A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kai, the Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Kai, the Hunter   Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Name: Kai Hitsuko

Age: 23

Appearance:

Equipment Bonus:

+Runed cloak: 25% resistance to charm
+Runed Blade: 25% damage to fatigue (when wielded)
+Leather armor: 25% increase in speed.

Weapon:

Skin Colour: Light

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Three Personality Traits: Focused, Goal-oriented, Impassive

Background: S-Class Hunter from the Eastern Isles devoted to destroying the Midara and restoring peace to the realms. For most of his life, Kai has dedicated himself to learning how to most effectively defeat a Midara and avoid her seductive ways. In order to accomplish this, he has taken a vow of chastity and taught himself how to reject the most basic desires of his being. Unfortunately, his limited experience with women and sex in general has also weakened him to the more "promiscuous" aspects of an encounter.

Even then, his unflinching dedication to exterminating all the Midara and protecting the world is naught to be trifled with. If a Midara becomes overconfident or believes she has already won, Kai is sure to turn that into a weapon to use against her.

St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-2
A-3
R-4
Rec-1


Abilities:

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to Paralyze. 1 Turn Cooldown

Sword Art: Slash, Stab: Two-hit basic sword strike. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect: Knowing his enemies will use attacks that most weapons/fighters can't block or deflect with physical means, Kai charges his sword full of astral energy and attempts to deflect the strike. 40% chance of success.(Note: If enemy is attempting to pounce/get close, this attack instead does 2 damage if successful, with a 60% chance to stun. Alternatively, passive skills that are attempted by enemies have an additional 20% chance to fail) (3 Turn Cooldown)

Ultimate Sword Art: Zero Edge:

Turn 1: Charging astral energy into both his body and sword, Kai charges his opponent. At the last second (when they are likely to attempt a counter) Kai crouches and begins to circle them while dragging his sword along the ground. (35% chance of success, no damage)

Turn 2:Leaving behind a circle of astral energy, he leaps back away from them and concentrates on channeling a wall of astral energy to rise around the target, effectively "trapping" them. (50% chance of success, target is bound if successful)

Turn 3: With the target trapped, Kai rushes in, and slashes at them. Instead of the single slash passing through, the "wall" mimics and multiplies the slash into several. Once the attack is finished, the "wall" drops, releasing the target. (If target is already bound via Turn 2, will hit. If Midara is blocking/otherwise able to disrupt the initial act, it will fail. 2 damage/hit for 8 hits)

(4 Turn Cooldown, Kai cannot act for 2 turns)

Weaknesses:

+Big Breasts
+Rubbing/Grinding
+Affectionate moves

_________________
http://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8


Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

avatar

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 26
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Damn! Nice profile! Seems like a lot of work was put into this Very Happy

_________________
You don't know peace till you had suffering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja_Named_Bob

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 am

Thanks, but it was actually just taking an already existing profile and making some revisions that would be more in line with the site's requirements. I actually feel like I could have put more work into it.

_________________
http://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja_Named_Bob

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Made a few edits so Kai isn't so under-powered/his skills are more effective combat-wise.

_________________
http://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   

Back to top Go down
 
Kai, the Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ryan Hunter
» Diane Schuler Was Drunk and High at the Time of the Crash That Killed 8
» COSTAS 10 MOST WANTED
» Casey Crescenzo
» Wool Wall!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: