A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

(WIP)Dr. Chuicka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: (WIP)Dr. Chuicka   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Name: Dr. Chuicka, the Scientist Midara

Appearance: A tall midara in a lab coat with long, flowing black hair, an extremely curvaceous hourglass figure, purple eyes wearing violet eyeshadow and glossy red lipstick coated lips big enough to take up a fourth of a man's face.

Description: This midara specializes in experiments in different ways of using lips and lipstick to pleasure(and by extention, seduce and capture) men, though she's also equipped with other kinds of gadgets to suit her needs in battle... She's usually found experimenting with midara and men in her lab hidden deep within the tropics. Should she catch you on one of her surveillance cameras, though, her assistants will ambush you and bring you to her lab, where she's ready to play with her newest "test subject". If you win, you'll leave the lab with your dignity and some rescued test subjects. If you lose... She has a special test chamber awaiting you... With a special "playmate".

--Attacks--

Lust Balloon - "Why don't we give your friend a peak at what's to come, hmm?" Chuicka says before taking out what appears to be a blank white balloon and takes a syringe full of red fluid and injects it into the balloon before it inflates and what appears to be wet lip-flesh grows on it as it becomes a big floating pair of smacking lips. "I've got loads of these locked up and eager to plant themselves all over cute saps like yourself... Speaking of which... You might wanna look down~..." the target then feels something press against their crotch area and when they look down they see the lips kissing and suckling their crotch passionately, the target desperately tries to pull it off, barely managing to get it off after a while, revealing a rather erect member covered in red lipstick before the lips fly off seemingly leaving via a tube. "looks like your little friend there enjoyed their time with my lust balloon~... The fun's only beginning, sweetheart... You'd better be prepared." she says with a wink. 2 stamina damage.

-

-

The Red Chamber - Chuicka baits the target into attacking her, only for her to step aside at the last moment as the target runs into a large tube behind her and a reinforced glass door closes behind them. "Remember how I said I have loads of those lust balloons locked up? Well... I think they've waited long enough to taste someone. Welcome to the red chamber, hot stuff!" she says, pulling a lever as a large swarm of lust balloons fly into the tube from a hole in the top and they start swarming their body as they start smooching and sucking all over their body, soon enough their whole body is covered in red lips as even their face is soon covered up by a lust balloon and all they can hear is a wide assortment of loud, squelchy kissing noises and moans. 3 stamina damage + bound status.

The DSL3K - "It's your lucky day, handsome... I've got something i've been DYING to use, and you're just the kind of guy I need to use it on~!" Chuicka says before she claps and the lights go out, suddenly, the target feels themselves being grabbed by mechanical parts that also seem to be stripping them of their clothes, soon enough the lights come back on and now he's strapped to a table as it's slightly tilted upwards and they can see a bizarre machine with a long tube extending out of it, the target becoming worried when they see what's on the end of the tube, a gigantic pair of red lips like the lust balloons, only bigger. "Let me introduce you to the Dick Sucking Lips 3000, or the DSL3K for short... As the name implies, those lips are about to give you the biggest blowjob of your life. And while it's doing that..." She trails off, applying more red lipstick as the table is tilted back down. "Your lips are mine, big boy... Pucker up~!" she says as the lips on the machine quickly come down, engulfing the tip of the target's member as it starts with a very powerful kiss as Chuicka does the same with the target's lips. "MMMMMMMMMM~!" Chuicka begins mercilessly making out with them while the machine's lips pump up and down on the member, sucking on it furiously and even kissing their crotch as it comes down, getting faster and harder with each second until eventually they climax and the machine sucks up their juices, while Chuicka parts her lips from theirs with a loud smack. "MMMMMUAHHH! Thanks for the juices, handsome... I know there are quite a few midara who'll pay quite a bit for it. But we're not done yet..." she finishes as the target is released from the table and Chuicka returns to her position. 4 damage + charmed status.

Smoll Ray - "I think someone needs to be taken down a peg..." Chuicka says before quickly pulling out a ray gun and firing it at her target, which gives them the a small body type. She then quickly grabs them and lifts them up between her breasts "There we go... Don't worry, honey, this is only temporary... Now give me some sugar~..." She coos, smacking her lips as she closes in for a kiss, the target squirming and moving about, but to no avail now that their strength is gone and she inevitably collides her lips with their's for a long kiss. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH!" she then starts kissing them all over their face rapidly before the target manages to squirm out of their grip. She giggles a bit before teasing the target "Awww, what's the matter sweetie? It's only for a little while, you're still a man, you know... And I'm not done smothering you in smooches yet~!" she says, making a loud squeaky kissing noise. 3 stamina damage + smoll status. While in the "smoll" status, you're attacks are much weaker and any summoned midara have a chance of being overwhelmed by your "cuteness" and will likely instead smother you with their love.

-

-

-

Finisher:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: (WIP)Dr. Chuicka   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:15 pm

UPDATE: Added 2 new attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: (WIP)Dr. Chuicka   Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 pm

This is one of the best profiles I've ever seen. Awesome job man keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: (WIP)Dr. Chuicka   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Hey man hope you find time to finish up this profile. It's really good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (WIP)Dr. Chuicka   Today at 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down

(WIP)Dr. Chuicka
View previous topic View next topic Back to top