Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie Empty
PostSubject: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Rom sighed with relief as he finished his latest quest. He'd been called to deal with a succubus who had been luring some of the young men in a small village away and while the pay wasn't very good, work had been kind of slow for him lately so he decided to take what he could get. The succubus herself was a bit troublesome but Rom had been able to defend himself against her charm magic and as she laid sprawled out on the ground, Rom prepared himself to head deeper into her hideout to find the missing men when suddenly he heard a voice from behind him say: "Stop right there evil doer"

He turned around and saw a young woman with short red hair, wearing a white cape, and a red jacket that barely hid her large bust. She was wearing a domino mask as though she was some kind of hero of justice, but the mask only drew more attention to her pouty red lips and Rom found himself blushing a bit at the sight.

"Evil doer?" said Rom looking confused as he tried to shake off his previous thought "What are you talking about"

"Don't play dumb with me, you villain" said the young woman "I know you're the one who's been going around kidnapping innocent young men and I, the Crimson Cutie have come to liberate them"

"I think you're confused" said Rom "The real kidnapper is this succubus right here behind me"

"Hah. Don't think I'll fall for your lies just cause you're cute" said the Crimson Cutie having, completely ignored his words "Now prepare yourself to face the lips of justice!" she declared loudly before flashing Rom a quick flirty wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Rom's Abilities

Basic Slash- Rom cuts at the opponent with his longsword. Deals 2 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Empower- Roms longsword glows with a holy light. Adds +2 Stamina damage to attacks for the next 2 turns (can be used every 2 turns)

Focus- Rom draws on his inner will, allowing the next attack he takes to only deal 1/2 Willpower damage and has a chance to let him shrug off status effects if the roll is 65 or higher (can be used every 2 turns)

Holy Light- Rom's sword shoots out a ray of white light at his opponent. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralysis status (can be used every 3 turns)

Survival Instinct (passive)-If his Willpower drops to 8 or lower, Rom gains advantage on avoiding attacks (he gets to roll two dice and if one is a success, the dodge succeeds, even if the other roll fails).

Crimson Cutie's Abilities

Super Kiss- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage with a chance of causing paralysis if the roll is 60 or higher (can be used every turn

Crushing Hug- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + bind status. (Can be used every 2 turns)

Charm Beam- ??? Causes charmed status and any rolls by the target under 40 will miss for the next 2 turns. (Can be used every 3 turns)

Crimson Love- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage+charmed status and any rolls by the target under 30 will miss for the next 3 turns. (Can be used every 4 turns)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rom will succumb after losing 30 Willpower (30 remaining)
Cutie will succumb after losing 30 Stamina (30 remaining)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:05 am

This girl... She doesn't seem to be a full on Midara, and from what she said Rom could see her heart was in the right place. He decided to try to reason with her before doing anything drastic. "Look, can't you tell that the succubus is the one who's been kidnapping the men, I'm here to stop her!" He explains, backing up slightly
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:29 pm

41=failure!

Rom makes a second attempt to correct her, but it falls on deaf ears as the Crimson Cutie is still lost in her own delusion. "I already told you, I won't fall for your false words, but since you like to move your mouth so much..." she trailed as she dashed closer towards Rom

Move: Super Kiss, 6=success!

"Let's see if we can't keep it occupied~" the Crimson Cutie purrs as she puckers her lips and pulls Rom into a big kiss. Rom feels warm as her soft lips touch his own, but the power of her kiss proves to be a bit overwhelming as he feels a brief jolt surge through his body and he crumples to the ground.

The Crimson Cutie laughs “Are my lips of justice a bit too much for you? Well there's plenty more where that came from so you'd better prepare yourself” she winks before blowing a kiss
-----------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 27
Cutie's STAMINA- 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Rom clears his head and sighs, for whatever reason she wasn't going to clear sense. Standing up he empowers his blade.
"Look I really dont want to hurt you but you aren't giving me much choice"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 8:27 pm

2=success!

Rom focuses his mind on channeling energy into his blade and it begins to glow with a bright light as a swirl of energy surrounds it. He turns to face the Crimson Cutie, and sees her making another rush at him...

Move: Crushing Hug, 58=success!

But Rom notices her movements too late as she manages to grab him before he has a chance to react. “Now come and take in the sweet embrace of justice!” as she exclaims as she pulls Rom into a big hug and pulls his face into her breasts as he feels warm with pleasure. However that pleasure soon turns into discomfort as the strength of her hold starts to crush him, and Rom struggles to move...

81=success!

Rom continues to struggle against her grip and manages to loosen her hold enough to push her away and put some distance between them. Unfortunately his escape only seems to have further fueled the Crimson Cutie's passions. "You may have escaped this time but you'll submit to justice, soon enough~"

----------------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 24 (1 turn remaining until Empower effect ends)
Cutie's STAMINA- 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:16 am

Rom, his blade now empowered, decides to make the most of it. He dashes to his opponent and hits her with the flat of the sword. "I really don't want to have to hurt you trust me I'm not the person your looking for!" He half yells, exasperatedly
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:35 pm

78=success!

Rom channels the power of his blade and rushes at the Crimson Cutie, striking her with with the flat of his sword as the impact from the blow pushes her back a few feet.

"So now you've shown your true colors you villain" says the Crimson Cutie, wheezing a bit. "I guess it's time to turn up the charm~"

Move: Charm Beam, 2=success!

She winks at Rom as she cups her hands into a heart and a red pulse of energy begins to form within it. After charging it for a few seconds, she fires off a beam of energy in Rom's direction as he braces himself for the impact. However rather than doing any physical harm to him, Rom instead finds himself feeling rather warm as he becomes more enamored by the Crimson Cutie who starts making a few suggestive poses as she purrs "Now surrender your villainous ways and I'll show you just how sweet justice can be~" loudly smacking her lips in his direction

(Rom is now charmed)
--------------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 24 (Empower effect has ended)
Cutie's STAMINA- 26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Rom trys to shake the charm, but in the mean time can't focus on attacking!
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:43 pm

92=success!

Rom tries to shake off his lustful thoughts and manages to regain his composure as his focus is back on the fight. However this bit of resistance only serves to annoy the Crimson Cutie.

"So you still refuse to submit the power of love, do you?" asks the Crimson Cutie "Then I guess I have no choice but to use it's full force!"

Move: Crimson Love, 48=success!

She takes out a tub of crimson red lipstick from her belt and generously applies it to her lips, painting them in a thick red coat. Once finished she winks at Rom and puts her lips into a suggestive pout before pouncing on him and peppering him with bold kisses. After a few rounds of this, she charges a bit of red energy into one of her fingertips and places it on her puckered lips as she forces Rom's lips into a pucker and pulls him into a big kiss, as the red energy overwhelms Rom's mind and he finds himself completely lovestruck.

The Crimson Cutie laughs "Savor the taste of justice, villain. There's still plenty more of it coming your way~" she purrs as she makes loud kissing noises in Rom's direction

(Rom is charmed)

------------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 19
Cutie's STAMINA- 26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 am

Rom, slightly addled by her kiss, tries once more to tell her that she's got the wrong guy, before attacking with the flat of his blade.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:13 am

9=failure

Rom attempts to strike at the Crimson Cutie and goes for a big swing of his sword, but she moves just outside of it's reach and dodges the edge by a hai. As Rom tries to regain his bearings from his broad movements the Crimson Cutie quickly darts towards him, and leans in to give him another big kiss...

Move: Super Kiss, 63=failure!

But Rom regains enough of his balance in time to narrowly wriggle away from her kiss and he quickly moves in the opposite direction to put more space between them, much to the Crimson Cutie's annoyance

--------------------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 19
Cutie's STAMINA- 26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:14 am

"this is getting us nowhere" Rom curses, before deciding taking a second to regain focus is the best course of action

Action:focus.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:23 am

39=failure!

Rom tries to regain his inner focus, but thoughts of the Crimson Cutie's magnificent lips flood his mind, and he feels his member getting even harder than it was before. After realizing this isn't working, he turns his attention back to the Crimson Cutie who rushes towards him with her lips fully puckered...

Move: Super Kiss, 87=failure!

But fortunately Rom reacts quickly enough to trip her before she can land it, and she ends up falling flat on the ground as she begins to feel a little annoyed

--------------
Rom's WILLPOWER- 19
Cutie's STAMINA- 26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:46 pm

"you'll have to try harder than that" Rom taunts, subconsciously angry at himself for letting her mental image get the better of his focus, he strikes again at her with the flat of his sword
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:13 pm

23=failure!

Rom swings at the Crimson Cutie with his sword, but she manages to duck under the blow and lunges at him while he's reeling back...

Move: Super Kiss, 96=success!

And she succeeds in pinning Rom down to the ground as she laughs saying "I won't let you escape this time, you villain. Now prepare for another taste of justice~" as she forces Rom's lips into a pucker and plants a juicy kiss, as the sheer pleasure sends a massive jolt through Rom's body and leaves him frozen in place.

(Rom is now paralyzed)

Move: Crimson Love, 61=success!

"Don't give out just yet" the Crimson Cutie purrs as she adds on another thick coat of lipstick, "I still have yet to demonstrate the true power of love~" she exclaims as she proceeds to pepper Rom's lips with a barrage of wet kisses, and he feels his member getting harder and harder with each one as he moans in pleasure. After a few rounds of this she finishes off her assault with a soft *MUUUUAAAHH* as Rom's mind is left in a lustful daze, and while he subconsciously knows better than to let her have her way with him, his instincts keep telling him to give in, as she continuously makes kissy faces at him.

(Rom is now charmed)

------------------------------

Rom's WILLPOWER- 11
Cutie's STAMINA-26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am

Feeling somewhat out if it Rom attempts to raise his sword and fire a blast of holy light at the cutie, hoping to buy himself some time
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 8:19 pm

58=success!

Rom raises his sword and fires off a beam of light at the Crimson Cutie, who's a bit too busy flirting to react fast enough to dodge, and the attack ends up knocking her off her feet and wide open for another attack

(Crimson Cutie is now paralyzed)

Rom's WILLPOWER- 11
Cutie's STAMINA- 23

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:38 am

Excited to finally be getting somewhere, Rom dashes in and attacks, eager to keep up his momentum!
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

95=success!

Rom seizes his chance and strikes at the Crimson Cutie with his blade knocking her back and leaving her on the ground wincing in pain. The Crimson Cutie looks at Rom pleadingly and while part of him feels she might be up to something, another part of him feels a strong urge to help her...

Move: Crushing Hug, 62=success!

And in the end he gives into his desire to help and offers her a hand getting up. "Hmm, I see you're capable of chivalry after all" says the Crimson Cutie. "Allow me to return the favor~" she purrs as she quickly pulls Rom by the arm and into a big hug as caught between the soft feeling of her bust pressing against him and the crushing force of her grip...

30=failure!

Unfortunently for Rom this feeling only gets worse as her hold tightens and Rom can feel his body start to give out as he tries his best to resist getting pulled in further...

2=failure!

But no matter how hard he struggles she refuses to let go and she giggles as she inches her face closer to his own and leans in for a big kiss...

91=success!

However even as her lips move closer, Rom focuses on trying one last push to escape and he manages to force out just enough strength to loosen her grip and wiggle away from her kiss as he crawls back in the other direction. He sighs in relief since he wasn't sure how much longer he'd have been able to hold on had landed that last kiss, but the lustful gaze in her eyes told Rom that things were still far from over for him.

(Survival Instinct has now activated)

-------------------------------

Rom's WILLPOWER- 5
Cutie's STAMINA- 21
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:43 am

Rom, feeling somewhat renewed, goes in once more on the attack "you won't bring me down that easily!"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

98=critical success!

Rom decides to go all in on his next attack and manages to catch the Crimson Cutie off guard as he delivers a swift blow to her stomach and leaves her exposed as she reels back from the pain

Rom's WILLPOWER- 5
Cutie's STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:16 am

Using his found highground ROM attacks once more while once again telling Cutie "I'm not the kidnapper why won't you listen!"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 pm

76=success!

Rom lunges at the cutie from above and manages to get in another solid strike as she's flung back a bit further. However this only seemed to make her more aggressive. "You say you're not a villain, but your violent actions speak louder than your words.

Move: Super Kiss, 60=success!

The Crimson Cutie lunges at Rom and pins him to the ground as she purrs "Looks like I'll have to silence than venomous tongue again~" as she leans in and gives him a passionate french kiss, with the overwhelming pleasure one again sending a jolt through Rom's spine. After a few seconds she breaks the kiss with a loud pop, licking her lips in satisfaction as Rom's left in a daze

(Rom is now paralyzed)

Move: Crushing Hug, 49=success!

Will Rom left stunned, the Crimson Cutie takes the opportunity to wrap Rom into another big hug, pressing his face into her breasts with the combined pressure of her grip making it difficult to breath and the last of his willpower fades

(Rom's Willpower is at 0, Rom will now succumb!)

Having bested Rom, the Crimson Cutie reaches into her utility belt and pulls out handcuffs, cuffing his arms and legs together leaving him unable to move. She adds a few more coats of lipstick to her lips "Now that you've surrendered..." she says as she unzips Rom's pants causing his member to spring out "It's time to deliver your sentence~" she purrs as she slowly licks her lips. Rom gulps as she proceeds to plaster his member with a barrage of wet kisses, each one more pleasurable than the last. As his member starts to throb heavily, the Crimson Cutie moves in to wrap her lips around it, pumping him harder and harder until he climaxes.

As Rom starts to lose consciousness the Crimson Cutie says "There. Maybe next time you'll think twice before kidnapping...unless you want me to catch you again~" before vanishing into the night. By the time Rom woke up it was already morning, and the missing young men had already been rescued. Seems like the Crimson Cutie really was acting as some kind of hero of justice, which made Rom feel all the more sour, but as he turned warm remembering his encounter with her, he decided it was probably just best to chalk this one up as a loss and move on.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 pm

(gg really enjoyed that one cheers for running it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie   Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie Empty

Back to top Go down

Rom v.s. Crimson Cutie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: