Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs) Empty
PostSubject: Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)   Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

healing food: Glen search food form his bag and eat it healing 2 Wp if sucess and 3 wp if crit sucess (normal heal : Apple , Rice ball ) (Critical sucess: Piece of meat, piece of apple pie)

Slime trap Orbs (Gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Weakness: Breasts, Slime fetish (forget to add the fetish when the fight vs slime succubus finished ^^U)

Last edited by forest Assasin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)   Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Ooh, this guy is perfect for a party fight I have in mind. See, I was planning on starting an event called Midara Sanctuary where adventurers hear tell of a place deep within a forest that's full of Midara taking shelter from the attacks of bounty hunters and assassins. A party of adventurers would venture into the forest and take down Midara after Midara in order to reach the heart of the sanctuary.
Your character could take part under the idea that the Midara in the sanctuary might be responsible for heat happened to his clan.
I'd need to retrieve my character Ferro from the clutches of Big Sis Octo first, of course, but I plan on starting the event sometime afterwards. When that happens, you can join in if you're interested.

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)   Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Wow, Thanks. in that case, I would love to participate,count on me i'll use Glen for the event.it's a great idea, i'll be waiting for the start

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)   Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen The Fast Shadow (Added Slime Trap Orbs)
Page 1 of 1