Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 am

Bullet shower: 9
His body still trembling from the assault of all those fans, George was unable to hit his mark, as the bullets simply fly past her.

Show kiss: 48
"Aww, do you need a few aiming lessons from me?" The temptress puts her lips, puts her chin on her hand, and blows a kiss towards George. The kiss takes a form of two red lips, which fly towards George and land straight on his lips, sticking to him and making them red with lipstick.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:47 am

Dammit George, focus! He was shaking from all the attention his body was getting, and he felt a tent forming in his pants. Gotta make some time to get back into this. George takes a deep breath and fills his pistols with electric rounds. "You're in for the shock of your life, sweetheart!" He yells as he shoots her

Shocking bullet storm- if successful, deals 4 damage and stuns enemy for 2 turns. Can only be used once per battle, regardless of whether it's successful or not
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:19 am

Shocking bullet storm: 38
The barrage of bullets start flying towards Jessica. She tries her best to avoid them, but one eventually hit her leg, sending a shock throughout her whole body. She collapses to the ground, unable to move.

Jessica - 16 Stamina + stunned
George - 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm

"Bullseye," George says. He doesn't wait or say anything else though- he's gotta take her out quick. He follows up with his normal bullets.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:45 am

Double shot:
The shots land on the paralyzed Jessica, who cries out in pain as the bullets hit her. She angrily glares at George, saying "Just you wait until I can move again!"

Jessica - 14 Stamina + stunned
George - 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 am

"I know, I know. But for now..." George shoots her again

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 am

Double shot:
Jessica slumps down as two more bullets hit her, not moving an inch after that. Thinking it was finally over, George walks up to her to inspect her.

Toon Singer: 6
She suddenly jumps up with uncanny speed, and grabs onto his crotch while putting her face an inch from his. "Think I didn't notice, huh? I promised I'd make you pay for this..." She starts french kissing him while rubbing his crotch through his pants. As he closes his eyes, she gives one last kiss, and then suddenly stands outside of his range again.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 am

"Yeah I guess I deserved that," George tells her. "But I never said I'd play nice." He loads a few more bullets and fires them off at her.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Double shot: 94
Still numb from the paralysis, Jessica is unable to move her body out of the way of the next two shots, as she is once again shot to the ground.

(Bonus Attack)

Jessica - 10 Stamina
George - 9 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm

"Man I almost feel bad. Almost." Despite his confident voice though George was feeling more attracted to her by the minute and a weak voice in his head told him to stop shooting.

He ignored it though and shoots again, hoping he can end this soon before he gives in to temptation

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Double Shot: 34
George keeps on shooting Jessica, who takes two more bullets before managing to stand back up again.

Singing Show: 50
"Why don't we play our favorite game, girls? It's time for karaoke! And we all know who's going to be the microphone tonight..." Jessica starts waving to the fans surrounding them, approaching George as loud music starts playing. Confused by what is going on, he is unable to do anything as he is grabbed by her, and forced into a french kiss, as she unbuttons his pants. Sitting down on her knees, she grabs his member, and uses it as a microphone, his voice somehow echoing through the club as she sings against it, making George feel her warm breath against it as she strokes it while singing. As the song ends, she gives the tip a loud kiss, the sound clearly heard by everyone present, as she walks back away from him.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm

"What the hell kinda karaoke was that?" George asks. He decides to clock her with his pistol to hopefully daze her. Plus it might help him take his mind off of how awesome that felt

Pistol whip
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:17 am

Pistol Whip: 61
"Your special karaoke" she says, as she ducks to the side, avoiding his pistol. "And seeing by the fact that you haven't covered him up, I'd say you enjoyed it."

Toon Singer: 70
She ducks out of the way, and then suddenly vanishes again. Confused, George turns around, where he is immediately met by her wet lips, french kissing him. He closes his eyes... and the kiss stops, as she is behind him again, pressing her breasts against his back while fiercely stroking his member.

Jessica - 8 Stamina
George - 5 Willpower

Last edited by sfbirdie on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:17 am

George looks down and realizes he didn't pull his pants back up. He blushes and pulls them up saying, "damn toons" under his breath. He takes his other pistol out and loads it. It takes a little more time cause of how embarrassed he felt then he aims them at her. "Take this!"

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Double shot: 15
"Aww, don't act like you didn't like it." Jessica said, winking at him. These actions, combined with his arms still shaking from the earlier assault, causes George to miss his mark, as she doesn't even need to dodge the bullets.

Singer's lips: 77
She walks up to George, intending to kiss him again, but he backs away from her. When she dashes forward, trying to catch up with him, he suddenly dashes forward as well, going past her, so that they are away from each other again.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:37 pm

George breathes a sigh of relief that her attack missed him, even if he missed his shot as well. I hope this works, he thinks. Can't take much more of this from her. He reloads both guns and fires them rapidly

Bullet shower
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Bullet shower: 96
George starts his emptying his gun against Jessica, who is still in the midst of turning towards him. She takes the bullets head-on, and stumbles on her feet, shrieking: "No! I will not go down like this!"

(Bonus Attack!)

Jessica - 3 Stamina
George - 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 pm

George stares at her and he starts to feel a bit guilty. Damn was he ruthless sometimes, not caring how bad his bullets must hurt, even for a midara. He reloads and aims at her, but his heart isn't really in it. "I'm sorry about this," he tells her.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 am

Double shot: 45
He shoots her again, but she dodges aside, aiming for him as she says: "I'm not!"

Show kiss: 58
She shoots another pair of lips at him, and he gets hit on his lips, feeling the hungry kiss coming forth from them as she starts running around him.

Jessica - 3 Stamina
George - 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:28 am

This reminds George that she's the enemy and is trying to take him down no matter what the cost. He puts a pistol away and rushes at her trying to hit her with it

Pistol whip
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Pistol Whip: 52

George chases after the running singer and jumps towards her, swinging his pistol towards her. He hits her on the head, and she seemingly falls forward.

Singer's hold: 4

She suddenly grabs onto him, and pulls him downward. She quickly sits behind her, holding his arms down and his breasts between his head as she yells: "Alright girls, it's smooching night tonight!" As those words ring throughout the club, all the fans suddenly start running towards the two. George realizes that if he doesn't escape or end this next turn, it will be the end for him!

Jessica - 1 Stamina
George - 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Not in a position to attack, gotta get away, George tells himself. He tries with all his strength to break free from Jessica and sprint to the other side of the room away from everyone so he can finish this with a clean shot.

Break away
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Break away: 95
Caught by Jessica, he knew he only had one last chance to win. He swung his elbow backward, forcing the weakened singer to release him, and then stands back up. Now for the hard part, he thought to himself.

He started running forwards, planning to ram straight through the crowd in front of him. As he pushes through the horde of women, he shields his face with his arms as he makes his way through, getting kissed and groped all over his body. When he nearly reaches the end, he is suddenly grabbed by a busty blonde fan, who holds him in place as a tanned brunette stands in front of him. "Didn't you hear her? It's smooching night!" the two said, as the brunette pulls his pants down.

Looking back to see that Jessica is approaching through the mass, he throws the blonde over his shoulder, onto the brunette, who was about to kiss his erect member, and leaves his pants behind as he runs the final distance. Finally broken through, he turns around for his final actions as Jessica breaks through as well.

Jessica - 1 Stamina
George - 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:04 pm

He whips out both pistols and loads them. "Alright, Jessica. Let's make this fun for the fans, shall we? We shoot on 3, alright, and whoever's still standing is the winner." He gives her a second to prep whatever she needs to do so their attacks happen at the same time. "1. 2. 3. Draw!" George shoots his pistols at her and braces himself for her attack

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 pm

"Challenging me in front of my fans, huh? Alright, you're on!" She steps forward and blows two kisses, forming two flying pairs of lips which she holds over her head. She waits until the count of three, and then...

Jessica: 3
George: 26

They both shoot at each other. However, George was clearly the faster one, for after he shot his bullets, the flying lips disappear, and Jessica slumps down onto her knees. "It's your win... You're free to go..." she mutters, before falling down onto the floor, losing consciousness.

With George having won the fight, the remaining fans were unallowed to touch him. With them slowly stumbling off, he thought about taking the place for himself for a minute, but quickly gave up on the idea, remembering the struggles he had when trying to get past them, as he probably wouldn't survive having to deal with that every night. He grabbed his pants, (and a few drinks, since he won anyway) and returned on home, wondering which bounty to go after next...

-----
Congratulations on your victory, guametsunami! It was a pretty close fight, that's for sure! I hope you enjoyed our session (and that I could give you the challenge you asked for). If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you liked and what you think I could have done better. I hope that you'll RP with me again sometime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3