A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Character parody thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh ? Well don't see why not. Hell the world needs more paizuru/titfuck. Lol xD Jokes aside, it should be okay. O3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:07 pm

sfbirdie wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! I won't do any fetishes like that though, but I figure that a handjob here and a titfuck there would spice things up once in a while.

Not a problem Smile. Kissing, of course, is my main fetish but also anything with a girl's ass (besides scat) I love too.

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Well, I'm not into scat either, so it ain't coming in my biographies, but I do have a thing for assjobs, so that will definitely be used sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Figured I'd try one of these. I couldn't think of more attacks so I'm willing to take suggestions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kanker Sisters

Description: A trio of crazy girls from the local trailer park named May, Lee and Marie. They're madly in love with a trio of guys known as the Eds but will happily pounce on anyone who catches their attention and showering them with their "affections". Said affections usually involve bombarding their victims with kisses and once they've set their sights on someone, it's only a matter of time before they end up with a face full of lipstick

Apperance: Lee wears a polka dot shirt with blue jeans and puffy orange hair that blocks her eyes. Marie wears a black tank top with green jeans and has short blue hair. May wears a grey shirt with red jeans and has long blond hair.

Kanker Trap: "Looks like we've got a live one girls!" says Lee. "Let's grab him before he runs away" says Marie as the trio chases their victim and lures them into a corner "Now he's all ours" says May as they prepare to pounce on them(allows them to immediately follow-up with another attack that the target will not be able to avoid)

Kanker Lipstick: "Ready girls?" says Lee as they each take out a tube of lipstick and generously apply it to their lips giving each of them  full big red lips before turning their attention to the target. "He's so dreamy" says Marie. "Let's kiss him~" says May as the trio starts puckering and smacking their gigantic lips. (Boosts their Willpower damage by 2 for the next 3 turns)

Liplock (Lee only): Grabs the target's lips and says "Give me wet one dreamboat~" as she puckers her lips and gives the target a long kiss on the lips, and keeps the target's lips in her grip as they try desperately to pull away (Willpower damage + binded status)

Sucking Face (Marie only): Marie grabs the target's face and says "It's time to make like an octopus and prepare to suck face!" as she forces their  lips into a pucker and puckers her own before giving them a big kiss on the lips and holding it for a few moments before pulling away with a loud "MUUUUUUAAAAHHH" as the target is left stunned (Willpower damage + paralyzed status)

Smothering Smooches (May only): "Put those lips together and make like a fish~" purrs May as she starts moving closer to the target, puckering and smacking her lips as they try to inch away from her and soon find themselves cornered as she pelts them with a barrage of kisses, kissing them all over their face as the target's mind goes hazy (Willpower damage + charmed status)

Kanker Rubber Cement: "You're not going anywhere, boyfriend~" says May as the trio whip out their "Canadian squirt guns" and take aim at the target's feet, unleashing a strange sticky substance that leaves them unable to move. "That's our Kanker rubber cement" says Marie "Perfect for any runaway boyfriends. As the target struggles desperately to escape the girls put on more lipstick and Lee purrs "Time for some home-cookin'!~" as they pucker their big red lips and lean in to plaster the target's face with kisses, taking turns kissing him on the lips (Heavy Willpower damage + binded + charmed status)

Blown Smooches: "We love you, buttercup~" says Lee as the trio puckers their lips before each one blows a kiss with a loud *MUAH* as three pairs of gooey red lips fly towards the target and hit them square on the lips, knocking them off their feet and leaving them dazed (Willpower damage + paralyzed status with a chance of the target being charmed)

Amorous Onslaught (Finisher)- "What do you think girls? Ready to have some REAL fun with em'?" says Marie as the trio reapplies their lipstick "Sure am" says May licking her lips. "Time for some serious smoochin' and woochin'~" says Lee smacking her lips as the trio laughs sadistically before pouncing on the target and subjecting them to an endless kissing spree, pulling them back in for more whenever they try to escape, as they're quickly covered from head to toe in lipstick and eventually climax

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Well... the time skip has been VERY kind to them. Owo/ lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 am

It's a pretty good one! (I really like your works, by the way) If you want to add more to it, you can always try to add more combination attacks, for example:

Pincer attack: "We've got him now!" Lee says as she catches the target, smacking her lips inside their ear while the other two slowly walk toward them, making kissing sounds as they apply more of their lipstick. "I hope you're ready for this!" says Marie standing on his left side, while May stands on the right and says "Now let's have some fun, cutie~". The two then start to pellet each side of their face with kisses, before kissing the target's lips at the same time. (Willpower damage + binded status)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

About Peach: I love how you made Peach a particularly powerful enemy, seeing as she's my patron saint of smooches, but I would think that there would be more focus on hearts and blown kisses seeing as that's usually her thing. I did enjoy what you did though. ^///^

About the spies: I have to admit that I'm rather impressed with how well you managed to integrate their differences in personality into their movesets AND combo abilities. I would however have enjoyed seeing more of their gadgets, since they have the spy thing going on. (maybe their bubblegum based gadgets *cough* >//w//>;;; )

About Jessie: I just have to give you props for the pit trap. XD That's a Team Rocket classic!

About the Kankers: The Kankers have a ton of potential for this. >//w//< I'll have to think of some attacks to contribute to them. If I could throw in a suggestion though, maybe something based off of that scene from Ed's story where Lee blows a kiss to fling a huge pair of lips or something. Or perhaps something based off of the Kanker Rubber Cement scene.

Yes, I'm immune to love and lust based attacks... Though that doesn't explain WHY PEOPLE NEVER TRY IT!

I have a DeviantArt account, by the way. And a Youtube account, but I'm more proud of my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Decided to add Swerve Star's suggestion's to my Kankers profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Thank you for the feedback, SwerveStar! I probably won't change anything to Peach, since I personally think she's pretty complete, but I'll try to add in some gadget skills for the spies sometime this week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Awesome job with Jessie, the spies, and Cana sfbirdie. Really good stuff and I like how they're in character.

Lips, I love how you did the kanker sisters, especially since I brought the idea up. If you're willing I'd love to see more solo specific attacks and maybe more aggressive attacks since they're known for that (maybe similar to the bully minotaur?). Anyway awesome job and hope to see more of your stuff on this page. It's great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:43 am

Thank you, guametsunami!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 am

Added in a quick update. Since I now have two biographies from the same franchise, I gave Lucy and Cana each a combination move that they will use if fighting together. I plan to do this every time a character is uploaded from a franchise that is already represented.
(Fitting their personalities, I gave Lucy the more 'innocent' attack, and Cana the 'naughtier' one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 am

I might go ahead and start making some profiles for this topic. But before I do, I have a few questions I'd like to inquire to the room about...
1. Would there be any interest in me making profiles for "regular enemies" instead of only "boss class" characters?
2. Should I or should I not include profiles for characters/creatures that aren't humanlike (Wendy O Koopa, for example) or may be Pokemon?
3. I'll admit that I've pretty much always had a thing for a certain franchise that I've always hated but had always got my motor running due to stylistic choices. Some of the people here know what I'm talking about already. If I do make profiles based on that, there's no judging, right? XD

Yes, I'm immune to love and lust based attacks... Though that doesn't explain WHY PEOPLE NEVER TRY IT!

I have a DeviantArt account, by the way. And a Youtube account, but I'm more proud of my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 am

Great to see that you're interested, SwerveStar! Now to answer your questions:

1. Depends on what you see as "regular enemies". This forum was written with the idea to make kissy parodies of existing characters, and as such, each character is a "boss" of its own, so I'd like to know what you mean by this.

2. (In other words, furries? Razz) Sure, but I personally think that they should at least be humanoid (head, two arms and two legs). For the rest, I don't really mind.

3. I haven't been around that long, so which franchise are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 am

sfbirdie wrote:
Great to see that you're interested, SwerveStar! Now to answer your questions:

1. Depends on what you see as "regular enemies". This forum was written with the idea to make kissy parodies of existing characters, and as such, each character is a "boss" of its own, so I'd like to know what you mean by this.

2. (In other words, furries? Razz) Sure, but I personally think that they should at least be humanoid (head, two arms and two legs). For the rest, I don't really mind.

3. I haven't been around that long, so which franchise are we talking about?

1. I guess that makes sense, actually. o.o I meant like, taking less specific versions of a character there may be many of, like a random encounter enemy from a video game, and making a simpler profile for them. That said, I guess there also exists the same potential to make even a simple enemy into a boss...

2. Not necessarily furries, but I guess so? I will admit that over time I've grown tastes for the inhuman to a certain extent, primarily kissing-based enemies in video games and Pokemon like Smoochum and Jynx. (And Sylveon. I WISH I could explain that one.)

3. It's really only Bane and mkmd since we're friends on Skype, too, but if you want I can clarify via PM. I'm actually quite embarrassed by it to a degree. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

Alright then, you can PM me about the biographies you'd like to make, and I'll send you the list of characters requested so far. That way, we won't have the trouble of having two biographies of the same character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 am

Can you add Nonon Jakuzere to this list, from Kill La Kill, and Poison Ivy, as far as making profiles for them goes, as well as one for your version of Sonia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 am

Poison Ivy is already planned, so I'll add the other two to the list!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 am

I'm completely out of touch with the RP system here nowadays - does moves that Charm actually have some kind of effect or is it just for fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:45 am

In my RP's, charm causes the player to take extra damage on the next attack done against them. For the rest, it's simply how the player in question decides to act it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am

Got another idea! Blair from Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:28 am

Ooh, good one! I can already imagine her popping out of nowhere and covering her opponent with kisses. Noted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 am

Right? XD That or hugging someone's face to her chest like she does with a certain Scythe, the lucky dude. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 am

I might do a Morrigan based off the MUGEN one that I used, but I hope someone else does their own maybe more game accurate version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

Welp, sure, if you want to make one for Morrigan, I'll leave it up to you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next