A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:37 pm

His underhanded one chance attack backfires horrendously as he realizes that not only did she avoid it entirely but she may have been dead serious when she claimed to be able to follow his scent. To make matters worse this shock nearly makes him trip over a thread of her web that he realizes only too late is now everywhere. Had he missed it before or had she set this up during their battle? Regardless he knew trying to keep an eye on her AND get away from her was impossible in this environment. Instead he got out his knife, throwing caution to the wind as he tried to jump her and get a few swings in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Basic attack: 20

Cain jumps towards the Spider Princess, climbing her spider body, and lands a few hits on her hard skin before jumping off again.

Spider's temptation: 16

As he looks back at her, she winks at him, and pushes her breasts together, somehow making them seem even larger. He stares at them, his mind going hazy as he feels like he could drown in the sight of her chest... And then comes back to his senses as the Spider Princess lets her breasts fall free again, chuckling: "My, looks like you're starting to become just like I hoped. Just surrender, lover..."

Spider Princess: Stamina 19
Cain: Willpower 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

While it felt good to get a few blows in he didn't realize how weak this battle was making him. She didn't even have to grab him or bind him to make him stare at her body as she felt herself up and when he managed to snap out of it he felt a rush of shame for even letting it happen. "Shut up," he growled through his teeth as he jumped back at her for another round of slashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Basic attack: 59

Cain jumps back towards her in hope of a few more hits, but she scuttles backwards as he lands on the floor, not hitting anything.

Spider's kiss: 73

Getting back up, he sees the Spider Princess approaching her as she says: "Time for some biiiiig smooches!" He quickly dodges to the side, avoiding her lips as she runs past.

Spider Princess: Stamina 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Not liking how close she was getting to snatching him again he grabs a black pellet on his belt and tosses it at her foot, smoke rising up to try an engulf and confuse her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:05 am

Up in Smoke: 70

Cain throws a smokebomb at the Spider Princess' feet, who gets caught in the smoke as soon as it goes off. He can see the arachnid's confused look, before it disappears in the thick smoke.

Venomous Kiss: 23

He suddenly hears her voice through the smoke: "Don't bother lover. I told you I've got your scent..." He hears her moving, and ducks away just in time as she comes out of the mist, almost planting her venomous lips onto his again.

Spider Princess: Stamina 18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)   

Back to top Go down

Cain, the Ranger (DarkTemplar13) vs Spider Princess (On hold)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2