Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lana (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey everyone, so this is an interesting character for me. I had a dream last night about a guy (who I guess I was controlling? It wasn't me) who encounters a woman that was actually some sort of demon with mystical powers. The dream was weird, frightening, and erotic all at once. I have no idea what it means or where it came from. I feel trying to make sense out of it would be a waste of time, but I feel inspired to put it on here!

Description: Lana is a sadistic demon that has an innate ability in perception manipulation and illusions. She derives great pleasure in tricking men into seeing her as an innocent woman, then revealing her true self to them. As a demon, she is not from this world, and comes from the Lobb Dimension. Basically, the Lobb Dimension is a sort of dark, parallel world of our own, filled with monsters and demons. Fictional horror characters (such as Freddy Krueger and Jason) can be found there as well. Lana, unlike other Lobb Dimension residents, has the power to go back in forth between our world and this dark world, and able to bring others in and out of it. She loves to bring men into the Lobb Dimension to both horrify and seduce them. Lana can usually be found in dark and creepy places, like abandoned houses and graveyards, pretending to be in trouble, and uses her magic to separate party members from each other, in order to take her targets down one by one.

Appearance: Lana has two appearances- her human form, and her true demonic form. In her human form, she is a short, modestly attractive woman with tanned skin, dark brown hair and eyes, and a beautiful white smile. In her true demonic form, she is tall with pale white skin, black hair held up, and a very curvy and seductive body, though it's hard to see it behind a layer of thick black armor. Her most notable physical features though are her plump lips, in which she always wears a dark shade of purple lipstick, and her eyes, which are covered by a black blindfold. It's said she can see through her blindfold, but wears it to instill fear in her victims, because they will be unable to look into the eyes of their predator.

Moves (Human Form):

Innocence Incarnate- Lana, who appears to be hurt and underneath heavy debris, cries out for help. Unable to resist the call for help, the target approaches her, and helps her up. "Thanks for the help, cutie!," Lana chirps while pecking the target's cheek sweetly, lowering their guard with a small chance to charm them.

Getting to Know You- Seeing the target's surprise from her kiss, Lana says, "Oh, I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not a midara. Midara actually attacked me and left me here to die because they were jealous of me. If you didn't save me, I don't know what I would've done!," while flashing them a cute, bright smile. Feeling more at ease, the target and her begin to talk and get to know each other. The two get into the subject of midara and sex and the target tells her their secret kinks/fetishes. Lowers guard and gives Lana knowledge of kinks, allowing her to do further willpower damage to them later on.

First Dance- Lana looks to the ground shyly and shifts from one foot to the other. She looks up slightly and catches the target's glance. "Umm, I know this is kinda sudden, but I really wanna dance with you. You're just like, so cool and nice, and oh my god, I sound like such a loser, don't I?" Her face falls and she begins to cry softly into her hands. Feeling sympathetic, the target comforts her and begins to dance with her. As soon as he does so, she instantly brightens up. The target can't help but look into her lovely eyes. Lowers guard and charms.

First Kiss- After their dance, Lana looks at the target as a schoolgirl would her crush and stammers, "I-I-I think I love you," then before the target can react, she grabs him by the back of his neck and pulls him in for a passionate kiss and proceeds to make out with him, breaking it off with a loud MWAH and blushing. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Deals moderate willpower damage and lowers guard.

True Love's Love- "Oh, just kiss me already!" Lana rushes over to the target, hugs him tightly, and proceeds to cover his face in kisses, each kissing popping with a loud MWAH that resonates in his ears. She stares at him lovingly and begins to take off the target's clothes. "Let's go all the way, baby," she whispers to him while continuing to cover him in kisses, making his member completely stiff. She slowly and teasingly takes off her clothes while blowing him kisses. Once she's naked, Lana embraces the target again, passionately making out with him, all the while his member is frustrating close to her opening. "I've got a big surprise for you, baby," Lana coos while thrusting herself onto his member, making the target moan as they proceed to make love. Deals heavy willpower damage, but cannot KO. Requires target to be charmed.

Transformation- Before the target can climax, Lana stops thrusting, and the target looks up at her in confusion. "I told you I had a surprise for you baby, and now you're about to see it!," she whispers while nibbling his ear. To the target's shock and horror, her body begins to change and transform into something monstrous. Her skin turns completely pale and her body gets larger and sexier. Her outfit, which was a modest and cute dress, vanishes and scandalous, black, metallic armor with spikes on her shoulder blades takes its place. She grows sharp claws and razor-sharp teeth, which grin at the target devilishly. A blindfold appears and covers her eyes while her lips plumpen. The target jumps away from her, his erection going away completely, and quickly puts his clothes back on and prepares himself to fight. Hardly paying any attention to him, Lana slides a tube of dark purple lipstick across her lips and laughs flirtatiously. "What? You don't like me like this? Even though moments ago you were so willing to come inside me?" She grins, showing off her sword-like teeth. "Before this is over, you'll be begging me to let you come." Target recovers some (at least half) of their willpower.

Moves (Demon Form):

Portal to the Lobb Dimension- Lana reaches one of her pale white hands out and beckons to the target. "Your human world is so drab. Wouldn't you rather we continue this at my place?" She snaps her fingers, and the target braces themselves for an attack, but realizes that nothing has happened. Lana puts a hand to her mouth and giggles, pointing behind the target. They turn and see a large circular portal behind them. Through it is filled with red brimstone and fire, a hellish wasteland. As they look through the portal though, Lana takes the opportunity to tackle the target through the portal, her strong arms wrapped around their body in a crushing hug. As they hit the dry rocky ground of this new world, the portal closes and Lana lets them go. "Now then, let's get to the real fun, lover." Deals low stamina damage.

Terrorizing Treatment- As the target tries to get an understanding of their new surroundings, Lana folds her arms and studies them. "Do you like it? The Lobb Dimension, I mean. This is my home." She gives the target a toothy grin, then puckers her sticky purple lips at them, making kissing noises. "I bet you'd love to get another taste of these, wouldn't you?" As the target is distracted looking at her plump purple lips, they suddenly realize they can't move their arms or legs. Looking down, they see that black vines have sprouted out of the ground and and wrapped around their arms and legs, trapping them where they stand. "Aww, are you stuck?," Lana teases, as she slowly makes her way to the target, making a show of her swaying hips and legs. "You're not going anywhere anytime soon. But please, struggle. It makes me want you all the more." Binds and takes 2 successful dice rolls to escape. With each unsuccessful roll to break free, the target takes low stamina damage.

Sister Summoning- Lana turns her head away and crosses her arms, seemingly bored with the target. "This is sooo boring for me, what about you?" She turns her head back towards the target, and though they cannot see her eyes through her blindfold, they feel her staring right at him. "I bet you'd like some more company, wouldn't you, you little pervert?" Lana mutters some incomprehensible language while making some hand gestures, and a circular portal opens from the ground right in front of the target, emitting a blinding dark pink light. As the target finally is able to regain their sight, they see another incredibly attractive woman in front of them, having dark red skin, black wings and horns, and a devilish smile. All she has covering her body is a black bikini and that target can't help but appreciate her curvy figure. She notices, and gives the target a seductive with sharp red eyes, putting a finger to her glossy crimson lips. "Ooh, Lana, you invited me over for him?," she asks. "I can't wait to break his mind!" Requires at least 2 attacks from the target to miss in a row.

Dance with the Devil- Lana disappears from the target in a flash, and suddenly they feel a pleasant warmth from behind as Lana wraps her arms around them. "I bet you miss the other me, don't you? The human one you had feelings for?," she whispers into the target's ear, before appearing again in front of them. "It's still me, I swear. I don't want to scare you... too much," she says with an evil giggle. She beckons her arms out to the target for a hug, and when they don't come over to her, she disappears again and reappears right in front of them. With superhuman speed, she wraps her arms around the target's neck, her claws tickling his skin and giving him goosebumps. "Let's dance, lover." She leads the target into a sensual dance, pressing up close to him, and whispering into his ear, "If you try to break away from me, I'll kill you." The target feels Lana gently scraping his neck with her claws, as if to emphasize her point, and goes along with the dance in fear of her keeping her word. The fear of getting stabbed by her razor sharp claws mixes in with the pleasant warmth of her breasts up against his chest and her groins grinding against his own. Finally, the dance ends, and Lana gives him a chaste peck on his lips and backs away, leaving him a little surprised and wanting more. Deals moderate willpower damage and low stamina damage. Charms.

Demon's Threesome- As Lana finishes her dance with the target, the other demon pouts and stamps her foot. "C'mon, Lana, you summoned me all the way over here, I wanna turn!" Lana giggles and grabs the target from behind, wrapping her arms around his arms and waist, hugging him tightly, her breasts pressed up against his back. The target struggles against Lana's grip but it's no use, she's too strong. "Alright then, he's all yours!" The demon squeals with excitement and takes out a tube of red lipstick to reapply to her plump lips, making them shine a crimson red. She looks at her prey and rushes over to him, ripping his pants off and exposing his member to the hot dry air. She straddles herself on the target's waist, positioning her groin over his and breathing heavily on his face, and the target can't help but gaze into her red eyes and full red lips. "First, we'll break your body." She slams herself down on him and rides him like an animal. As he reaps in the pleasure from the demonic sex, he feels Lana's pillowy lips leaving him warm, wet kisses, making his neck tingle with each one. As the target is about to climax, the demon stops pumping him, leaving him frustrated that he can't release. She grins down at him. "If you want to cum, you'll have to do it yourself," she says as her red eyes flash and the target feels an overwhelming lust build up inside of him, taking over any of his other thoughts. He thrusts as fast and hard as he can, making the demon moan in pleasure and finally climaxes like he wanted to. Lana kisses his cheek from behind, leaving a purple kiss mark and whispers into his ear, "And then we'll break your mind." The demon and Lana switch places, and Lana claws his chest gently, making the target's hairs stand up as she rides him painstakingly slow. Her very moans seem to invigorate the target with another burst of lustful desire, despite having just came, and he proceeds to thrust into Lana just as hard. "Oh, my, you're so eager. I can't wait to turn you into my slave," Lana purrs as he climaxes once again. Finisher that KOs target. Requires Lana to have over half of her stamina and the target must have 1/4th of either willpower or stamina to activate.

Lana's Lust- Looking rather tired and in pain, Lana breathes heavily and drops to the ground. If a demon is summoned, she will look over to her saying, "This is between me and him. Leave us!," and snap her fingers opening another portal, in which the demon will enter, leaving the target and Lana alone. She kisses her lips and blows the target a pair of tangible purple lips, which he quickly dodges. As he does so, however, Lana appears in front of him and knees him in the groin, making him double over in pain. "I'm done playing games with you, so I'm going to take you and make you mine. As the target looks back up at Lana, she rips off her blindfold, revealing solid black eyes. The target can't help but look at them and suddenly feels like he can't move or look away, no matter how hard he tries. Lana takes out a tube of purple lipstick and giggles as she reapplies it. "What's the matter? Can't look away from me?" She puckers her sexy lips and smacks them together. The soft mwah of her lips seems to echo in the target's brain and his mind is filled with fantasies of Lana and her lips. She pushes the target forcefully to the ground, and he falls down easily, as if his muscles have completely turned off. She drops down onto him, positioning her rear right on his groin as the target moans and his member springs to attention. "That's right, boy, moan for me." As if on command, the target can't help but moan louder from the pleasurable sensations. She smacks her lips sexily. "Just stare at my perfect lips. You can't help yourself, can you?" The target moans more as he stares at her lips and his member throbs in anticipation. Lana leans down and kisses the target's cheek, leaving a warm and sticky purple mark his face. "MWAH!," she moans into his ear, as the target's member painfully throbs under Lana's shapely rear. She repeats the process, covering his face in her kisses, leaving him completely stained in purple lipstick, as he feel his groin urge to release. Lana stands up and begins taking her armor off, showing off her pale and curvy body, her tempting rear, and her bouncing breasts. She tears off the target's clothes with her claws, leaving scratch marks all over his body, the pain diminished from Lana guiding his member inside of her. "You belong to me now. Enjoy it slave, bask in my glory." Lana rapidly slams herself down on the target, making his body tremble in pleasure as the two moan. As the two continue to revel in pleasure, Lana gently claws the target's chest, leaving more marks and puckering her lips and making kissing noises at him. With each breathy mwah she sounds, a pair of tangible lips flies from her own and collides on a different part of the target's body- cheeks, chest, lips, and each one feels better than the last. At last, the target reaches another height and climaxes into Lana, making her giggle in between her moans as he feels his mind and body collapse in fatigue. "Now, now, you're nowhere close to being done yet, boy!" Lana continues to ride him and dominate him, turning him into a mindless slave. Finisher that KOs target. Requires Lana to have less than half of her stamina and the target must have 1/4th of either willpower or stamina to activate.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm

This profile is really weird bro. Glad I didn't have that dream of yours xD

But keep writing more for it. I'm curious what the rest of it is
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:16 am

Slight update. Will finish the rest soon!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:29 pm

So it's been a while since I first made this post and I think that my writing for Lana changed a little bit. Her demon form turned out to be much less sadistic than I originally was inspired to make her, but erotic horror has always been difficult for me to write. Hopefully I made her at least a little frightening, but I'm happy to at least finish this character profile. I will try to finish some of my other works here as I hate to see an incomplete story or post.

Please let me know what you think, comments or criticism! It's been some time since I've been active and writing on this forum so I'd love to get back to my A-game!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:28 pm

I want to face her please

sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 8:07 pm

I'm glad you like her! I don't really have the time to do any roleplaying, but if someone else wants to use her as an enemy I don't mind at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lana (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Lana (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lana (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: