A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lana (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Lana (WIP)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey everyone, so this is an interesting character for me. I had a dream last night about a guy (who I guess I was controlling? It wasn't me) who encounters a woman that was actually some sort of demon with mystical powers. The dream was weird, frightening, and erotic all at once. I have no idea what it means or where it came from. I feel trying to make sense out of it would be a waste of time, but I feel inspired to put it on here!

Description: Lana is a sadistic demon that has an innate ability in perception manipulation and illusions. She derives great pleasure in tricking men into seeing her as an innocent woman, then revealing her true self to them. As a demon, she is not from this world, and comes from the Lobb Dimension. Basically, the Lobb Dimension is a sort of dark, parallel world of our own, filled with monsters and demons. Fictional horror characters (such as Freddy Krueger and Jason) can be found there as well. Lana, unlike other Lobb Dimension residents, has the power to go back in forth between our world and this dark world, and able to bring others in and out of it. She loves to bring men into the Lobb Dimension to both horrify and seduce them. Lana can usually be found in dark and creepy places, like abandoned houses and graveyards, pretending to be in trouble, and uses her magic to separate party members from each other, in order to take her targets down one by one.

Appearance: Lana has two appearances- her human form, and her true demonic form. In her human form, she is a short, modestly attractive woman with tanned skin, dark brown hair and eyes, and a beautiful white smile. In her true demonic form, she is tall with pale white skin, black hair held up, and a very curvy and seductive body. Her most notable physical features though are her plump lips, in which she always wears a dark shade of purple, and her eyes, which are covered by a black blindfold. It's said she can see through her blindfold, but wears it to instill fear in her victims, because they will be unable to look into the eyes of their predator.

Moves (Human Form):

Innocence Incarnate- Lana, who appears to be hurt and underneath heavy debris, cries out for help. Unable to resist the call for help, the target approaches her, and helps her up. "Thanks for the help, cutie!," Lana chirps while pecking the target's cheek sweetly, lowering their guard with a small chance to charm them.

Getting to Know You- Seeing the target's surprise from her kiss, Lana says, "Oh, I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not a midara. Midara actually attacked me and left me here to die because they were jealous of me. If you didn't save me, I don't know what I would've done!," while flashing them a cute, bright smile. Feeling more at ease, the target and her begin to talk and get to know each other. The two get into the subject of midara and sex and the target tells her their secret kinks/fetishes. Lowers guard and gives Lana knowledge of kinks, allowing her to do further willpower damage to them later on.

First Dance- Lana looks to the ground shyly and shifts from one foot to the other. She looks up slightly and catches the target's glance. "Umm, I know this is kinda sudden, but I really wanna dance with you. You're just like, so cool and nice, and oh my god, I sound like such a loser, don't I?" Her face falls and she begins to cry softly into her hands. Feeling sympathetic, the target comforts her and begins to dance with her. As soon as he does so, she instantly brightens up. The target can't help but look into her lovely eyes. Lowers guard and charms.

First Kiss- After their dance, Lana looks at the target as a schoolgirl would her crush and stammers, "I-I-I think I love you," then before the target can react, she grabs him by the back of his neck and pulls him in for a passionate kiss and proceeds to make out with him, breaking it off with a loud MWAH and blushing. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Deals willpower damage and lowers guard.

True Love's Love- "Oh, just kiss me already!" Lana rushes over to the target, hugs him tightly, and proceeds to cover his face in kisses, each kissing popping with a loud MWAH that resonates in his ears. She stares at him lovingly and begins to take off the target's clothes. "Let's go all the way, baby," she whispers to him while continuing to cover him in kisses, making his member completely stiff. She slowly and teasingly takes off her clothes while blowing him kisses. Once she's naked, Lana embraces the target again, passionately making out with him, all the while his member is frustrating close to her opening. "I've got a big surprise for you, baby," Lana coos while thrusting herself onto his member, making the target moan as they proceed to make love. Deals heavy willpower damage, but cannot KO. Requires target to be charmed.

Transformation- Before the target can climax, Lana stops thrusting, and the target looks up at her in confusion. "I told you I had a surprise for you baby, and now you're about to see it!," she whispers while nibbling his ear. To the target's shock and horror, her body begins to change and transform into something monstrous. Her skin turns completely pale and her body gets larger and sexier. Her outfit, which was a modest and cute dress, vanishes and scandalous, black, metallic armor with spikes on her shoulder blades takes its place. She grows sharp claws and razor-sharp teeth, which grin at the target devilishly. A blindfold appears and covers her eyes while her lips plumpen. The target jumps away from her, his erection going away completely, and quickly puts his clothes back on and prepares himself to fight. Hardly paying any attention to him, Lana slides a tube of dark purple lipstick across her lips and laughs flirtatiously. "What? You don't like me like this? Even though moments ago you were so willing to come inside me?" She grins, showing off her sword-like teeth. "Before this is over, you'll be begging me to let you come." Target recovers some of their willpower.

Moves (Demon Form):

Portal to the Lobb Dimension-

Terrorizing Treatment-

Sister Summoning-

Dance with the Devil-

Demon's Threesome-

Lana's Lust-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lana (WIP)   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm

This profile is really weird bro. Glad I didn't have that dream of yours xD