A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 am

So you want the full game newest update WHO DO YOU LOVE? DuH ME!
https://8ch.net/hgg/res/17241.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:31 am

overlordvoid wrote:
So you want the full game newest update WHO DO YOU LOVE? DuH ME!
https://8ch.net/hgg/res/17241.html
Scroll to bottom for newest update Your Welcome Also soon will have Monster girls paradox all monsters possible and full eng patch uploaded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

Off topic if you like hypnotic videos thats your fetish will be uploading on my mega 50 gigs worth
if anyone interested pm me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Also have 100% complete save here is screenshots of it. It took a bit and was rough but here is the fruits of my labor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 pm

At this moment your saying wth hell and how the reaper is that possible Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku



Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Nice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wastelandnomad



Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-08-29
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:15 pm

I didn't know there was an update to it. Also i didn't know you have a hypnotic fetish and i can't find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Yes i have to upload them i have over 700 videos. When I can I will inform everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lelno



Posts : 32
Join date : 2016-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 pm

overlordvoid wrote:
Off topic if you like hypnotic videos thats your fetish will be uploading on my mega 50 gigs worth
if anyone interested pm me

how much of that is lesbian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku



Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 am

I also would like the hypnosis videos Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Laz



Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:47 pm

joining the hypnosis train!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentviewing



Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:49 am

In which area is the Plant Lady found? Alternatively, where might I find the Animation Gallery room? I want to get footage of this move, I'll upload it unlisted to link here as well as testing my luck with a public video-- my channel has no strikes yet, anyway.

_________________
UHL's most A E S T H E T I C signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laz



Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 pm

silentviewing wrote:
In which area is the Plant Lady found? Alternatively, where might I find the Animation Gallery room? I want to get footage of this move, I'll upload it unlisted to link here as well as testing my luck with a public video-- my channel has no strikes yet, anyway.

The gallery is in the first part of the sewer area. before you jump into the water with the leeches, head under the stairs and through a fake wall. It's right next to a save point guarded by 2 big guys.


Last edited by Laz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentviewing



Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Laz wrote:
silentviewing wrote:
In which area is the Plant Lady found? Alternatively, where might I find the Animation Gallery room? I want to get footage of this move, I'll upload it unlisted to link here as well as testing my luck with a public video-- my channel has no strikes yet, anyway.

The gallery is in the first part of the sewer area. before you jump into the water with the leeches, head under the stairs and throw a fake wall. It's right next to a save point guarded by 2 big guys.

Thanks for the advice! I didn't find the Gallery but attempting to follow your directions led me to find the Plant Lady anyway.



Sorry for no editing, OBS outputs FLV files that I can't edit, and I don't feel like converting it just to chop off a minute of unnecessary footage. She grabs Airi at about 1:00. I'm only posting it unlisted, it's way lewder than I thought it would be.

_________________
UHL's most A E S T H E T I C signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7



Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 am

That game looks like it could translate well as a mobile game.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wastelandnomad



Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-08-29
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:10 am

Is it bad that i was actually fapping while watching that make out session??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No one



Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:17 pm

^^Have any of us not? lol. Also I'd like to see a hypno video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giga Man



Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:21 pm

silentviewing wrote:
Sorry for no editing, OBS outputs FLV files that I can't edit, and I don't feel like converting it just to chop off a minute of unnecessary footage. She grabs Airi at about 1:00. I'm only posting it unlisted, it's way lewder than I thought it would be.

Go to "Settings" > "Broadcast Settings" > "File Path:" > Change ".flv" to ".mp4".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentviewing



Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:23 am

Giga Man wrote:
silentviewing wrote:
Sorry for no editing, OBS outputs FLV files that I can't edit, and I don't feel like converting it just to chop off a minute of unnecessary footage. She grabs Airi at about 1:00. I'm only posting it unlisted, it's way lewder than I thought it would be.

Go to "Settings" > "Broadcast Settings" > "File Path:" > Change ".flv" to ".mp4".

Giga Man, you're... you're the man.

_________________
UHL's most A E S T H E T I C signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 am

Okay so i am gathering a few more than i will start the upload btw i found out i have 300 gigs worth rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveguiltyhell



Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:24 pm

How can you zoom in on the rape scenes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laz



Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 pm

loveguiltyhell wrote:
How can you zoom in on the rape scenes?
This actually took me a bit to figure out and had to ask on a video for help on it. Basically, you see those big red crystals around that break and go into your inventory? You need 9 and you can purchase it in the Others category. i believe it's either a magnifying glass or an eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 am

upload starts tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid



Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:43 pm

where can i upload with unlimited space?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm

overlordvoid wrote:
where can i upload with unlimited space?

A torrent might not be a bad idea, if we can get enough people seeding it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update    

Back to top Go down
 
Been Awhile Guilty Hell Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Craig Murray: Amanda Knox, Oscar Pistorius and the McCanns. Guilty as hell.
» Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!
» Haleigh Cummings Update – Radio Wrap Up For Jan/31
» Scotland Yard Commander found guilty of threatening behaviour and false arrest.
» Pat Brown update

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: