Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
animefan217

Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  Empty
PostSubject: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1q0B6FW8o8 It's a rarity to find.
Back to top Go down
littletoys

littletoys

PostSubject: Re: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:10 pm

omg i love videos like these

PostSubject: Re: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 am

littletoys wrote:
omg i love videos like these

Same I struggle to find vids like this, leaving lip prints is also a bigger rarity my best bet is gravure vids also like it when they smother the camera with their boobs.
Back to top Go down
Steviebabs2685

PostSubject: Re: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:04 pm

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Mad Question

Does anyone know where to find this now that the account it was on was taken down by YT?
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:37 am

Steviebabs2685 wrote:

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Mad Question

Does anyone know where to find this now that the account it was on was taken down by YT?
Thankfully I have it saved

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8vki6

(One thing I wished this video didn't do was play a single music over the entire thing - kisses have less of an impact when you can't hear the sound IMO)

DarkWizard and Steviebabs2685 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation    Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman named Mai Nishida kissing the camera compilation
Page 1 of 1