Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Moderators Wanted!!!*

Go down 
+6
Caustic_Clown
MistaJoestar
Yuna
Zesquid
anon64
kissy lips*
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

*Moderators Wanted!!!* Empty
PostSubject: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:10 am

So taking a look at the Mods we have now, more than half of them are no longer active and I don't think that is fair that they still have a moderator title while there are active members on here that I think would help serve the forum better. So I'm extending an open invitation to anyone who would like to be a moderator to replace the inactive ones.

The only stipulations that I have are that you are currently an active member of the forum and you do not abuse your power. If any of these events take place, I will not hesitate to remove the moderator privilege from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or contact me via PM.

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:53 am

I'm usually active these days so i wouldn't mind, though i would need to know what to look for as a mod. Just people being dicks i assume?

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 am

I go on here often. But I would also like to know what to look for.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 am

I'd happily take it on if I'm trusted with the responsibility but yeah I'd need to know what it is that needs moderating
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 am

Hi, yes, I am here to throw my hat in the ring.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Same here. I'm not usually posting stuff here, so if I can help in any way I can, I would be glad n.n Though I would like to know, like others, what would I have to be on the lookout for. Bots, spam posts, that sort of things? Or simple stuff like out of place posts, like a literature post in the anime/cartoon section?

Hick! Wadja....Hick! Wadja want?....A fight?!....Hick!....Well, you'veh shure got into...Hick!...One...Caam her...Hick!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Am I a moderator? If so I don't know how to use my moderator abilities. I feel like I may have been made a mod at some point but I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:03 pm

So the duties of a mod are quite simple:

If a topic is out of place, then move it to the correct section of the forum.

Any type of spam or bot activity should be deleted from the site and that account banned.

If there is an argument going on, try to defuse the situation first and give warnings out. If they continue, then you do have permission to temp ban them. If you think they need a perma ban, please contact me first.

Thats really about it as far as what I do as a mod.

And yes Zesquid, you are a mod. You have mod tools at the bottom of every topic and sections. You can also tell if you are a mod by the color of your name. If its a darker blue like my name is, then you are a mod.

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:13 pm

It seems like there's a good amount of interest, and I don't know how many mods you're looking for, but I'd like to help if I could too. I haven't been around as long as some of the others, but I'm around pretty often now.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Having read the duties I'll still happily do what I can to help if I'm wanted
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Well I am looking to replace the four that are now inactive. I will review the people that said they would like to help out and make my decision shortly.

Zesquid, since you are the other active mod, if you want to help me choose, let me know.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:58 am

After some consideration, I have chosen the new four mods which are: anon64, joakinter, Yuna, and MistaJoestar.

kissy lips* and Kephry, I really do appreciate your interests in becoming a moderator and if you keep up with the forum, there may be more opportunities down the road that could open up in either adding more mods or replacing mods if the need comes for it.

How I chose the 4 new moderators was based on post count and the time they joined the forum as this showed their dedication to the forum for the longest of times.

There is a bit of a problem I am having though. For whatever reason, the new moderators are not showing up on the homepage where it shows underneath each topic who moderators them. Myself and Zesquid still show up as I have not changed them but the new people aren't showing up. I have posted a message on the main website and am going to see if anyone can help me out there.

Thank you all for your interest and I hope you do me proud in your new role. Smile

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:13 am

*Moderators Wanted!!!* 75388
woo

Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 pm

I'll do my best i suppose Surprised

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:32 pm

An eternal indictment of moderators everywhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS2D-IF06oA&list=PLi1Rn7WW3v_E1HbiOX70Pp3EOSZ26rewJ&index=3

In all seriousness, congratulations to the new mods!
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Hey congrats to new mods! I knew I haven't been around long enough/post enough to really have had a shot, since nobody really knows me Razz

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Dont worry, just stick around and keep contributing and you will get your shot soon enough Smile

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Yay! Very Happy I'll will dooo my very best,like no one ever will!...Wait,no,that's not how the song goes. .. But in all seriousness, I will do as much as I can to help the forum Very Happy

Hick! Wadja....Hick! Wadja want?....A fight?!....Hick!....Well, you'veh shure got into...Hick!...One...Caam her...Hick!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:11 am

Well I still can't figure out why it will only show myself and Zesquid as mods for all the forums on the main page, so I'm just going to make it where you can click on the "moderator" name underneath each subsection and see the names that way.

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 am

If you're still taking applications, I want to clean up the RP section. Like, separate sub-forum for rp's, separate areas for Midia and Heroes, etc. Also, you and I need to discuss an idea I brought up some months ago.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Moderators Wanted!!!*   *Moderators Wanted!!!* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Moderators Wanted!!!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Regarding the Forum-
Jump to: