Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Character parody thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 2:49 pm

So...I dunno why. But while at work, I remembered that the Queen of the Black Puddle from Courage and the Cowardly Dog, and Sedusa from Powerpuff Girls were a thing.

...Don't even bloody know WHY, but I did. Not even sure what they could do.

EDIT: Oh yeah. And I just thought of another character. Albedo from Overlord, anyone?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:13 am

I stand behind SwerveStar's ideas. I believe he can think up some very interesting characters, and would gladly help him with his ideas. Also, did I hear Albedo? OwO

I managed to catch up with my school work. I was planning on returning my activity yesterday, but I heard some news that really knocked me out of the park... So I needed a bit to mentally recover. But I'll try to keep up my work again.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:44 am

sfbirdie wrote:
I stand behind SwerveStar's ideas. I believe he can think up some very interesting characters, and would gladly help him with his ideas. Also, did I hear Albedo? OwO

Yeeeep. You did indeed hear Albedo. Smile Given her original backstory and her race, it could fit...xD
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:21 am

Another one worth considering would be Lucoa from Kobayashi's Dragon Maids. =3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:34 am

I'm currently working on jinx from league as well as bayonetta
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 am

Airi from Queen's Blade, anyone?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks for the ideas! I said I'd get back, but I underestimated my school life, which takes up quite a bit of time. Not only that, but a few private issues caused me to lose motivation for a little bit... But it's going to be fine, so I'll continue my duty as a perverted writer! :p

Also, can't wait to see what you'll create, Anon64! Although, judging by your Harley Quinn biography, I'm sure you'll think of something good!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 5:07 am

See. I'm conflicted.

I have more character ideas to suggest. But I don't want to overwhelm the poor chap. That and I dunno if one of them's already been asked or not.

Spare this soul. Or give us more seductive midara to 'fight' or submit to. Decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am

Submit a midara profile to spare this soul?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:35 am

...Unfortunately, that would imply that I am good at A.) Making female characters, and B.) Imaginative enough to make things that are the same caliber as what I've seen on here. xD
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am

I can actually do both A and B (made Sierra and Harmony) but the issue is that I mostly work with OCs and these OCs are rather complex that they don't really fit into the theme of this forum and the closest I have to a midara is more of a muse instead (plus Harmony needs a rework since she is a bit of a gimmicky amalgam at the moment).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

I just end up using characters based on...well, whatever franchise strikes my fancy at the time. For example, given my profile pic, I was thinking of making a Tales of OC. (Or a Ragnarok Online OC if I wanna torment myself.)

As for the Midara profiles...I could just list off the ideas I had, and maybe get some ideas from you guys? (Possibly PMed so we don't flood sfbirb with random posts. xD)

Unless someone else sees one that they'd want to take a crack at.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 1:50 am

Man its been awhile, did Sfbirdie go on another trip or somthing-
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 am

I don't think I'm in the right place to say. If he wants to share the reason, that's up to him.

All I'll say is there's a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:13 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
I don't think I'm in the right place to say. If he wants to share the reason, that's up to him.

All I'll say is there's a good reason.
Well he is free to messege me privately or anything else if he wishes and I hope he is alright.. That being said; being vague just serves to make me more curious now, darnit.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Hehe. Sorry about that.

...In unrelated news...it's getting increasingly more and more difficult for me to think of any characters to suggest on this topic.

Doesnt help that the games I play and the shows I watch are not very good when it comes to drawing upon ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 8:43 pm

I find it odd that Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Irina Jelavić (Assassination Classroom) was not suggested as they are mentioned in the video game/anime section respectively. One that is not mentioned is Cinder Fall (RWBY).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 pm

Would it be wrong of me to suggest Metallia from Witch and the Hundred Knight?

I mean, given her outfit.

Character parody thread - Page 14 Metallia14

And the fact that in game, you can break into people's house and perform an "Absolute Domination" or something. (Though you ain't playing as Metallia. She's just your...master? Summoner? Boss?)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 12:13 am

WELP WE ARE ALL DOOMED IF SHE WINS!! XD

* Note: Likes Metallia and likes WatHK but doesn't see her like that.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:37 am

TBH this is more me grasping at straws than anything else. xD

Like I said, I don't think I have any games or movies or animes that would be able to give me ideas.

And besides, what are the odds of her winning?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Irina Jelavic... Drool...

Uhm, I mean, I'm not gone :p Like Azure said, there's a reason for my absence, which mostly boils down to being worn out by my private life. Luckily I'm at least open about my life, so I'll give the main detail, aside from school being a permanent pain... My little brother got hit by a car two weeks ago, which threw my mind in disarray for a bit, which combined with the stress from school, gave me little strength/inspiration to update the forums. (Don't worry, he'll be alright, so don't fill the next two pages with condolences and such :p)

I've finally got my mind back on track, and promised Azure I'd return today, so here I am, and hopefully, for good this time.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Ah ok. O.o Take as much time as ya need. >_
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:50 am

You know...While I could suggest someone from Highschool DxD(Maybe Akeno for all you S&M fans out there...)

....I gotta suggest a character from Cardfight Vanguard. Not sure if anyone here knows about it....But I'll say this.

The Pale Moon Circus is in town, boys and girls. And the main attraction? The Dragon Tamer herself, who's right eye has the potent magic of "Charming." Iiiiiit's Luquier!

Character parody thread - Page 14 50158675_p0_master1200
Back to top Go down
BreakRide

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 1:44 am

@AzureTyrant

Don't you think Luquier Reverse would be a better fit? I mean, read her flavor text.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:55 am

BreakRide wrote:
@AzureTyrant

Don't you think Luquier Reverse would be a better fit? I mean, read her flavor text.

...I was considering either her or the Silver Queen version, but....yeah, you're right. Luquier Reverse would definitely fit more, given her lore. Plus, it'd be interesting to see how "Lock" can be used in this kind of world.

I guess the question is. Would you rather face her as she once was...? Or will you be reversed, and become her servant?

Character parody thread - Page 14 Latest?cb=20130706184149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next