Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)

Go down 
+3
Cyberstrike
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 am

Note: Please ask me first before you use any of my characters for yourself

Description: A tall, dark-skinned woman with golden round eyes with black slits. Her body is thin and lightweight with lovely c-cup breasts and a nice, grippable ass. Her clothes are very minimalistic, wearing only a few rags of cloth to cover her tits and vag. Poking from her short black hair is a pair of black cat ears, with a black tail protruding from her waistline.

This impish neko has been branded as an alleged thorn in the side of Demeter City's side for ages. Claims have been made that she was spotted guiding human men and women into the woods. It seems as though no one has returned once they've entered. In response, the mayor of the city has closed off Demeter Woods from public access, in a bid to keep his people safe.

For tricks, she's become rather attuned to nature and became more or less a self-taught mage. She only knows plant magic at the moment and sadly she doesn't have the first clue about the more stable side of the spell-casting, so half the time her spells will backfire on her.

Even still, she's not a kitty to take lightly.

///Moveset

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if her health drops to a third, her body becomes overwhelmed with feral excitement and all her attacks increase in damage by 1 point.

//Passive: Failed Magic - As an amateur, self-taught mage, Anika hasn't the first clue about stabilizing her spells through some kind of catalyst. Therefore, all her spells are performed through feeling, and that's not really a safe way to cast. Should her spell fail, it has a chance to still deal an absolute 3 damage, but if the roll for that fails too, the 3 damage will go to Anika instead.

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 1 Willpower damage, with a 20% chance to Charm.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and gropes them for a good minute. 2 willpower damage and causes Bind status.

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 3 Willpower Damage and 30% chance to Disadvantage the opponent.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep. AutoHit

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 4 willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Cooldown of ten turns.

Ivy Hold - Using her magic, Anika attempts to coil up the target with nearby vines and plantlife, doing no damage, but offering her Advantage for attacks against the target so long as they stay Bound.

Pheromone of the Forest - "Isn't this a romantic place to go at it like rabbits?" Anika, showing no sense of romantic ambience, kisses her palm and blows it, a pink mist forming a pair of lips shooting towards the target and blowing into their face. Deals 2 damage and inflicts Fascination.

Sweet Tongue - With some good ol' magic, Anika turns her saliva to addicting nectar and gives her target a french kiss, letting them enjoy the sweet taste of her tongue, only for the sticky delight to seal up their lips afterwards, dealing 3 damage and inflicting Silence.

Pollen Phantom - Anika generates a swarm of pollen that, when inhaled, begins to make all targets delusional, seeing things that aren't there. Namely, two additional Anikas! Deals no damage, but it targets all opponents and creates two clones of Anika. After rolling a success, roll another die and if it lands on a number above 66, it succeeds. However, if it doesn't, the attack auto-misses and Anika has Advantage on her next attack, and leaves one clone left, lowering the number the die needs to exceed to above 33.

Stamina Attacks:
Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, 1 damage per successful roll.

Tackle - Anika charges at the opponent and throws her body into them for minor damage, pushing them back. 2 stamina damage.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will have Advantage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Play Rough - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to rough up her opponent while they're down and ducking away before the opponent can retaliate. 3 stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to help escape, giving Advantage to the next Struggle roll.

///Weaknesses
Large Asses - Anika loves a nice rump, be it on a man or a woman, so attacks using that against her have Advantage.

No Armor - Anika doesn't exactly keep a spare suit of armor around the forest, so due to her lacking protection, any attacks against her using sharp weapons or fast projectiles deal an extra point of damage.

I'M KEEPING THIS AROUND FOR RPS OUTSIDE OF CANON

Kamui Aniketsu (Bad End - Revocs) - The result of Anika's close finish against Harime Nui, of which ended in a loss. Wearing the Life Fiber robes that Nui gifted her with, she attacks civilians, adventurers, and Midara alike all to help Nui in her endeavors.

Passive: Kamui - With Anika's mind being bound completely to Nui's wishes, all drawbacks to wearing the Kamui are gone. However she still gets one extra point to all Willpower attacks.
Conversely it serves as a weakness, especially against Midara. If her opponent manages to strip her of her Kamui, she'll madly scramble to redress herself in it, ignoring all chances of counterattack.

Thread Tokens (Mechanic) - A token given when she uses Life Fibers or her own Kamui against the target. A thread token will stack more and more and allow certain moves and even finishers if enough is stacked.

Velvet Line-Up - Anika moves in and starts to glide her Kamui against several different parts of her opponent's body, demonstrating just how good it would feel to wear it, finishing with teasing their privates. Deals 3 Willpower Damage and gives a Thread Token.

Re-Thread - Anika's Kamui reacts to her wishes and starts to tighten against her body in order to thicken, making her curves more pronounced and sinking into her slit all while the opponent watches, dealing one Willpower damage. Anika takes 1 point less damage for three turns.

Thread of Fate - "Come on, you know you want to wear them!" She pulls the opponent in for a kiss as threads from her outfit make their way into the target's body and binds it down. Inflicts Mental Binding and adds a Thread Token automatically every two turns.

A Quick Change - Used after the target receives five Thread Tokens. Anika grabs the target, digging her claws into their clothes and tells them they deserve to wear better threads than this, before completely shredding their entire outfit up. Deals no damage and causes permanent (Unless the target has extra clothes on hand) Naked status and leads into Doll You Up.

Doll You Up - Used after the target receives five Thread Tokens and A Quick Change succeeds. Anika pulls out a few spools of Life Fibers and starts putting a new Kamui together. Requires two turns where she's completely open to attack. However, even when inflicted with statuses, she'll resume her work after said status wears off, and once the Kamui is complete, the target is compelled to put it on, inflicting Kamui status.

(Still brainstorming the rest of the new moves)

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:48 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm

sound interesting, can i figth against her?

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Sure, I don't mind.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:21 pm

ok, make the post and i reply

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Shouldn't I get your character and stats first?

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

sure you can find them in the same place of this , the name of my character is prowd, but anyway this is the link

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1846-prowd-the-assasin

Last edited by forest Assasin on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Okay, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Can you set up a fight for us? If you do, I'll reveal my char's stats/moves.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Sure. What sort of setting do you want?

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey there, new to the site. Would you mind at all if I asked to fight with your character?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Go ahead. Would like me to set up a fight in the forums?

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Forums, PMs, whatever is good. I'm pretty new though so I might need a little help putting one together. ^ ^"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Do you have a character?

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 pm

I have ideas for characters. ._. Just don't know the system well enough to put them to page.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 pm

DarkTemplar, why don't you pick one that you like from the character page for your first RP to get a feel for things before you make your own? I think the character you end up making will be all the better for it.
Back to top Go down
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

I mean I can try that. o_o"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Yeah, that's a great idea. Thanks Celesty

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 pm

Is any OC posted free to use?
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Go for it dude. I mean, it's what I did with Passion Lips lol. I'm sure the authors would love to see their creations in action.
Back to top Go down
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Then I'd choose Lucan the Gambler.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Alright, the topic is up.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Alternate Costumes to be made

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Kamui Aniketsu move additions complete!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:55 am

I love it Razz
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)   Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot) EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:59 am

Thanks! I figured add-ons we're easier than full-on new moveset and based what she could do off of Nui's profile and memories of KLK

Anika the Sexy Neko (Reboot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next