A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anika the Sexy Neko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

PostSubject: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 am

Description: A tall, dark-skinned woman with golden round eyes with black slits. Her body is thin and lightweight with lovely c-cup breasts and a nice, grippable ass. Her clothes are very minimalistic, wearing only a few rags of cloth to cover her tits and vag. Poking from her short black hair is a pair of black cat ears, with a black tail protruding from her waistline.

Pleasure Skills: Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Cat in Heat (Male Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. After mentally tiring the opponent, she strips herself down and fingers herself. Her skin glistening with sweat as she starts getting excited. "Are you ready? Let's see if we can't make a few kittens, baby!" She kneels down and rips her target's pants down and then pushes them to the ground. She aims her womanhood over his member and then lowers herself and impales her on him. As she begins to thrust, she begins to purr heavily and starts to kiss the opponent's neck, nibbling a little while picking up the pace. Once they both climax, she lets out a loud mewl and lays down to rest for a moment. "Thanks for the meal."

Pussy Cat (Female Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. "You look thirsty, baby. I have something tasty here." She rubs her wet vagina, letting out a sweet scent that draws the woman to Anika. "Go ahead and give me a good taste. Have as much as you want." The target will start to lap at her womanhood, licking up her juices, steadily wanting more and licking more. Eventually, Anika climaxes and hits the woman with more juices, which she licks up more until there's nothing left. "What a good little pussy cat," Anika says, giving her new slave a tender kiss and licks her lips. "I'll let you have more later."

Mischievous Cat (Midara Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. If Anika is fighting a Midara, she'll hug her opponent from behind, press her breasts against the target's and then then starts fingering their vagina. "Your so wet already. Do you love this that much?" She'll begin to slow down and tease the target until she has them begging for her to give them more. She'll only continue to tease them, only rubbing her them up, kissing them, or groping their tits occasionally until her target finally submits.

Stamina Attacks:
Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, two damage per successful roll.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will double in damage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Failed Magic - Can only be used once per battle. Anika attempts to perform magic, but fails, resulting in a huge mana explosion that heavily damages the target. 6 Stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to escape, rather than a struggle.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by two points each as well as her stamina attacks.

//Other Skills:
Summon Prowd: She can summon. Prowd the Assassin for a brief time, granting her Power Claws, doubling her stamina attack power and granting her a chance to deal paralysis.

Other Details: She's trying to find Ferro after he went missing during a mission.

Last edited by Reploid7 on Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm

sound interesting, can i figth against her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Sure, I don't mind.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:21 pm

ok, make the post and i reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Shouldn't I get your character and stats first?

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

sure you can find them in the same place of this , the name of my character is prowd, but anyway this is the link

http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1846-prowd-the-assasin

Last edited by forest Assasin on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Okay, thank you.

Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Thu May 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Can you set up a fight for us? If you do, I'll reveal my char's stats/moves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Sure. What sort of setting do you want?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko   

Back to top Go down

Anika the Sexy Neko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1