A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:38 am

Meditate: 6
Devil's Kiss: 85

Taking a seat on the ground, Ferro closed his eyes and calmed his mind, reinforcing his mental strength. When he opens his eyes, he sees Mirajane soaring towards her, and rolls under a nearby table to avoid the demoness.

Double Claws: 23, 48

Having finally caught up to Lisanna, Anika pinned her down. The silver-haired mage started struggling under her grip, but Anika gave her a quick strike to her head, causing her to lose consciousness.

Mirajane: Stamina 16
Ferro: Willpower 8
Anika: Willpower 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

Having taken cover, he attempts to catch her by surprise hit her hard.
-Ground Pound-
Anika, meanwhile, having beaten Lisanna, leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek. "See you soon~" before taking off to assist Ferro, leaping at Mirajane for a kick.
-Double Kick-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Ground Pound: 47
Double Kick: 42
Devil's hug: 4

Ferro rolls out from under the table, and tries to grab Mirajane's head, but she flies out of his range... However, she is kicked out of the air when Anika jumps up from a nearby table, kicking her down with both legs. When she sees her sister lying on the ground, she bursts out into black flames, as she turns to the two, screaming: "You'll pay for this!"

She flies up, as the black flames spread, surrounding the entire restaurant. Pulling back into the flames, she disappears from sight, causing the two to stand back to back, trying to spot her. Ferro is then suddenly tackled down, landing on the ground with the demoness on top of him, smothering him with her breasts as she hisses towards Anika: "As soon as I finish this one, I will avenge my sister!"

Mirajane: Stamina 13
Ferro: Willpower 6
Anika: Willpower 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Ferro let out a muffled sound of surprise, but nestled into her breasts afterwards, starting to give in. "Ferro! Don't you dare!" Anika growled violently, bringing back to. He pushed Mirajane off of him and attempted to thrust his staff at her.
-Double Thrust-
"You can't go losing to this woman!" she hissed in her feral state. "If you do, I'm not going to go easy on you!" Returning her attention to their opponent, she attempted to distract Mirajane with her tail.
-Tail Whip-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:57 am

Double Thrust: 78, 72
Tail Whip: 25
Devil's temptation: 30

Ferro managed to push himself away from Mirajane's grip, and then jumped up, wielding his staff in one hand. He slams it forward into her gut, then spins it around his back into his other hand and slams it against her head. Mira stumbles backward, and Anika jumps in front of her, trying to take the opportunity to distract her with her tail.

However, the demoness has other plans. She steps forward, twisting her hips, so that all of her assets are clearly in sight. She then blows a kiss towards her opponents, as she taunts: "Do you really think you can defeat someone like me?"

Mirajane: Stamina 9
Ferro: Willpower 4
Anika: Willpower 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 am

Ferro stopped to eye her body, every beautiful part of her, in spite the demoness form. Taking in her amazing form and her wonderful voice and-
"Wake up!" Anika shouted in his ear, making him nearly jump out of his skin.
"S-Sorry! I was just- nevermind!" Looking back at her, it was hard to bring himself to try and attack her again, but he still had just enough willpower to swing that staff right at her noggin.
-Helm Splitter-
Anika, on the other hand, circled around the woman and swing her claws again. The more attacks, she reasoned, the likelier this "bitch" would go down.
-Double Claws-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 am

Helm Splitter: 69
Double Claws: 59, 76
Devil's Embrace: 17

Snapped out of his trance by Anika, Ferro once again swung his staff towards Mirajane's head. However, the demoness dived to the left of him, giving a quick kiss on his cheek as she whispers: "You're mine already..." before turning her attention to Anika, who had circled around her.
The catgirl wasted no time in attempting to attack Mirajane with both of her claws. She used her wings to make some distance, but was unable to avoid her claw swinging at her leg, causing a scratch mark to be left behind. In revenge, she soared towards Anika, in an attempt to catch her, but Anika quickly got on all fours, managing to duck under the arms of the demoness.

Mirajane: Stamina 7
Ferro: Willpower 4
Anika: Willpower 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

(Jesus Christ, my luck on this fight is terrible! XD)
Ferro took a few steps around Mirajane, still struggling to fight her. "Ferro, keep it together!"
-Knee, Fist, Elbow-
Anika hissed at Mirajane and went in for another kick. (I need to update her stamina attacks) "Just go down already!"
-Double Kick-

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:44 pm

(You can always use pleasure attacks against the midaras, it should have the same effect (at least in my RPs))

Knee, Fist, Elbow: 79, 54, 6
Double Kick: 64

Struggling against her seductions, Ferro has to force himself forward to get in range of the demoness. She turned around just in time to avoid his knee, but his fist hit his mark, allowing him to slam his elbow into her. However, the real motive behind this was to allow Anika to take a good aim at her. She jumped towards her, and kicked her back with both of her feet, sending her flying through the air, knocking her out as her magic fades, returning her to her normal body.

The Strauss sisters have been defeated!

Ferro and Anika finally manage to take a breather. After a few minutes, Ferro approaches Mirajane, hoping that she can tell him more about the guild now, while Anika moves towards the knocked-out Lisanna, aiming to have some 'fun' with her. However, before they can fulfill their plans, a short, pudgy man wearing a chef's hat enters the restaurant. Seeing the state of his restaurant, he turns red with anger, blaming Ferro and Anika for what happened (seeing as they were the only two standing) and throws them both out. When they get back inside to approach the girls again, they have mysteriously disappeared...

--
Congratulations on your victory, Reploid7! I hope you enjoyed our session. I once again apologize for my late reaction, but hopefully that hasn't changed your feelings about the RP. As usual, I hope that you'll RP with me again sometime!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 pm

It's all good. I enjoyed this bout. I was a little frustrated by my horrible luck in the fight, but whatever. I enjoyed this. Oh, and a little here...
//
Anika growled in frustration as the two Strauss sisters had disappeared and now they'd have to track down another Fairy Tail mage to find the guild. But for now, Ferro wasn't in the best of shape. "Adrianna," Anika called, "Bring us home."
The two vanished in a puff of pink smoke, taking off back to the sanctuary to recover and decide on what to do next.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3