a kiss fetish as of now because most of the enemies like the slug, lamias, and harpies main attack is kissing you. So i hope i can have a good time with you people on this forum.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:31 am

Nice to meet you mike, (by the by, love the bloodborne pic), I think it's great that so many of us are showing ourselves!

Welcome to the world of fellow perverts! Smile
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Welcome to our humble abode of kissing Very Happy More newcomers are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   I'm no longer a lurker and now new here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.
Page 1 of 1