Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CatDog - Spaced Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

CatDog - Spaced Out Empty
PostSubject: CatDog - Spaced Out   CatDog - Spaced Out EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 1:08 pm

I already made this thread in the kiss effects section, but it fits more here, so I'm just gonna copy-paste it.

---

I remember seeing this episode once when I was a kid. It's been stuck in the back of my mind ever since, and I finally look it up after all these years.

It's the episode where CatDog get stuck in a "Mean Bob" movie and have to rescue an alien princess.

https://www.wcofun.net/catdog-season-2-episode-7-spaced-out-nine-lives

Go to 9:55 for the build-up. I don't know about you, but I found this pretty hot.  Laughing

Last edited by Professor Tree on Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: CatDog - Spaced Out   CatDog - Spaced Out EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:23 am

Since the previous link no longer exists, I updated the OP with a new link. Same time stamp applies.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: CatDog - Spaced Out   CatDog - Spaced Out EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 2:57 am

Updated the link again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CatDog - Spaced Out   CatDog - Spaced Out Empty

Back to top Go down

CatDog - Spaced Out
Page 1 of 1