A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 New Boko877 game called "gbh"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neku

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

A real shame the game was looking really good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepez



Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:01 am

How aobut witch enemie?? Is it playable game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:36 am

Yes, you can fight her in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepez



Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Neku wrote:
Yes, you can fight her in the game.


Yeii!! Now just wait for its open for everyone.. I hate, i cant use Patreon Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Oh well, whether he continues this games or starts a new one, as long as some game where the player can get beat up by girls is being created I'm happy.

I just hope the English version of GBH gets a public release at some point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

avatar

Posts : 2237
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 26
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

NanasBanananas wrote:
Oh well, whether he continues this games or starts a new one, as long as some game where the player can get beat up by girls is being created I'm happy.

I just hope the English version of GBH gets a public release at some point...

Don't worry, it will. The last update is completely in English so when he decides to drop it for the public, you will have it in all of its English glory lol.

_________________
You don't know peace till you had suffering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 am

Good, I'll be waiting patiently for the day, then... bounce (<= this is patient bouncing...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:57 am

next public release should be any day now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 pm



looks like Selunelia not the only one Sisen got in on the lip action with a level draining kiss 0:43 is a good time to start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:07 am

GBH.c2 is now on Patreon I hope that means the public release of 7.4 will be up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-05-09
Location : The Round Table

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 am

0.7.3 is up on Boko's site now. I haven't played it, but I think it should be the most up-to-date version, with an English translation.

EDIT: Just pointing it out 'cause it gave me a bit of trouble: the game starts in Japanese by default. To change it to English, on the title screen, go down to the bottom menu option (which I'd initially thought was "exit"). It brings up an options menu, and the option to change languages is at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am

Yes!

Downloading... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm

SoloWingPixy wrote:
0.7.3 is up on Boko's site now. I haven't played it, but I think it should be the most up-to-date version, with an English translation.

EDIT: Just pointing it out 'cause it gave me a bit of trouble: the game starts in Japanese by default. To change it to English, on the title screen, go down to the bottom menu option (which I'd initially thought was "exit"). It brings up an options menu, and the option to change languages is at the bottom.

and now that wait for ch2 to go public begins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wastelandnomad

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-08-29
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Where can i find the link to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-05-09
Location : The Round Table

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 am

Wastelandnomad wrote:
Where can i find the link to it?

http://boko.main.jp/boko-game.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Damn, I love this game. I actually remember actively searching for videos where women use their breasts to beat up guys and coming up with depressingly close to nothing, and yet here one of the quests is basically dedicated entirely to that idea. God bless Boko...

The one thing I'm kinda missing I guess is more emphasis on bad ends. If every girl had a bad end, even if it's just a few sentences long and it's optional like with the witch, that would be awesome...

I also wouldn't mind seeing more seduction, either outside of battle, where a dialogue with a random npc can lead to being seduced and possibly captured/enslaved by her or the antagonist gives the player the choice to give in to her charms instead of fighting, or during battle, with dialogue prompts, or holds that need to be escaped, like the witch's kiss for example... I love it when one of the girls taunts the player for failing to counter her or falling for her counter attack, but it would be extra awesome if, say, after Millis taunts you three times for taking her hip attack and asks you if you like the way her ass feels, the forth time she uses the attack she tells you you can stay under her if you enjoy it so much and you'll have a dialogue option to not struggle free and let her keep suffocating you. Or something along those lines...

Bah, I guess when there's something as good as this, the simple truth is no matter how much I get I always want more. Can't wait to see what Boko will have in store for us in the future. Definitely enjoying the move to an rpg format...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wastelandnomad

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-08-29
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 pm

NanasBanananas wrote:
Damn, I love this game. I actually remember actively searching for videos where women use their breasts to beat up guys and coming up with depressingly close to nothing, and yet here one of the quests is basically dedicated entirely to that idea. God bless Boko...

The one thing I'm kinda missing I guess is more emphasis on bad ends. If every girl had a bad end, even if it's just a few sentences long and it's optional like with the witch, that would be awesome...

I also wouldn't mind seeing more seduction, either outside of battle, where a dialogue with a random npc can lead to being seduced and possibly captured/enslaved by her or the antagonist gives the player the choice to give in to her charms instead of fighting, or during battle, with dialogue prompts, or holds that need to be escaped, like the witch's kiss for example... I love it when one of the girls taunts the player for failing to counter her or falling for her counter attack, but it would be extra awesome if, say, after Millis taunts you three times for taking her hip attack and asks you if you like the way her ass feels, the forth time she uses the attack she tells you you can stay under her if you enjoy it so much and you'll have a dialogue option to not struggle free and let her keep suffocating you. Or something along those lines...

Bah, I guess when there's something as good as this, the simple truth is no matter how much I get I always want more. Can't wait to see what Boko will have in store for us in the future. Definitely enjoying the move to an rpg format...

Agreed. I would also love to see a bit of mind-break to one of the bad ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer



Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:49 am

Not sure if anyone cares but apparently boko is using the open music from Wingless Seraph (also heard these music from Weapon Throwing RPG 2).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 pm

anyone know what boko uses to animate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 pm

MMD (Miku Miku Dance), I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Girl Beats Hero CP2 0.0.6 is public
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 am

Mm, I wonder how many releases it'll be before another English version comes out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer



Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Ch 2 is already in English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Ch 2 is already in English.
it's CP not Ch XD. I kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Dataslycer wrote:
Ch 2 is already in English.

Gah, I feel stupid. I didn't realize you have to change the language in-game...
...which I think makes me forgetful too, because once I found the language option I had this strangest feeling of deja vu...

Haha, oh well. At least now I get to play the game, so yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Boko877 game called "gbh"   

Back to top Go down
 
New Boko877 game called "gbh"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 8 MỌI THỨ VỀ GAME POKEMON
» iOS Game: Star Wars Force Collection
» Shogi Flash game
» Roleplay Game
» Scariest Video Game ever played?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: