A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:22 pm

when he felt her thigh on his crotch he finaly stop his resistance and surrender to her soft caress, he just stay and give in sudenly he start to move his face a little for rub against her boobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Passion Lips felt him nuzzling against her breasts. She could not help but let out a giggle at the tickling sensation. She still kept him wrapped up in her, but started grinding his crotch a little faster with her bare thigh as a reward for sending those shivers of pleasure up her chest.

Passion Lips: 30 stamina.
Prowd: 4 willpower + downed + pinned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:43 pm

the sesations of her grinding and her breasts was so soft and relaxing he can stay there and continue enjoying he can let her continue doing that she was doing, he just relax in her embrace as her continue grinding his crotch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:33 am

Passion Lips picked up the pace of her grinding even more.

"Should be any second now," she thought to herself.

Then it happened.

Passion Lips felt his body shudder beneath her.

She could hear his moans. Well, more like she could feel his moans as he was barely making any noise beyond a muffled "mmmmmm" here and there thanks to how tightly she had his head wrapped up in her chest. The sensation of him moaning into her bosom was quite lovely, sending shudders of delight running through her body that started at her chest. Even she could not help but let out a few sighs of pleasure herself.

She kept up her pace, wanting to make sure that he was able to get every last drop out. Her thigh was getting a little more warm and damp by the second from his juices, even though he still had his pants on. As a woman, she could not help but be impressed by how much this man had let out.

She kept at it until she felt the shudders come to a gentle stop. Same with the moans that were being muffled by her boobs. When he was done, she slowly lifted herself off of him to face him eye to eye.

(Prowd was now at zero willpower. The end was near)

"Hope you enjoyed that," she purred. No response came other than some panting from Prowd. She always loved the sight of a man going form trying to defeat her to being completely spent under her. Something about knowing that she did that just got her going inside.

"Because now it is my turn."

Passion Lips, with her arms still around his head, leaned back down on him, this time going for the kiss. Her love energy was now starting to run though him. The initial surge sent his eyes wide open as it momentarily snapped him out of his daze just long enough to realize that he was about to be her next victim. This put him into a panic. He tried to struggle a bit, but she was too tightly wrapped up around him now. All he was able to do was get his hands around her back, which frankly, only brought the source of his impending doom even closer to him. However, once the surge he felt from the initial burst of love energy was gone, there was nothing left for him to resist her with. He was already completely spent, in more ways than one.

Passion Lips felt the grip of his arms around her back begin the loosen, which was good for her, as it meant she was doing it right, but also meant that she still had a bit more to go. She worked her tongue into his mouth and was met with no resistance as all. The grip on her back immediately loosened even more in response. As she started to swirl her tongue around his, his arms now fell off her back and were now limp at his sides.

She kept at it, kissing away at the man that was getting more and more still. The last signs of vigor from him were his heavy breathing, but even that eventually subsided into a much more relaxed and gentle rhythm. That was her cue that she was done. She got off of him, and looked down at what was now her former opponent, and she could not help but let out a giggle at the sight.

"How is it that whenever I get into a fight, everyone wins?" she asked herself rhetorically with a smile. She composed herself, straightened out her dress, and then made her way back into town. She really could use some breakfast right about now.

(Prowd has been defeated. The end)

(Well, there you have it, I hope you had as much fun as I did. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Same goes to anyone who followed along to this point. This was my first RP, and it was way more fun than I thought it would be)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 am

(Oh, yes i liked the rp, was funny i hope we csn do another Rp in other oportunity)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Right now I'm working on my two other RPs, but I'm sure we will get to do this again in the future. Thanks for playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 pm

i'll be waiting, if you finish and want Rp with me sent me a mp and i'll glad to acept the request n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)   

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs Passion Lips (completed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2