A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wastelandnomad

PostSubject: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Well i been coming to this site since April of this year and haven't thought of creating an account for this. Well my name is michael but you can call me mike. I love video games, running, anime, researching, and learning more about the world around me. i'm mostly someone fresh out of high school trying to figure out what to do in life.

I have a kiss fetish next to feet fetish. I had a kiss fetish when i was little but never cared about it until 4 months back in april when i saw the vore game called milia wars. Honestly that game is mostly the reason i have a kiss fetish as of now because most of the enemies like the slug, lamias, and harpies main attack is kissing you. So i hope i can have a good time with you people on this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:31 am

Nice to meet you mike, (by the by, love the bloodborne pic), I think it's great that so many of us are showing ourselves!

Welcome to the world of fellow perverts! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Welcome to our humble abode of kissing Very Happy More newcomers are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.   

Back to top Go down

I'm no longer a lurker and now new here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1