Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Villa of the Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Villa of the Vamp Empty
PostSubject: Villa of the Vamp   Villa of the Vamp EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 am

As you enter the gates of the Villa of the Vamp, you make your way through the winding garden. A countryside estate, now abandoned. The municipality declared it had monumental value, but was too busy tanking their budget on infrastructure projects that went nowhere to keep up with the upkeep. Of course, every house like this has its own ghost stories, and this one got its name from the fact that a brothel used to be run here a century before. The authorities eventually cracked down on it, the madame committed suicide as her means of living was taken from her, and now it's supposed to be a gathering place for restless spirits and demons of debauchery. Everybody has a neighbour's cousin's co-worker who went missing in the mansion.

You're here on a dare, it's a beautiful summer eve, and you're hoping to make some easy bucks out of the bet. By now you enter the front doors and look around for an object you can use as proof that you went into the house. However, as soon as you're inside, the doors predictably shut. In the last rays of the sun, you look around in panic, and shake the doors. There must be another exit, breaking through a window should only be used as a last resort, you'll pay through the nose if they could trace such damage to you. You pick a door to the side and enter a musty library.

Before you can look for any exits, your attention is drawn to a big book that lies open on a nearby table, the pages yellow from age. You could actually use this to show you've been inside when you escape. You can't help but read the page, it seems to be a fairytale of some sort. "Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess with locks of hair like gold and a face like an angel. The king, fearing she would get abducted by a prince, locked her in a garden with walls as high as the heavens. Only true love's first kiss could open the gate, but she was alone inside. There she cried tears of sadness as she had no-one to comfort her." You look up from the book and the library has disappeared, replaced by the garden you were just reading about. In front of you on a bench is the princess, as pretty as the text described her: http://boobshere.com/tasha-reign-princess.html
All thoughts about the why and how disappear as you find yourself completely charmed by her appearance.

She looks up and nearly tackles you to the ground, crushing her impressive chest against yours. She cries into your shoulder: "Oh stranger, I do not know how you came here, but thank you for rescuing me. It's just like I imagined in my dreams, a handsome man who would break the seal of this cursed garden." Without a word, she turns to you and spellbinds you with her eyes. Her lips soon descend on yours, and overwhelming feeling of love courses through you. Yes, you were destined for this princess.

The feeling disappears and you find yourself back in the library. That was weird. You dive back into the book, eager to see how it ended. You turn the page and instead of a satisfying ending, another fairytale starts. This one's about a changeling and a princess. A nefarious witch switched to the two at birth, and the kingdom was beset by a curse as the changeling spread her foul magic throughout the kingdom. The princess grew up a peasant's daughter, but had a birthmark as proof of her heritage. A climactic confrontation ensued, in which the princess and the changeling appeared before the court in order to convince them the other one was a fake. Suddenly you're in the story again. The nobles of the court and the princesses (who look exactly like the one in the previous tale you read) all have their eyes on you expectantly. One of the princesses tells you: "Inquisitor, obviously I am the real princess. Your interrogations have proven that I alone possess the knowledge of living a life in the palace. And I also know that your task is a difficult one. If you support my claim, as a reward for your work you will become my consort, as per royal protocol." She ends this statement with a wink and a blown kiss, and your mind fogs over at the idea of having her that way.

But something in the back of your mind keeps bothering you. Of course, the birthmark! You declare that the true heiress has a birthmark shaped like a crown on her belly. The princess who made the offer suddenly shrieks and disappears in a puff of smoke that trails out the window. The true princess, in a moment of overenthusiastic jubilation, rips off the top part of her dress and exposes her upper body to the entire court. Gasps and whispers about the birthmark distract them as you look at the bouncing breasts of the beauty. Mesmerized as she walks up to you, the princess asks innocently: "Oh inquisitor, how can I ever thank you?"

And again you get blueballed into the library again. Still no satisfying ending, you flip the next page hoping to once again immerse yourself in a fantasy world once again. This tale is about a queen who could not bear an heir. The gods had cursed her kin with infertility after a war about who should be the successor to her father, the king. The war left only her alive out of her entire family, and she had to ascend to the throne at a young age. The gods promised that if love would strike her heart, the realm would know a successor again. She mused on this prophecy often, staring out the window of her tower room.

And at that moment you find yourself precisely in that room. The queen looks like the woman in the previous two tales, and she does not skip a beat. She turns around and it feels like time freezes to a halt. She is somehow even more amazing then before. She breaks the silence: "Oh my, are you a servant or a suitor? It's been ever so long. What is your name? I feel a strange kind of connection, as if I've seen you before." You tell her yours, and she jumps up and down: "Oh, that's the name mentioned in the prophecy, we should get to work instantly." She wastes no time dragging you into her bed and kissing you all over, the mellow feeling of fairytale love rooting itself in your heart and prick. You eagerly strip her dress and undergarments as she in turn peels off your clothes. As a gentle summer light shines through the window, she get to work on top of you. Soon, you climax, and find yourself back in the library, lying flat on the floor with the figure from the book resting on top of you. She smiles seductively at you: "How's that for a happy ending? There's many more to follow." You lazily grin as you bask in the afterglow, and she gives you a kiss on the lips that sends you off into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Villa of the Vamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villa of the Vamp   Villa of the Vamp EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Oh man that's a great story. Awesome idea man. Tbh though you kinda gave me blueballs yourself with that ending haha. Would love to read more
Back to top Go down

Villa of the Vamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Stories-
Jump to: