A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:12 am

"Anika, where have you been?" Ferro demanded sternly.
"Sorry, sorry, I got...preoccupied," she stated hesitantly. Ferro had known her well enough to know just what she was doing from that sort of response. "So, You two must be...Mirjane and Lisa Strauss?" she asked the sisters, incorrectly saying the latter's name. "I'm guessing I missed some stuff?"
"Yes!" Ferro replied simply as he tossed his staff at Mirajane like a javelin at the Olympics.
Anika on the other hand, bounced in place as she eyed "Lisa" and charged forward, jumping up and throwing her feet out at her to kick her in the chest.
-Javelin Toss-
-Double Kick-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 am

Javelin Toss: 71

Ferro throws his staff like a javelin, but Mira quickly dodges aside, as the staff flies to the other side of the restaurant.

Idol's temptation: 74

Mirajane steps in front of him again, and lowers her dress, letting her big breasts fall free. Ferro stares at them for a few seconds, before she pulls her dress up again with a wink.

Double kick: 35

Anika jumps towards Lisanna, trying to drop kick her, but she accidentally jumps too high, allowing Lisanna to duck under her. When Anika lands on the ground, she dazes for a few seconds, then looks back to see Lisanna transformed, with white rags covering her breasts and crotch, white ears and a white tail.

Cat's kiss: 65

Anika quickly rolls out of the way as Lisanna tries to pounce on her, and the two circle each other, checking each other out.

Mirajane: Stamina 26
Lisanna: Stamina 15
Ferro: Willpower 21
Anika: Willpower 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:38 am

After loosing his staff, he was disappointed to see it miss its mark and fall to the opposite side of the restaurant, but that was the least of his concerns as Mirajane pulled down her dress to give him a good look at her huge melons. He was mesmerized for how long they were out, but once she'd pull her dress back up, he shook it off and rushed at her for his next attack.
-Knee, Fist, Elbow-
Anika was equally disappointed to miss her attack on Lisanna, but wound up luckier than him in that Lisanna failed her retaliation. The two circled each other, eyeing one another. "Having fun? Or should we have a little more fun?" Her tail waved around and she turned her back on Lisanna, waving it around and intending to draw her attention to her ass to distract her.
-Tail Whip-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:33 am

Knee, Fist, Elbow: 31, 50, 58

Rushing in towards Mirajane, Ferro shoots his knee up, but she sidesteps, avoiding his knee. He quickly follows up with his fist, hitting her shoulder, and then gives an elbow to her side. However, he is shocked to see that she doesn't even flinch from the attack.

Idol's kiss: 8

"Oh my, aren't you rough!" Mirajane pulls him in and gives him another kiss, her soft lips pressing against him as she teases him by putting her tongue in slightly.

Tail whip: 85

Anika turns around, hoping to distract Lisanna with her tail and her taunts. Lisanna does walk over to her, but she is distracted by something completely different...

Cat's hands: 46

...Which becomes apparent when she grabs a handful of the nekomata's ass. "I think you're right. We should have some more fun!" she purrs, as she massages her behind, making Anika feel her furry claws dig in.

Mirajane: Stamina 22
Lisanna: Stamina 15
Ferro: Willpower 19
Anika: Willpower 18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:44 am

Ferro growled for a moment, but her kiss and teasing tongue pacified him until the exchange ended. It was starting to get hard to resist her, but he kept going, attempting to meditate to reinforce his mental barriers.
-Meditate-
Anika moaned softly as she felt Lisanna massage her bottom and then yelped as she felt her claws poke her cheeks. She leaped away from Lisanna and rushed back to claw her.
-Double Claw-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Meditate: 78
Idol's hug: 2

Ferro sits down on a nearby table, and slowly breathes in and out, eyes closed, reinforcing his willpower. His meditation succeeds, but when he opens his eyes, Mirajane is right in front of him, and she hugs him, pressing his face in her cleavage as she says: "Giving up already? Then just take a rest here."

Double claw: 99 (critical failure), 12
Cat's kiss: 48

Anika dashes towards Lisanna, both claws ready to attack. Lisanna tries to dodge, but Anika manages to slash her with one hand... And then slams straight into the wall behind her. Her vision dazes as she falls down onto her back, but her head is caught in Lisanna's arms, who takes the opportunity to kiss her, the catgirl purring as she presses her soft lips onto Anika's.

Lisanna: Stamina 13
Ferro: Willpower 18
Anika: Willpower 16

Decided to merge the stories a little bit, in order to make it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Ferro was successful in his action, reinforcing his mind just in time as Mirajane pulled his head into her soft boobs. While he still felt reluctant to do it, he pulled away from her hug and went to retrieve his staff. "Not even close!"
-Weapon Retrieval-
Anika grinned when she managed to hit Lisanna, but was immediately 180'd upon hitting the wall. Ouch. She was dazed when Lisanna pulled her in for a kiss and she even kissed back a little, separating after a minute or so saying, "You're not a bad kisser. Too bad we're fighting right now." She leaped up and attempted to kick her again.
-Double Kick-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:10 am

Weapon Retrieval: 64
Satan Soul

"Well then, I guess I'll have to be a little more forceful." Ferro hears Mirajane say as he runs for his staff. When he turns back, he is shocked to see that where Mirajane was previously standing, a demonlike woman was now standing. Upon closer look, she has the same face as Mirajane (except for a large scar on the right side of her face), but nothing of her earlier kindness is recognizable anymore as she starts walking towards Ferro.

Double Kick: 57
Cat's Hug: 89 (Critical Failure)

Separating from Lisanna's lips, Anika jumps towards her again, and tries to kick her. Lisanna dodges to the right, and jumps up, trying to pull her into a hug... and flies past her, miscalculating her jump. Anika lands on the ground, lying there, while Lisanna crashes into a nearby table.

Lisanna: Stamina 13 (Recovering)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 pm

"Oh boy, that's not good," he groaned. "Well, let's get this over with." He thrust his staff at her, hoping to hit her after her transformation.
-Double Thrust-
Anika had gotten to her feet and chuckled, "You okay?" Seeing this as an opportunity, she charged up a spell, hoping it'd work this time, but of course, it didn't. It turned into another Mana explosion.
-Failed Magic-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:25 am

Double Thrust: 96 (Critical), 93 (Critical fail) Neutral

Ferro thrust his staff at the transformed Mirajane, who gets hit in the head, knocking her down. But when Ferro pulls the staff back, he accidentally hits himself in the head as well, knocking him down too.

Failed Magic: 38

Anika tries to cast a simple fireball spell, thinking that she can finally pull it off. It proceeds to explode, blowing both her and Lisanna away. Lisanna cries out in pain from the blast as she slams into the nearby wall. After landing on the ground, she slowly gets up, using a nearby table as support.

(These dice...)

Mirajane: Stamina 20 (Recovering)
Lisanna: Stamina 7
Ferro: Willpower 18 (Recovering)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 am

(Oh my god! XD This is the best!)
Ferro was intending to take advantage of Mirajane's stunned position the moment his first hit connected, but in his thoughts of just how he should hit next, he felt a hard smack and was sent reeling, stars in his eyes.
Anika, meanwhile, growled over her failure to perform a simple fireball spell once again. "What am I doing wrong!?" she glared at Lisanna and steamed over how her opponents could use magic and pounced at her in a jealous fury.
-Double Claw-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:19 am

Rubbing their heads, Ferro and Mirajane get up, both unsure what just happened.

Double Claw: 56, 79
Animal Soul: Wings: 38

Anika pounced at Lisanna again, her claws slashing towards her, one hitting her arm. "This is how you use magic!" she yells, as her arms transform into wings. She moves her wings forward, and a gust of wind comes forth, blowing Anika away, her back slamming against the edge of a nearby table.

Mirajane: Stamina 20
Lisanna: Stamina 5
Anika: Willpower 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 am

"Okay, that didn't go as I hoped," he thought. "How about this?" He rushed towards Mirajane and threw his arms out in an attempt to grab her.
-Ground Pound-
Anika growled once more once she'd recovered from the attack. "DON'T YOU RUB IT IN!!" She leaped towards the winged mage in an attempt to hit her with her claws again.
-Double Claws-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:04 am

Ground pound: 49
Darkness Stream: 28

Ferro rushes towards Mirajane, aiming to grab her head, but she simply holds her arm up, showing no emotion but anger. Suddenly, giant claws made of dark magic burst forth from her hand, binding around Ferro, lifting him up, and slamming and pinning him down onto the ground, as Mirajane walks up to him. "Tch, that was easy. You really thought you stood a chance?"

Double Claws: 45, 69
Cat's Scratch: 34

Because of her anger, Anika was unable to slash straight, making it easy for Lisanna to dodge her attacks. She gets behind Anika, and grabs her from behind, rubbing one hand over Anika's crotch as she purrs: "Hmm? Rub what in?"

Ferro: Willpower 16 + bound
Anika: Willpower 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 am

Ferro was put off guard by just how strong she had become. It was like she was a whole other person like this. Regardless, he needed to escape.
-Struggle-
Anika moaned with a frenzied fluster as both growing desire and rising irritation mixed. For a moment, her eyes looked feral and wilder, but she simply pushed it away for now. She moved her tail as she pushed Lisanna away, hoping to distract her again.
-Tail Whip-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 am

Struggle: 15

Ferro tried to struggle from Mirajane's dark magic, but he was unable to. The magic held an incredibly strong grip on him. While he was trying to worm his way out of it, Mirajane flew towards him, landing her body lying atop of him. Her dark red lips move closer to his as she starts kissing him deeply, making his mind go hazy.

Tail Whip: 86 (Critical)

Anika bumped her hips backward, pushing Lisanna away, and immediately starts moving her tail. Like a little child, Lisanna suddenly sits on the ground, following every movement of the tail with her eyes.

Lisanna: Stamina 5 (Staring at Anika's tail)
Ferro: Willpower 14 + bound
Anika: Willpower 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 am

Ferro faltered in his struggles for a moment when he felt her lips. Even then, however, he wasn't out of the game yet.
-Struggle-
Anika, meanwhile, saw Lisanna's focus finally shift and immediately took actions to finish her off.
-Double Kick-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:13 am

Struggle: 40
With the demoness right in front of her, the only bodypart Ferro could move was his head... and he know what he had to do. Moving his head forwards, he headbutts Mirajane, causing her to temporary lose focus; long enough for Ferro to slip away from her dark magic.

Double Kick: 29
Cat's tongue: 42
Seeing her chance, Anika turns around and tries to dropkick Lisanna. But when she jumps, she realizes that Lisanna isn't there anymore, having crawled around her, following her tail, causing Anika to fall down again. Seeing her slam down snaps Lisanna out of her trance, who decided to make Anika pay. She pounced onto her and pulled her in for a french kiss, her rough cat tongue swirling around in her mouth.

Ferro: Willpower 14
Anika: Willpower 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 am

Ferro huffs exhaustively, the battle dragging on longer than he'd hoped. And it didn't look like things were going his way. Focusing on his staff, he attempted to harden it for stronger attacks.
-Enchant: Reinforcement-
Once Lisanna had begun to french Anika, she began to kiss back, rather aggressively at that. After a moment, she separated and licked her lips. "I'll say it again, you're a good kisser. Maybe I'll keep you for myself after this. But for now...Prowd!" She focused on summoning beer assassin friend for assistance.
-Summon Prowd-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am

Enchant: Reinforcement: 47
Devil's temptation: 70

Ferro tries to focus his magic into his staff, in order to give it more power, but he is interrupted by Mirajane flying up to him, swaying her hefty breasts as she taunts: "Think your 'staff' can handle these babies?" For a second, her eyes looked like their normal, dark blue appearance again, before they turn back into demonic eyes as she smirks at him.

Summon Prowd:
Cat's seduction: 87 (Critical Fail)

At the other end of the room, Anika was having a bit more success. She managed to summon Prowd, who lends his power to her, temporarily boosting her strength, while Lisanna stands in front of her, showing off her behind as she says: "So what do you think of my tail?" She cries out when Anika suddenly steps on her tail, pinning her down!

Ferro: Willpower 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 am

Ferro ogled her breasts, starting to lose his focus in favor of really getting to understand why she was a model. Shaking his head, he snapped back to and quickly swung his staff at her head.
-Helm Splitter-
Anika chuckled to herself. "Very cute~" She rushed towards Lisanna, ready to tear at her with her claws.
-Double Claws-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Helm Splitter: 3
Devil's Embrace: 61

Ferro swung his staff downward, aiming to hit Mirajane's head, but she flew sideward, and tried to hug him instead. He managed to dodge aside, his head narrowly avoiding her breasts as she soars past him.

Double Claws: 81, 54

Anika shot her darkness-imbued claws towards Lisanna, hitting her with one of them. The girl almost collapses of pain, but keeps on standing as she jumps away at the last second.

Lisanna: Stamina 1
Ferro: Willpower 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:19 pm

(Jesus, Ferro just can't get a break!)
Ferro growled in frustration, getting really irritated at his missing shots. Rushing towards her, he went in for a combo.
-Knee, Fist, Elbow-
Anika gave chase to Lisanna when she ran. Her daro claws we're gone, but she didn't need them now.
-Double Claws-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:35 am

(Come on, it's not that bad)
Knee, Fist, Elbow: 4, 21, 24
Devil's touch: 100
Devil's embrace: 16

Ferro put his staff aside, and rushes towards Mirajane to start another combination attack. His knee hits her stomach, but she bends over too far for his fist to connect. However, he quickly makes up for his mistake by connecting his elbow to her face. When her face is hit, it seems to have returned to her normal look, without the scar on her face... But when she reels her head back, it's returned to her demon form again.

Ferro quickly returns to grab his staff, but he suddenly feels her hand on his crotch. Black flames appear from it, not damaging his body, but his willpower, as the flames send unexplainable pleasure through him as his pants completely burn up. When her hand moves away, he turns around-- pushing his head straight into her chest. She slowly moves her chest downward over his body, until she reaches his member, giving it a tight squeeze before pushing him backwards.

Double Claws: 43, 63
Cat's hug: 25

Meanwhile, Anika was chasing after Lisanna, making a mess as they are running through the restaurant. She once again jumps towards Lisanna, but her claws miss their mark, as she slides under a table. Lisanna quickly tries to capitalize on her mistake by attacking her back, but Anika swings a nearby chair into the air, fending her off.

Mirajane: Stamina 16
Lisanna: Stamina 1
Ferro: Willpower 8

(Alright, Ferro indeed can't get a break. But hey, neither can Lisanna :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Ferro hit her hard and seeing her normal face for a moment made him feel like he might win for a second, before she went full on demon and started groping his crotch. Suddenly, he felt a bit of heat and panicked when he saw the flames, but calmed down when he realized they weren't hurting him, and even more calm when felt her amazing boobs.
Once she pushed him away, though, it took him a moment to recollect his thoughts, which was really getting difficult. Regardless, he leaped back and attempted to reinforce his mental barriers again.
-Meditate-
Anika was annoyed by her missed attacks and growled to herself as she attempted to claw Lisanna again.
-Double Claws-

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next