Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NanasBanananas

Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games Empty
PostSubject: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:59 pm

So I'm sure many of you have seen the commercial where people have a staring contest with Kate Upton and they try not to look at her boobs. Well, I recently picked up Ren'Py, and I had the idea to turn that video into an actual playable game. So, here it is... I originally posted it on DeviantArt, but it occurred to me there could be people here who might find it enjoyable too. The reason I'm posting this in the off-topic section is that there aren't actually any kisses in the game, but since it does feature kinda seductive hypnosis I thought it might still be of interest.

Anyway, here are the links:

(pc): http://www.mega.nz/#!bp5DjSRI!dnFxXyI1xl_fx0XiKzNi6ZCQ1rPG4HpZY6hOld6NuWg

(mac): https://mega.nz/#!rkhi3TYY!imUvatMNIiayy7zV8fkDS2iZGDOnHVa_BUb4xYvWbBQ

Also please note that I'm terribly inexperienced with renpy, so I hope there aren't any bugs. Everything works fine on my computer, but as we all know, that's not really a guarantee that it'll work on everybody else's... So if something doesn't work let me know and I'll try to figure out how to fix it.

I also made a couple of relatively short seduction encounters with renpy, in case anyone is interested -

links:

(first game) Mini-Quest 01
(pc): https://mega.nz/#!qwxTQToa!ITv-TBWWPntKog2ghl-qtUrAJw5ozGBtU-LyIik6nlY
(mac): https://mega.nz/#!elxxBLLJ!P_3YXfKGlVS68WHIs_DfMRqi3RXB--VvB6F4Mi9rJfI

(newer game) Mini-Quest 02:
(PC): https://mega.nz/#!DppjwapQ!0i893YuWnT6HtMzy5Gmxqb5Ik19sGt1eecQjWRJZJf0
(Mac): https://mega.nz/#!39ZhRLYD!cd2uge7kX2ZetMyH6JrTULncNBEIUU9aQjyVL8OYW8E

- and apart from that, you can also find femdom captions I wrote for just pictures I found online on my DeviantArt page (I'm NanasBananas there (one less 'na' than here)). There's a lot of hypno stuff (hardly any kisses though...), but also a few other kinks (like gts and vore).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the games, and let me know if you find any bugs!

Last edited by NanasBanananas on Wed May 31, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:09 pm

off-topic:
I'll check this out in abit!
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Excuse the bump, but for anyone who's interested, I made another renpy mini game, and this one actually has some kissing in it. I edited the first post to include the links (it's Mini-Quest 02).
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 2:30 am

Wow, I really like your ideas in Mini-Quest 02. If you had talented artists to draw out each scene and compose some fitting music, you'd have a pretty outstanding mini-graphic novel. Aside from a ton of typos, the writing is quite engaging.
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it!

The original idea came from me asking whether I could make a short quest with two or three enemies without having to actually figure out a battle system... and well, this is what I came up with...

I'd love to be able to create games with original artwork, but as always, that's easier said than done. These short games are really meant to just be kinda casual fun, so I'm comfortable just using images off the internet for them, but if I ever start to work on the more serious projects I have in mind, I really will need original art. Guess I'm eventually gonna have to learn how to draw, but that could take a while... I'm a lot of hours of practice away from being a decent artist...

To be honest, I was a little surprised you said you found that many typos. I thought I ironed most of them out... But then again, thinking back on the embarrassingly high number of times I've caught myself using 'your' instead of 'you're' and vice versa, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I missed more than I thought... I'll have to be more vigilant in the future... Either way, spelling isn't my gravest concern and should be the easiest thing to fix, so I'm glad you found the writing enjoyable otherwise!

...and thanks again for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games   Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games Empty

Back to top Go down

Staring match vs. Kate Upton and other renpy mini-games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: