Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs George (completed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips vs George (completed)  Empty
PostSubject: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 am

Passion Lips was well aware of the bounty on her head in this town, and that is precisely why she was there. It was so much easier for her to find someone to unleash her love energy on when they all came hunting for her. So much easier than having to seek out men who would be strong enough to withstand more than one peck on the cheek worth of her lover energy all by her self. She found a small bar that gave off that air that only the rougher elements of the town should dare go in. "Perfect," she thought to herself and made her way right in. She walked right up to the bar, sat right in the middle, and ordered the most obnoxiously girly drink the bar tender would make her. She, in short, was doing her best to stand out.

"Alright, should not be long now before someone makes a try for that bounty on my head. Hope he's cute." *giggle*

(I'll leave your character's introduction up to you)
(Also, is it cool if we take out the passive that makes him harder to hit with projectiles? Seems like he has a bit much right now.)

--
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Passion Lips starts with 30 stamina.
Gage starts with 30 willpower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moves:

Love Gatling MKII: "I've got even more love then before~!" Passion Lips kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of many hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. (4-16 hearts, Minor Charm Damage per heart.)

Love Bombardment: "*giggle* Can you handle this much love~?" Passion Lips blows several kisses that take the form of giant hearts. Not used to putting so much Love Magic in her attacks, her aim is a bit off, so the hearts may hit someone other than her intended target.(2-5 Hearts scattered among enemy party, Heavy Charm Damage.)

Idol Worship: "You'll just love what I have in store for you~! teehee~" Passion Lips places a finger on her lips. She then leans forward, winks at her target, and, with a "Mwah!", fires off a kiss in the shape of a tiny heart. Lowers Charm Res of anyone looking at her. Deals Minor Charm Damage to her target, with a high chance of leaving them stunned.

Old Friend: "Get 'em, Teddy!" Passion Lips gives her teddy bear a big kiss, infusing him with a large amount of Love Magic. She then throws her teddy bear at her target, who feels compelled to catch him. If they fail a Charm Res check, then they'll waste the next several turns cuddling him.

Love Bullet: "Ready for some hard love~?" Passion Lips blows a kiss at the target. The Kiss takes the form of a heart that hovers in the air for a moment, before speeding off like a rocket aimed at her target's face. The kiss hits them hard enough to knock them off their feet and leave them lying on the ground, Deals Minor Charm Damage and Minor Physical Damage. Leaves the target downed.

Lovely Bum(downed opponent): "Mind if I sit here~? *giggle*" Passion Lips walks over to her target. She positions herself so she has a foot on either side of their head, facing the rest of their body. Slowly, she lowers her beautiful butt onto her target's head. She lets out a giggle as she rubs her ass against her victim and begins blowing kisses, in the shape of her lips, at their groin. Bind. Each turn trapped under her dual assault has a chance of giving her victim an Ass Fetish. Deals Lust Damage.

Lovely View(downed opponent): "So~ How do I look?" Passion Lips simply steps on her target's chest, keeping them pinned down. The victim's eyes hone in on her foot, before they slowly travel up her leg. Her opponent can not keep themselves from drinking in her gorgeous figure. When their gaze finally reaches her face, she gives them a playful wink and releases them. Lowers Lust Res. Chance target stays down.

Very Naughty Kiss: "I think I'm better at this now~." Passion Lips kneels before her target and pulls their crotch into a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss with a "mwah!". As she stands, her hands trail up her targets body, and she pulls them into a follow up kiss. "What do you think~? *giggle*" Deals Heavy Lust Damage.

Sharing The Love(Female Only): "Do you want to be like me?" Passion Lips' lips glow as she pulls her target into a kiss on the lips. When she releases them, their lips are glowing as they being to take in ambient Love Magic. Target suffers Overload status for the rest of the battle.

True Love's Kiss(Automatic KO): "Come here, so I can show you how much I love you~!" Passion Lips spreads her arms wide as she becomes enveloped in a corona of Love Magic, inviting her opponent to accept her embrace. If they fail either a Charm res or a Lust res check, or are stunned by Idol Worship, they will rush into her arms and accept their fate. Passion Lips pulls them into a tight, loving embrace and gives them a passionate, unrelenting kiss. For what seems like an eternity, the two stand there locked in the kiss.

Slowly, her partner goes limp as they are overwhelmed be her intense love. But even then she does not break the kiss. No, even as her arms are the only thing keeping her partner from collapsing to the ground, she keeps their lips pressed together. She won't stop until her love has consumed their mind; until their every waking and unwaking thought is filled with feeling of her lips pressing against them.

Nothing lasts forever, and eventually Passion Lips will release her partner. As they fall into an unconscious heap at her feet, she will pick up her teddy bear and go off in search of more people who will inevitably succumb to her lips. For she truly loves everyone, just as she did as a Channeler, and it would be so unfair if a love as pure and true as hers was given to only one person.

True Love's Kiss leaves the target with a Crippling Lip Fetish. Until Passion Lips' victims can find a way to purge her Love Magic from their systems, all Kisses will deal Insane Charm/Lust Damage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Celesty on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:14 am

(Yeah we can ignore the projectile passive for this)

George was sitting in an empty corner in his go to bar, a bottle of beer in his hand and watching the people who came and went. He wasn't looking for anyone in particular, just people watching. He was bored really. One person caught his full attention though. She stood out like a zebra in a lions den, ordering a girly drink in a mostly manly bar. Even the bartender gave her a look like "this isn't the place for you" and did his best making her a drink he rarely ever needed to make.

George watched her like a hawk would to his prey. She seemed familiar like he'd seen her before. But where...? Wait a second. George took out a folded sheet of paper and unfolded it. The drawing wasn't great but she resembled it completely. It was a bounty for her arrest since she apparently made people comatose with love. Typical midara. George wasn't really in the mood to fight but he hoped he could scare her off.

He took out one of his pistols stealthily and loaded a few bullets in it, then aimed right at the glass she was drinking and fired. The glass shattered into many pieces and went all over the place, but didn't cut the girl or anyone else. The liquid though got on her clothes. The bartender looked to where the shot was fired and ducked behind the counter. Everyone else got up in a hurry and left, leaving them by themselves. George stared at the girl and blew the smoke away from his gun.

"This isn't the place for you and we don't want you here. If you don't leave now then you're gonna get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Passion Lips was enjoying her drink when it suddenly burst into a million pieces. She sighed at the sight of her drink that was now staining her nice dress. Thankfully it was not too bad, but getting it to the cleaners before it got permanent would probably be a good idea. She made a mental note to take the money for the cleaning bill off this brash, cowboy looking fellow should she win the fight that she knew was going to happen. She usually was not all for looting those she manages to overwhelm with her love, but then again, they don't usually introduce themselves by shooting her drink out of her hand.

She gave her teddy that was seated on the stool next to her a quick kiss. All but the most observant would notice that it began to hum with energy. But perhaps this cowboy was one of those observant types. No worries, she had her ways of diverting attention.

She swiveled around in her stool to face the cowboy and sensually crossed her legs. She knew this was going to give him a peak at her cute panties, but that was the point. Then she spread her arms out behind her so that she could lean against the bar behind her and get into a more comfortable position. She made for quite a sight. More importantly, her hand was really close to her teddy.

*giggles* "We?" Passion Lips made a show of looking left and right at the now empty bar. "Seems like you are the only one objecting to a pretty girl like me coming around to brighten this place up a little."

She then turned her head to the bar behind her.

"What about you mister bartender? Are you going to chase little ol' me out of your nice establishment as well?" she asked with an exaggerated pout.

The bartended just scowled at her for that.

"Oh fine, but could you please do me a teensy tiny favor and leave as well? I have a feeling me and this cowboy need some alone time, pleeeease? Promise not to break anything." Then her tone changed to a more accusatory one. "Can't say the same for mister I-shoot-drinks-out-of-pretty-girls'-hands over there, but I'll do my best to keep him in line" she finished with a sly grin as she turned back to face the cowboy with a mischievous look and licked her lips ever so slightly.  

The bartender looked like someone who does not really have a choice in the matter, so he reluctantly made to leave. As the two were watching him walk out the door, she took this chance to throw the love infused teddy at the cowboy! Since he was not expecting it, the teddy found its mark and landed in his lap!

Even more of a surprise, as soon as the teddy landed in his lap, it poofed up in a ball of smoke. In its place was another Passion Lips, with her legs straddling his hips and his head in her hands, gently held against her ample bosom. The real Passion Lips was still sitting comfortably on her stool, enjoying the sight of the now flustered cowboy.

(Old Friend, sneak attack. George is paralyzed)

Passion Lips: 30 stamina.
George: 29 willpower.

Last edited by Celesty on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:45 pm

George thought the bear was gonna explode into pheromones or love dust or something, not a clone! He couldn't underestimate what this girl could do. But maybe he could try a different tactic since she had the advantage right now. He could try playing things her way, at least until she's distracted enough for him to get the drop on her. Besides, he couldn't shoot her with this clone teddy hear or whatever it is on him.

"I realize I got your dress all messy. I guess I got carried away so sorry bout that. If you get your teddy bear or clone or whatever off of me I'd be happy to reimburse you."

Negotiate
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

"Oh my, no signs of struggle and still able to speak so calmly and coherently after that one" giggled Passion Lips. "You must be really popular with the ladies if you have learned how to keep your cool in your situation."

Passion lips was still sitting at the bar. Her clone still sitting in George's lap. Her clone did not say a word, but was now sensually alternating between gliding her hands across his arms and down his chest.

"So polite as well, I can't help but forgive you for my dress," she said with her head slightly tilted and a closed eye smile on her face. "Usually, boys like you are swinging swords or casting spells at me at this point. It is so nice to come across someone willing to talk. No need to pay for this."

And just like that, her expression changed to one of pure smugness.

"Not that I ever believed you were going to pay for this" she playfully mocked. "You are not here to give me money, you are here to make money off of me, aren't you? You did not pick me out for my silly drink, you picked me out because you saw my face on a wanted poster, didn't you?"

Passion Lips knew this was silly. She had the advantage. She should press it. She should end this as soon as possible. However, she could not help herself. She genuinely was happy to be talking instead of fighting. Plus, he was making no signs of resisting her decoy, so she was safe."

"For now," the responsible part of her brain interjected.

"Fine," she said in argument with herself in her head, "I'll keep a close watch on his hands. The second they go for those guns, I pounce."

She asks George one more question.

"So tell me, did they capture my good side in that picture at least?"

(Passion Lips is keeping a eye on George, hoping he will give a response to her playful accusations with something other than bullets)

(The decoy is still on George since he made no attempt to resist. While still keeping it PG-13, there was no denying perfume, and the touchy feely were having a slight effect)

George: 28 willpower + paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:36 pm

(oh, I did take a little liberty with the "Old Friend" attack, but the mechanics are still the same. I only changed the aesthetics of it. I thought this would give Passion Lips more options in being sexy with her foes. I hope you don't mind)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:09 pm

(No problem)

George tries to gently push the clone off of him so he can stand up and take the folded poster out of his pocket to show her. "Yeah, I'd say it's a good picture of you. Can't imagine you having a bad side with looks like yours though."

Struggle and charm
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Passion Lips eyes involuntarily widened she she saw George trying to move, but then relaxed again when she saw him give up the effort. Maybe it was him enjoying the physicality of the clone that made him stop, or maybe it was the way she suddenly tensed up like a cat about to pounce when he made that slight fidget, but what ever the case, Passion Lips was relieved that he did not persist, and went back to her relaxed position against the bar.

(Struggle - 15 - fail)

As if sensing that might not be enough to set her at ease, then came George's words, which were music to her ears.

"My my, what a charmer you are," Passion Lips replied with a giggle. "But since you know about my bounty, you must know that I'm quite versed in the art of charming as well. You might want to try something a little better than that next time if you still want to stick to this strategy of charming your way out of this."

(Charm - 31 - fail)

"Well, since you are being so surprisingly reasonable and pleasant right now, I feel compelled to return the favor. That clone of me on you. I can control her. Or me. Not really sure what to call, umm, the clone. Anyways, this is a huge improvement from when I was just throwing the teddy at people and hoping they would ignore me to cuddle a fluffy bear, no? Pretty recent development on my part. I can't tell you how glad I am to see her umm, me, umm, the clone receiving such a warm reception.

"Not going to lie, I'm still a little weirded out by seeing me over there when I'm sitting over here." she blurted out. The whole smoldering, sexy act she usually had seemed to be fading away. She was beginning to sound like a child who just received a puppy for Christmas.

"Anyways, where was I? Oh yes. Since I'm so grateful for your being so reasonable, and polite, and charming," and here is where the smoldering, sexy part came back for a second, "do you have any requests for that clone on you?" she asked with a sly grin. "Come on now, every boy has his weakness, no need to act all high and mighty about it. The sooner you tell me, the sooner I can get that clone on you to doing what you really want her to do."

(George's words failed to charm, but they did relax her significantly. Still keeping an eye on him, but the tension from when he made a move is completely gone)

(The decoy is still on George, still being all sensual)

(Passion Lips could attack, but chooses not to as she is enjoying this very much)

George: 27 willpower + paralyzed
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 am

"Yeah I have a request. Get this clone off of me cause its nothing compared to the real thing."

Charm
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 am

*giggles* "I ask you to step up your charm game and you deliver in spades cowboy," beamed Passion Lips. She was really enjoying her decision to come to this place. Without even thinking about it, she made a show of crossing her legs again, just for her opponent. His words were starting to make her feel a little frisky.

(Charm - 58 - success)

"You are, however, asking for a little more than what I was offering, don't you agree you greedy man," she said while eyeing him with playful accusation."I suppose you have earned the right after that last retort."

The clone now had her arms wrapped around his neck and was rhythmically grinding her chest into his.

"However, what you have in charm, you lack in subtlety," she said as she shoot a wicked grin at him. "I know you are trying to play me, but you know what? I'm in the mood for games."

"So how about this? If that is what you truly want, agree to let my clone take those two pistols you have at your side and put them somewhere safe. If this sounds fair to you, and I think it does, I'll gladly trade places with her, just as you requested. Then we can have us some real fun," she purred mischievously.

"You know, as opposed to fake fun, because the clone is a fake, and if we were to trade. . . ah, never mind."

George: 26 willpower + paralyzed
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:29 am

"Without my pistols I'd feel naked and vulnerable, so I have to refuse. Besides you're expecting way too much of a guy who's used to shooting first and asking questions later. You're smart, so you gotta understand. But I like games, so let's make this one on one, alright? No clones, no funny business. I know your type prefers a little fight from your targets anyways. Makes the victory feel all the sweeter." George tries to push the clone off of him, this time with all his strength and stand up. He doesn't take his guns out though cause he wants to give her a second to ready herself to make things fair.

Push away/challenge
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:32 pm

*sigh* "Offer a boy the chance to live out his fantasies, and all he can think about is shooting you in the face," said Passion Lips. "Just think, if only you didn't want to do that with bullets, how much more fun our encounter could be."

Passion Lips looked over at George seductively, hoping this would be enough to change his mind. It was not.

"Alright, I give up. Have it your way. I'm keeping my teddy if you are keeping your guns though."

The decoy went up in a cloud of smoke (very fragrant smoke, mind you), and Passion Lips walked over to retrieve what had now gone back to being a teddy bear and walked back to the opposite side of the room.

"I do feel slightly bad about ambushing you like that earlier, so I'll let you start the fight. Sound fair?" the girl asked with a wink.

George: 26 willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 pm

"Sounds good to me," George says as he whips his pistols out and begins loading them. "If it means anything to you, lady, if there wasn't a price on your head then I'd like to think we could've met differently. By the way, name's George. And I respect you enough that I won't hold back!" He aims his pistols and fires at her giving everything he's got.

Bullet shower- if successful, deals 5 damage and has a 5 turn cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 3:51 pm

She didn't even have time to reply to his words when the shots rang out at her, but she expected it. That whole time she was waiting for the moment his speech ended because she knew that is exactly when the bullets would go flying. That's when they all start attacking, she thought to herself. As soon as the speech ended, she immediately jumped to her right. This lucky guess paid off as none of the bullets hit her.

(Bullet shower - 61 - fail)

"A ranged fighter eh, that's cool. I know a bit about that as well."

She brings her hand up to her luscious lips, gives it a nice long kiss, then leans forwards and blows out 5 hearts at George. However, just like George's five bullets failed to connect, so did her five hearts.

(Love bombardment - 37 - fail)

"Heh, seems like be both should have warmed up first don't you say?" said the girl with a smile, "By the way, nice to finally learn your name George. I'd tell you mine, but I'm sure you already know it" she ended with a wink.

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 pm

George nods. It was written on the wanted poster, but he'd also heard of men moaning her name after having a run in with her. Passion Lips. He hoped he wouldn't join their numbers. He reloaded and tried a more aimed shot, going for accuracy over power.

Double shot- deals 2 damage if successful
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:24 pm

While she was able to dodge the previous volley by having a feel for the timings of battle, this did not follow a pattern. She got struck by the two bullets.

(Double shot - 18 - hit)

"Owwww," she cried out as she recoiled in pain. She was loosing control of this fight and she was not liking it. She had to do something get get herself back on top. She brought her hand up to her lips, planted a single kiss, and blew it at George. The heart fluttered in the air for a second before zooming off towards the cowboy. Sadly for her, it missed.

(Love bullet - 53 - miss)

Passion Lips: 28 stamina.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Keep it up George, he tells himself. He doesn't hesitate for even a second and fires off more shots at her.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 pm

George, feeling like he is on a winning streak, fires of another two bullets without even thinking about it. However, perhaps he should have as these two would be the ones to break his winning streak.

(Double Shot - 79 - fail)

Feeling that she had an opportunity, Passion Lips focused as hard as she could on this one. She could not afford to miss again. She tries again, but unfortunately, she also misses again.

(Love bullet - 59 - fail)

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 am

He tries again, this time trying not to get cocky.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm

George fires off another two shots. Despite his efforts to humble himself after that last miss fired with instinct rather than disciplined aim, he still fell short of his target. Perhaps his sights were off somehow, or maybe he was just getting too excited now that the fight was finally happening.

(Double shot - 87 - miss)

Meanwhile, Passion Lips was beginning to think that this was getting silly. All those misses she made only reinforced this feeling of her's. Here she was trying to have a ranged fight with someone who specialized in fighting at range. She had to mix it up, she thought, otherwise he was just going to keep chipping away at her.

She broke out in a run towards him. Usually she preferred to get to know her opponent a little better before using this move, and just thinking about using on this man she barely knew made her feel awkward, but she was desperate, at it was her most effective close quarters move.

"How do you like this!" she shouted as she went from a full sprint to sliding on her knees covered by her thigh high socks. She was going right towards the cowboy. Her slide was only stoped by her face going right into the crotch of his pants.

"Mwwwaaaaahhh!~"

George was very intense waves of pleasure wash over his manhood and spread throughout his body.

She then jumped up at the stunned cowboy who could do nothing but look down at her in shock. She reached out, put both her palms on his cheeks, and pulled him in for another kiss on the lips.

(Very Naughty Kiss - 90 - hit - critical - 3 damage)

She was feeling bold after landing that hit after all of those misses and he was looking completely dazed. She took this chance to give her love bullet another chance. She blew out a kiss, and the heart went zooming towards him.

The heart smacked the cowboy right in the face and knocked him right on his back, sending warm waves of pleasure throughout him on the way down.

(Love bullet - 54 - hit - downed - 1 damage)

George: 22 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Damn that felt good, George thought to himself. Can't let her continue this though or I'll end up like all the other guys. "Let's try this again," George says. He loads both guns and quickly fires them at her from lying down. He was grateful that he used guns. If he had to fight her head on then he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up with her kind of spunk. Plus he probably wouldn't feel like getting up after an attack like that, but when you use guns you can shoot standing or laying down

Bullet shower
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Seeing that George was downed, she knew that this was her chance and she had to take it. She started running towards him again, she needed to get to George before he got back up. Then, to her surprise, instead of attempting to stagger back to his feet, he pointed his guns at her while still lying on the ground.

“Wait, can he do that. . . “

The barrage of shots rang out. Passion Lips brought her arms in front of her to shield herself with a barrier of love magic. The love magic kept her from taking fatal damage, but it still hurt, and she could not do that forever. The bullets still pushed her back about a meter. When she had weathered the storm, she resumed her run towards him.

(Bullet shower - 14 - success - 5 damage)

When she got in range, she jumped up, kicked both her legs out so that she made a “V” of sorts in mid air right above the cowboy’s head, and then plopped down on his face butt first. She quickly adjusted herself so that she was sitting in a kneeling position on top of him with his head buried under her skirt, his face pinned under the crotch of her panties, his cheeks firmly squeezed between her silky smooth thighs, and most importantly in her opinion, his arms pinned under her knees so that he would stop shooting her.  

The combination of her thighs firmly squeezing his head, his eyes being able to only see what was under her skirt, the smell of her perfume mixed in with her aroma, the softness of her cotton panties against his face (he could feel the softness of her womanhood through them as well for that matter), the feeling of the her supple bum sitting on his upper chest… It all was a little overwhelming for George’s senses.

(Lovely Bum - 72 - success)

At least, Passion Lips hoped it was overwhelming him. This was her best chance at keeping him from shooting her.

“Hope you are enjoying yourself down there,” she giggled at him. She really did hope he was, it was better than him shooting at her. She did not know how many more bullets her love magic could keep from killing her.

Passion Lips: 23 stamina.
George: 20 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Good going George, he tells himself. You let the midara chick get on top of you. You can't shoot her like this. Hmm, that gives me an idea.

George feels that it's just his head and arms binded, done on purpose so he couldn't shoot her. But his legs are free and her focus was on his upper body. George lifts his legs up and tries to kick Passion Lips in the back to get her off of him so he can stand up and use his guns again.

Kick and stand up
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Passion Lips steadied herself because she knew it was only a matter of time before George decided to try and squirm his way out of there. Sure enough, he started doing just that. Seemed like he was trying to kick her in the back, but she knew what to do in this situation. She just kind of leaned her back forward and kept her head down until he stopped with the kicking, doing her best to stay out of range of his boots, and it worked.

(Kick - 67 - fail)

As he was kicking about, little did he know, or maybe he did, that it would cause his face to fidget against her naughty bits. It sent tingles of pleasure up her spine and almost made Passion Lips forget that she had to make sure to stay on top of him. When she settled down, she wanted George to feel what she felt, so she turned her shoulders around and blew a kiss towards George’s own naughty bits. The heart fluttered down to his zipper and then burst with a small little “pop” of warmth and pleasure, causing George to pretty much feel the same tingles she just did. It also left a lipstick mark on the crotch of his pants that made the region feel all nice and warm.

(kiss - 76 - success)

Passion Lips: 23 stamina.
George: 17 willpower + downed + bind (2 from bind, 1 from kiss)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:25 am

George moans a little to himself. He was in a bad spot, alright. But he can't give up, not to her. Since kicking wasn't working he decided to try something different. He had no idea if it'd work but it was worth a shot (pun intended). He tried to lean back into the floor then with all his strength buck up his upper body with his legs keeping planted on the ground for support to push himself up and then lean into her to make her fall down so ge would be binding her but also able to get up He was confident in being stronger than her for this to work.

Counter bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs George (completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next