Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Within the Faewood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Within the Faewood Empty
PostSubject: Within the Faewood   Within the Faewood EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Within the Faewood

You don't remember why you're in this strange land, but you do remember who you used to be.

A renowned monster slayer, famous across your home continent for your ability to dispatch even the most ruthless and terrifying of beasts with ease. But you aren't in your homeland now. The villagers who had taken you in told you you had been in an awful shipwreck, probably what caused you to forget your purpose. It turns out these people have been having issues with monsters of their own, creatures known as Midara, though you were told they aren't what you're used to fighting, you offered to help.

This was how you found yourself in this forest, sword in hand, searching for the monsters that had been plaguing the town. As you walk through the words the townspeople's description of the Midara echoed through your mind, they took the form of gorgeous women, and used their power to steal the will of humans.

You've been walking for a long time with nothing of interest found, you're just considering turning back when the sound of footsteps echoes around you. You look around for their source but see nothing. You head towards where the phantom sounds were coming from and quickly find yourself in a large clearing. The sun shines brightly illuminating this area in a warm light as opposed to the darkness of the rest of the forest.

In the center of the glade you see what you assume must be a Midara. A gorgeous woman dressed in a luxurious purple dress with large translucent purple tinted wings, like those of a dragonfly. She's reclining on what appears to be a giant flower of some kind. You're instantly taken aback, the villagers weren't underexaggerating the beauty of these creatures, even from a distance, she's stunning.

The girl clearly you and stands up, as she approaches you you feel a voice in your mind telling you to put down your sword. As the foreign voice soothingly cooes to you to drop your weapon, you feel hands massaging your back and neck. Looking around you see a projection of the Midara has you in a soft embrace. You see her close up now, her eyes are a calming blue that seems to stare directly into your soul.
"Put that ugly weapon down darling. Please? For me?" You find yourself struggling to resist this beauty's request, but eventually you manage to go to shove her away from you, as your elbow connects with her stomach, the apparition vanishes. Slightly shocked you turn back to face your real opponent.

She's closed the distance between you surprisingly quickly while you were lost in the eyes of her illusion. The ground she's walked on to approach you is now coated in flowers, how could someone that in tune with nature be bad? Why would you want to fight someone like this in your own home? Wouldn't it be better to just, drop your sword. You falter once more as you realise she's manipulating your thoughts but once again you shake off the influence. She pauses a good ten feet away from you, seemingly confident you won't bring yourself to attack her yet, and brings her hand to her lips, kissing it gently. What's she doing? Is this the charm magic the townspeople told you about? Before you have time to think properly she gives you a flirtatious wink and blows you the kiss. A strange pink mist floats towards you. You try to sidestep it but it homes in and lazily coils around you. The cloud has an incredibly sweet smell that makes it hard to think and it begins to shroud your vision. Panicking at this you lash out with your sword and to your surprise it works. However now that your vision is clear, you can see that you're attacker seems to have made 2 copies of herself.

Without any of the Midara in front of you moving their lips, they speak directly into your mind. "How amusing little adventurer, you managed to fight back against my little snare, and you held onto your sword even when I asked you to drop it, very impressive. Most men would be on their knees by now, I guess that means you've earned the right to taste the main course before I make you mine."

You recognise the challenge and assume a combat stance, a monster is a monster nomatter how beautiful she is. Nomatter how lovely, how wonderful, how good it would be just to surren- Angered by her failed attempts at manipulating your thoughts again you lash out viciously at one the middle creature. She backsteps to avoid your blow as the other two figures step towards, entrapping you in a triangle. Now surrounded, your vision darts between the 3 as they circle you. As your gaze turns back to the one you attacked, you see her smack her lips in a kissing motion. The sight of her perfect lips action out a kiss entices you, your mind drifting to what a kiss from them would feel like for just long enough for the other two copies to embrace you from either side. Your mind doesn't have to wonder for long as the girls holding you begin to pepper your cheeks with warm gentle kisses. Your find your will to fight melting under their lovely assault as you attempt to throw them off. They seem to get the better of you however as you end up losing your balance and falling to the floor, your assailants along with you. You hear an eruption of musical laughter as the girls compete to get on top of you, the leftmost girl comes out the victor and soon has you lost in her beautiful eyes and loving smile as the rightmost girl kisses and licks your ear. "Good boy" the temptress on top of you purrs, "give in to me...". This call for surrender has the opposite effect then intended however, as it reminds you that this girl and her illusions are her enemy, and suggests that you've found the real one. Your will to fight somewhat renewed, you force her off you and scramble to your feet, your assailants doing the same. Deciding to try out your plan, you swing your blade at the girl who'd told you to give in only for her to effortlessly catch the blade between thumb and forefinger. She giggles sweetly before disarming you and discarding your sword with supernatural strength. She begins to approach you now you're unarmed and you back away. Directly into another copy, she embraces you from behind as the Midara approaches, once she reaches you she brings her hand to your crotch and gently strokes your dick through your pants until you're fully erect. Then to your surprise she and the Midara holding you vanish. Causing you to fall once more onto your back as the true temptress approaches you. She seems to hold a more regal demeanour than her playful copies. She quickly sits down on your legs, pinning you to the floor of the glade. "You put up a surprisingly good fight hero, not many can escape my gaze, even when it's coming from one of my illusions. But now, it's time for you to become mine." Your panicked struggling suddenly ceases when she blows you another kiss, the idea of her lips is now too enticing to resist. "You seem strong, I think I'll make you my prince." As she says that your heart begins to race and she begins to unbutton your pants. After freeing your erection she sits over it tantalisingly. You unconsciously find yourself staining upwards to reach her pussy. She giggles slightly at this "my my, how eager, well then my love..." As she trails off she sits down on your dick, bringing you inside her before raising her hand, magically sitting you up enough for her to pull you into a kiss. She rides you slowly at first, but as she dominates your mouth with her tongue she picks up the tempo to match the kiss. You quickly climax and your mind clouds over, when you wake you will live only to serve your queen.

I'll probably do a part 2 for this when I have time, just something I wrote when bored
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

Within the Faewood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Faewood   Within the Faewood EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Excellent, I particularly like the telepathic manipulation, an effective device not used very often.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Within the Faewood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Faewood   Within the Faewood EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 am

Cheers caustic, just something I thought about when trying to work out something for a powerful fae to be capable of. Also somewhat inspired by the mesmer from guild wars 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within the Faewood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Faewood   Within the Faewood Empty

Back to top Go down

Within the Faewood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Stories-
Jump to: