Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika Empty
PostSubject: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:49 am

Morning dew coated the fauna in light moisture, making the journey through the forest rather wet and quite uncomfortable, even for one as skilled and disciplined as Kai. More than anything, the misty air and wet ground made him uneasy given that a Midara could strike and he was at a disadvantage in terms of footing and keeping himself steady during close encounters. The other problem was that this was territory known for Midara attacks, and Kai had willingly chosen to investigate knowing the advantage could be in their favor.

He walked with the confident air of one who knows of the disadvantage and could turn it around, even though the opposite was true in his case. His ears perked at each sound, paying an almost neurotic degree of attention to his surroundings. If a Midara intended to strike, he didn't want to be caught off-guard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Simple RP

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Warning: Location Hazard!

+Moist Terrain: Movement speed reduced 25% for non-habitants
+Fog: Vision range reduced 10ft

Anika

Description: A tall, dark-skinned woman with golden round eyes with black slits. Her body is thin and lightweight with lovely c-cup breasts and a nice, grippable ass. Her clothes are very minimalistic, wearing only a few rags of cloth to cover her tits and vag. Poking from her short black hair is a pair of black cat ears, with a black tail protruding from her waistline.

Skills: Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Cat in Heat (Male Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. After mentally tiring the opponent, she strips herself down and fingers herself. Her skin glistening with sweat as she starts getting excited. "Are you ready? Let's see if we can't make a few kittens, baby!" She kneels down and rips her target's pants down and then pushes them to the ground. She aims her womanhood over his member and then lowers herself and impales her on him. As she begins to thrust, she begins to purr heavily and starts to kiss the opponent's neck, nibbling a little while picking up the pace. Once they both climax, she lets out a loud mewl and lays down to rest for a moment. "Thanks for the meal."

Pussy Cat (Female Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. "You look thirsty, baby. I have something tasty here." She rubs her wet vagina, letting out a sweet scent that draws the woman to Anika. "Go ahead and give me a good taste. Have as much as you want." The target will start to lap at her womanhood, licking up her juices, steadily wanting more and licking more. Eventually, Anika climaxes and hits the woman with more juices, which she licks up more until there's nothing left. "What a good little pussy cat," Anika says, giving her new slave a tender kiss and licks her lips. "I'll let you have more later."

Mischievous Cat (Midara Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. If Anika is fighting a Midara, she'll hug her opponent from behind, press her breasts against the target's and then then starts fingering their vagina. "Your so wet already. Do you love this that much?" She'll begin to slow down and tease the target until she has them begging for her to give them more. She'll only continue to tease them, only rubbing her them up, kissing them, or groping their tits occasionally until her target finally submits.

Kai

St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-2
A-3
R-4
Rec-1

Equipment Bonus:

+Runed cloak: 25% resistance to charm
+Runed Blade: 25% damage to fatigue (when wielded)
+Leather armor: 25% increase in speed.

Abilities:

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

Astral Burst" Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to stun. 1 Turn Cooldown

Sword Art: Slash, Stab: Basic sword strikes. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect: Knowing his enemies will use attacks that most weapons/fighters can't block or deflect with physical means, Kai charges his sword full of astral energy and attempts to deflect the strike. 40% chance of success. (2 Turn Cooldown)

Ultimate Sword Art: Zero Edge:

Turn 1: Charging astral energy into both his body and sword, Kai charges his opponent. At the last second (when they are likely to attempt a counter) Kai crouches and begins to circle them while dragging his sword along the ground. (25% chance of success, no damage)

Turn 2:Leaving behind a circle of astral energy, he leaps back away from them and concentrates on channeling a wall of astral energy to rise around the target, effectively "trapping" them. (30% chance of success, target is bound if successful)

Turn 3: With the target trapped, Kai rushes in, and slashes at them. Instead of the single slash passing through, the "wall" mimics and multiplies the slash into several. Once the attack is finished, the "wall" drops, releasing the target. (If target is already bound via Turn 2, will hit. If Midara is blocking/otherwise able to disrupt the initial act, it will fail. 2 damage/hit for 8 hits)

(4 Turn Cooldown, Kai cannot act for 2 turns)

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 am

Anika's cat ears twitch and she wakes up from her cat nap atop a thick tree branch. She looks downward as a youngan passed along and grins to herself. She leaps off the tree branch to strike and...
-Kitty Kiss-
18, Successful

She manages to catch him before he reacts and plants her lips onto his for a good long kiss. She separated in time and hopped away from him. "Hey, baby, welcome to the forest."

Anika: 30
Kai: 28

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 am

A sudden attack from above should have been anticipated, or at the very least, expected. Kai hadn't protected himself well enough, and nearly lost his balance when Anika dropped down and planted a kiss on his lips. Thankfully, her separation had allowed him a chance to regain his balance.

'Gotta be careful here. One wrong move can work in her favor. Also, are those cat ears?' He thought to himself, eyes a bit wide as he noticed the more obvious details of Anika's appearance.

"I don't plan on staying long, cat. I would ask you to step aside, but that doesn't seem like something you'd be willing to do." He said.

Focusing, Kai channeled Astral energy through his body and outward in a spherical form, towards Anika.

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to stun. 1 Turn Cooldown

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:26 am

(I'm not one for the more detailed.)
-Astral Burst-
63, Failure

His attack came forward at Anika, but she pounced out of the way and went charging forward at Kai.
-Curious Cat-
92, Successful

She managed to catch him again, but wrapped herself around him and reached her hand down to his groin and started groping his groin.
Kai: 26 + Bound

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 am

(That's fine. I can make up for it. Lol)

Kai was a bit taken aback that Anika had avoided his attack so easily, although it was to be expected from a creature such as her. He also didn't like how quick she was, giving him practically no time to respond to her approach. Unable to react quickly enough, he was caught and bound as she began to grope his crotch.

"Damn cat..! Don't touch that!" He demanded, getting annoyed.

(Just struggling. Astral Burst still on cooldown)

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 am

-Struggle-
5, Failure
He couldn't escape from her as she kept her hold on him firm and continued to grope him. "But you've such a great package~"
Kai: 24

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:41 am

Kai wasn't eager to give the catgirl what she wanted, that seeming to be a bit of a tussle behind the bushes, as it were. He mightily preferred being on his way, not making kittens with a creature like this even if her seduction and cuteness were starting to get to him. He had no time, what with all the Midara running around, causing problems!

He continued to struggle against Anika's hold. An idea entered his mind, and he considered it something worth at least attempting. Focusing, he channeled the astral energy through his own body and, with a powerful push of his arms, triggered another burst to free himself.

(Struggle+Astral Burst. Don't know if range is sufficient to auto-stun)

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 am

-Struggle-
6, Successful
-Astral Burst-
38, Successful
(Paralysis?) 35, Failure
He blasted her with his attack, hitting her point-blank and knocking her away.
-Cat Tongue-
81, Failure

She pushed herself up and got to her feet. "Saw, that was mean," she huffed.

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 am

(Yeah, it would be a paralysis move. Gotta change that in the profile)

Kai stood at full height, his right hand moving behind his waist after he stepped aside from her attempt to put him into another kiss or whatever she had attempted to do once he got free. He drew his sword with the right hand, revealing it slowly to show the threat of harm that would come should Anika persist in this assault on his person.

"I suspect you're a creature I need to exterminate; but I'm also not in the mood to deal with a mild annoyance. Run, or you'll breathe your last today." Kai warned.

Kai waited to see what the catgirl might do, charging his sword full of astral energy in the event that she made another attempt on him.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect: Knowing his enemies will use attacks that most weapons/fighters can't block or deflect with physical means, Kai charges his sword full of astral energy and attempts to deflect the strike. 40% chance of success. (2 Turn Cooldown)

((Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)))

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 am

-Threaten-
38, Successful

"Well, I do have someone I have to find soon, so I would hope I don't end up dead," she sighed. "I just thought I'd have a bit of fun with you. Don't worry, I wasn't going to kill you or anything."

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:17 am

Kai quirked a brow, half-curious by what she thought he was thinking. Surely, she didn't expect that he was that dumb, to be tricked into "playing with" what might be a Midara? Or, was it possible she might have misunderstood? He shook his head, putting aside the silliness of the situation for the moment and concentrating on the issue at hand. He didn't expect her to give up the fight so easily, and he doubted he could trust her when he turned his back.

"I'm not dumb enough to let you ambush me, cat... thing. I told you to run, but it's clear you've no intent on letting me pass through so easily."

Kai rushed forward and thrust his sword at Anika's waist, intent to at least pierce her flesh and re-affirm his point for her.

Sword Art: Slash, Stab: Basic sword strikes. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage.

((Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)))

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:24 am

-Slash, Stab-
34, Successful
100, Critical Success (Double Damage)

He swung his sword and slashed her near her waistline, then thrust the blade forward, stabbing her, eliciting a cry of pain.
She pushed him back and took a few deep breaths. When she looked up at Kai, her eyes looked vicious and feral and her fingernails seemed clawlike. "C-Calm down," she whispered to herself. "Calm down..."
She had to take a moment to calm down before she could strike back.
Anika: 25

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 am

Kai wasn't going to give the catgirl that opportunity to calm down, though. With a focused mind, he charged his body and sword, hoping to deliver a definitive blow, or, at the very least, teach Anika that attacking strangers wandering the forest could have some rather undesirable consequences. Kai moved in again, this time his intent different from the first stab. He made to attempt another stab at Anika's waist, hoping she would take the bait and try to counter.

Ultimate Sword Art: Zero Edge:

Turn 1: Charging astral energy into both his body and sword, Kai charges his opponent. At the last second (when they are likely to attempt a counter) Kai crouches and begins to circle them while dragging his sword along the ground. (25% chance of success, no damage)

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:36 am

-Zero Edge-
69, Failure

She didn't take the bait and kept her distance for now, not interested in getting stabbed again.

-Dance Prep-
54, Successful

She looked around the forest for materials to work with, but decided against it and settled for a regular strip dance.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 am

(I'm going to bed)

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:45 am

The catgirl's insistence on keeping distance between them was well-founded, and Kai inwardly admitted that despite her prior statements, the neko had at least made a smart move in avoiding the setup for his ultimate attack. Unfortunately, that also left him susceptible for an attack, a position he wasn't too keen on. He concentrated on dispersing the astral energy from his person in a manner that didn't work against him, focusing on Anika and hoping the glare he gave her didn't betray his current lack of mobility.

((Kai cannot act for 2 turns. Zero Edge Cooldown:4 turns remain)

((Okay. Sleep well))

TAMA's Theme

Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:08 am

-Nimble Kitty-
56, Successful

She started move around in a flexible, smooth dance, moving her hands along her body. Her right hand flowed across the smooth skin of her chest, her fingers slipping under the rags covering her tits, while her left hand slid down to her hips, caressing her ass cheeks and under the rags on her pelvis. Her left and worked quick to loose the cloth covering her groin, the rag dropping to the ground.
She then moved the left hand to join her right as she hugged herself, moving both her hands towards her back. She twirled around just in time for Kai to see the cloth over her breasts to drop down and join her other rag. She finished her slowly rotation as she moved her hands back to give her chest attention, groping herself and massaging herself, eventually giving her groin some love, sliding a finger across the lips and finishing her dance by pressing her wet fingers to her lips, giving it a lick, and blowing Kai a kiss. "Hope you're ready for some fun," she mewled.

Kai: 18

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Kai was rather awestruck by the dance, watching as Anika touched and groped herself and slowly undressed for what he could only assume was his entertainment. No doubt, he hadn't expected a striptease mid-battle, and while normally he might even offer her a polite smile in return, he had little doubt now that Anika was not just a dangerous creature, but very possibly a Midara at that. Kai was a bit aroused and had to concentrate for a moment to calm himself, knowing one mistake could spiral downwards into defeat pretty quickly.

"As attractive as you are, I'm not really interested in what kind of "fun" you're suggesting."Kai retorted.

Unable to act for another turn, Kai started to contemplate how he might finish this fight with his wits intact. As much as he disliked abandoning a fight, he didn't see how he might regain any sort of advantage.

Focused Mind: As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

Zero Edge Cooldown: 3 Turns Remaining. Kai cannot act for 1 more turn.))

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

-Cat Tongue-
87, Failure

"I'll get you to change your mind," she promised, approaching him to give him tongue, but a hasty shove kept her distant.

Kai: 18

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Now no longer kept from acting by excess astral energy in his person, Kai stood at full height and prepared to combat the catgirl. It had seemed that the rule of escalation had been applied here, and now he needed to use caution and avoid big moves until he was sure they would succeed and finish the fight. Until then, he could do some damage and potentially scare Anika off. He moved in and swung with his sword at her left arm.

Zero Edge Cooldown: 2 Turns Remaining.))

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:21 pm

-Slash, Stab-
11, Failure
28, Success

He swung his sword at her, but she managed to move her arm, his intended target, out of the way. However, with a thrust, he managed to stab at her in side.

-Cute Charm-
32, Success

She recoils from the damage and looks painfully at her opponent. "Why do you keep getting me like this?"

Anika: 24
Kai: 18 + Charm

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Kai felt a bit guilty when Anika seemed to express a bit of fear and pain from his strikes. He considered whether it was fair or not to continue this fight, given how defenseless she was without her clothing and the fact that he had a sword. Then again, she had chosen to disrobe of her own volition.

"You're the one who chose to get naked during a fight. I'll admit, me having a sword is rather unfair, but you're also a cat... girl... thingy." He countered.

Focusing, Kai channeled astral energy through his body and directed it towards Anika in a spherical shape.  

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 40% chance to do 2 points of damage and 30% chance to Paralyze. 1 Turn Cooldown

Zero Edge Cooldown: 1 Turns Remaining.))

((Btw Sword Art: Slash, Stab only counts as one attack, not two. I either slash, or stab at an opponent.))

TAMA's Theme

Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:38 pm

-Astral Burst-
85, Failure (Not really your day, eh?)
As he launched his attack, Anika managed to maneuver quickly out of the way.
-Kitty Kiss-
65, Failure
Unfortunately for her, she didn't have time to attack as she recovered from her evasion and disbalance.
Anika: 24
Kai: 18 + Charmed

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:42 pm

((The RNGods don't appear to be favoring either of us))

Anika's dodge was a bit unexpected, though not wholly enough that Kai was shocked into sitting still and letting her get an easy hit in. Even then, her unsteady footing told him that she wasn't exactly capable of running up on him at the current moment. He used this opportunity to stab at her belly once more.

Astral Burst Cooldown: 1 Turn Remaining))

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:20 pm

-Slash, Stab-
68, Success
46, Success
Taking advantage of her imbalance, he managed to slash her right arm and then followed up with a quick stab at her belly, causing her to wince in pain.
-Cat Tongue-
80, Success (Extra point of damage thanks to Kai's charmed status)
She overcame her pain and took over the situation by pulling him in before he could withdraw. "Pucker up, baby." She kissed him passionately and slipped her tongue into his mouth, giving him a good minute of love before giving his neck a loving lick and pulling away.
Anika: 22
Kai: 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika   Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Fight! Kai vs Anika
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next