Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Huh. So she actually was a Midara. Standing up, he felt the smile on his face slowly disappear. There was no joy in this. Letting out a sigh of his own, he extended his own hand, a hilt sliding into it. Flicking his wrist, a blue glowing beam erupted from it.

"Well. To be honest...I was hoping to keep hanging out with you, since you haven't shown yourself to be hostile to me. Only thing you've done is make me redder than a tomato and blow my mind. But you know...If we DO have to fight, I hope you realize that I hold absolutely no ill will towards you, and I hope that, win or lose, we can stay friends."

He looked at her, a serious expression on his face. He meant every word of it. He felt like garbage for what felt like tearing apart her happiness. He should have just kept his mouth shut. Though an idea did pop into his head. Giving an almost teasing smirk, he dug the club into the ground, leaning on it. "So...Does this mean I get to see what a REAL kiss from you is like?"

Aaaand Spike's flirting with a Midara. What have you created, Pash?
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Pash was sad for what was about to take place, but then she heard his short speech, and she could not help but smile a little at his gesture of friendship.

Then the boy flirted with her.

What the hell. Could he do that? I mean, that was her thing. He can’t do that. They never do that.

Either way, Pash was now grinning a big grin.

Which gave way to a small laugh.

Then, unable to control herself, she started laughing so fullheartliedly, birds started flying out of the trees. Her usual ladylike poise: gone.

“HAHA, oh man! You have no idea how relieved I am to see what I’m seeing,” Pash blurted out. “Usually boys like you are going: ‘blah blah blah HONOR, blah blah blah JUSTICE, blah blah blah SAVE THE CHILDREN, and other cheesy stuff like that at this point. But you? You ask to be my friend, and then flirt with me?! You may look young, but truly you got balls of steel on you.

She actually had to wipe away a tear on account of laughing so hard.

“Alright,” said Pash, having found the fire within her again, “I promise, win or lose, to keep being your friend after this. That being said, don’t hold back on me. I want to see what the hero of this town is capable of.”

“As for a real kiss from me? Kid, I’m going to kiss you in ways you could have never even imagined.”

(Pash still holds to her rule of not attacking first but is eager to see what Spike is capable of)

Passion Lips - 30 stamina
Spike - 28 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 am

Seeing her laugh brought a smile to his face. That was much better. Making a lady sad just wasn't his style. And hearing her words just caused his smile to widen.

"I'm sure I could come up with some cheesy cartoonish line, like 'in the name of this city, I will punish you!' And as for holding back...Don't worry. I won't."

Aaaand then she mentioned the kiss, and his face went red. Letting out a nervous chuckle, he dug his foot into the ground, before shooting off towards her, swinging his Stun Club at her with both hands.

"Let's see what you got!"

(Stun Club.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:58 am

Pash playfully rolled her eyes at him at his line.

“Ha! Look, you're a cutie and all, but you don’t quite have the legs for her outf...OH GEEZ!”

The next thing she knew, Spike was running at her with that lightsaber thing. While she was relieved that it did not actually slice through her, it still sent a crash of electricity through her that stung a good bit. Because of her cockyness, she was not quite ready for this one and was completely off balance after the hit, leaving her open for a follow up if Spike acted quickly enough. She was starting to question if asking Spike not to hold back was a wise idea.

(Stun Club - 100 - critical - success - no freakin way you got a 100 on your first roll)

(Spike is free to make another attack)

Passion Lips - 29 stamina
Spike - 28 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:03 am

((HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK.))

How he managed to catch her off guard, even Spike was unsure of. But it wasn't something he was going to question. She asked him not to hold back, so it'd be rude of him to not oblige.

Twirling the stun club around in his hand, he went for an upward swing, a part of him wondering if he'd be able to repeat whatever just happened. "I'm sure I could make it work. Or I could be that guy with the Tuxedo. He looks neat, though his weapon choice is horrendous." Seriously? Roses? Who fought with freaking ROSES?!

(Stun Club again. Can we get another crit?)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:21 am

Spike followed up with an upward swing, but Pash had finally gotten her head in the game and simply hopped left to get out of the way of its arc.

(Stun Club - 33 - miss)

Being to his side while he was still swinging upwards gave Pash quite the opening. She reached in to grab him by the shirt and pull him into her, pressing her body against his, making sure to get all up in his personal space.

(Love bombardment - 4 - success)

She gave him three rather sloppy kisses, one on each cheek before a nice big one on his lips, sending three cascading waves of pleasure rippling through his body. As she pulled away, she could see 3 faint pink marks on his face from her lipstick.

(1-20 1 kiss hits, 21-40 2 kisses hit, 41-60 3 kisses hit, 61-80 4 kisses hit, 81-100 5 kisses hit)
(Roll - 54 - 3 kisses)

“Ha, you know, I always thought his weapon was inspirational speeches.”

Spike - 25 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 am

Before he had hit her, she had jumped out of the way. Grimacing, he attempted to change the arc of his swing, before she pulled him close. The feeling of their bodies meshing was enough reason for him to freeze up, which gave her the chance to kiss him.

The moment she did, Spike's face went bright red, pleasure surging through his body. Shaking his head to try and stay focused, he pulled out a different gadget. An extendable boxing glove. With a grunt, he shot it forward, trying to catch her by surprise.

(Magic Punch.)

"That'd make sense. I think the roses were mainly a distraction, just so he could tell the heroine to get her butt in gear."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 am

Pash saw this goofy looking boxing glove contraption fly out at her and she did her best to not get hit by it.

(Magic Punch - woefully inaccurate - needs two successful rolls - 21 - fail)

This thing looked straight up out of a cartoon. A boxing glove on an extendable arm. She wanted to laugh at it.

“Ha, and you think roses are a silly weap…”

She went silent as it went whizzing past her. While it did not hit her this time, if it were to do that in the future, it would be very painful for her judging by the way her hair and skirt were fluttering about in response. She made a note not to take cartoony looking things lightly from here on out.

She then brought two fingers to her lips, kissed them, did a rapid twirl, and blew the kiss right at Spike. But just as the glove went flying past her, her love bullet did the same to him.

(Love bullet - 25 -miss)

Spike - 25 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 am

Another muffled curse as his Magic Punch missed her. At her words, an eyebrow rose slightly. "Yes....But roses can't break metal boxes. This can."

Putting it away, he noticed a blown kiss flutter past him, the raised eyebrow rising just a little harder. "So...Do Midara usually fight with kisses? Cause if so, I can definitely chalk this up to the strangest thing I've seen today."

Pulling out his trusted Slingshot, he took aim and fired. Hopefully this would work. Though given his track record so far....

(Slingshot.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:43 pm

She watched as the boy pulled out a slingshot and took aim at her. She figured her best bet was to immediately jump to her left and hope for the best, and to her credit, she guessed right. The projectile whizzed past her harmlessly.

(Slingshot - 67 - fail)

“You know, you keep talking about midara as if we are all one monolith that all think and do the same things,” she said with a smile. “I can’t speak for what the others do.”

“I will however admit that it does kind of sound silly when you just say ‘kisses’”, said Pash taking a moment to answer his question. “To say that Midara attack with seduction would be more accurate, but seeing as how you only just had your first kiss just a few moments ago, I’m going to be the responsible one and keep things PG-13 for you. . .”

“. . .for now at least,” added Pash as she gave him a smouldering look while licking her lips.

She then seamlessly transitioned into a swaying little dance routine. Her movements could only be described as being the perfect mixture of cute and sexy. Everything about her movements seemed to invite Spike to just forget the world for a little and enjoy her show. Then for the finale, she ended her routine by blowing another kiss in his direction, the pink heart gently fluttering towards to enamored boy. Spike however, was able to snap out of it at the last second to duck out of the way of the slow moving heart, but he could not help but feel a little more attracted to the girl now.

(Idol worship - 49 - failed - charm still applied)

Spike - 25 willpower + charmed

Last edited by Celesty on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well, I'm sorry. To be fair, I know very little about Midara. I just thought I'd ask you for some informatio- Wait. What do you mean PG-13 for now?!"

Any other words Spike had died on his lips as he stared at her dance, transfixed by her very beauty. Somewhere in his head, a little voice began to speak to him. 'Why keep fighting her? Look at the show she's putting on for you. Why not simply go over there, and let her do as she pleases?'

It was certainly tempting. However, at the last second, he managed to snap out of it, ducking under another heart. Focus, Spike! You gotta give her one hell of a battle! Trying to ignore the voices in his head, he dashed towards her once more, pulling out his Club and swinging it downwards.

"You're definitely unlike anyone I've faced before!"

(Stun Club.)

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Pash saw him running towards her again. She had a feeling he was going to swing at her right this time. She readied herself to make the appropriate evasion. Sadly, she had guessed wrong and instead of gracefully dodging it, she moved right into his swing and got shocked by the glow stick thingy.

(Stun Club - 26 - success)

“Gah. I really hate that thing you know” exclaimed the girl, having been hit by it twice now. “Anyways, I appreciate you wanting to learn instead of just wanting to cut me down like guys usually do.”

“As for the movie rating, well let's just say that we are going to find out just how healthy your adolescent sex drive is today,” she said with a sultry smirk on her face.

Once again, him moving in to hit her with that zappy thing meant he was up close and personal with her. She took this chance to hop into his personal space and give his cheek a cute little peck. She then hopped back and followed up with a playful wink.

(Basic kiss - 56 - success - +1 for charmed)

Passion Lips - 28 stamina
Spike - 23 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Internally cheering at the fact that he managed to hit her, Pash's complaint elicted a chuckle from him. "Well hey. If it works, it works. And it seems to be the only thing I've hit you with."

At the mention of his sex drive, Spike began sputtering, blushing wildly. He'd never get used to this woman at this rate. And the fact that she just pecked at his cheek caused the blush to intensify. Hopping back, he began to rub at his cheek, heart drumming within his chest.

"Y-Ya know. I get the feeling you're enjoying this too much." Swapping gadgets again, he tried out the Magic Punch again. "Please hit...!"

(Magic Punch. Even though it isn't really that reliable. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 pm

“Now why should a girl not enjoy the chance to play with such a cutie as you,” Pash beamed at him with a smile. She saw him go for the boxing glove on extending arm thing again. She braced herself. While it was on target, she was able to duck out of the way.

(Magic Punch - 54 - 85 - fail)

She tried for her Love Bullet again. She kissed her two fingers and blew out a pink heart that fluttered away for a second before zooming towards the boy. This time it was right on target. It smacked right into his face. Instead of the jolt of pain he was expecting, he was knocked to the ground on his back by a sudden crash of pleasure that surged through his body.

(Love bullet - 26 - success)

Spike - 22 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:44 pm

At this point, he was starting to think that retiring this Gadget was a good idea. It was getting harder and harder to land the damned thing. As it retracted, he was hit with a pink heart, his body collapsing as pleasure overloaded his senses.

Gasping, he decided to focus his efforts on actually getting up. He needed to think up a plan, fast!
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Spike tried to scrambled to his feet, but somehow managed to just fall flat on his back in a spectacular fashion. Even Pash felt a little sorry for the boy after seeing the way he just collapsed under his own weight so pathetically.  

(Downed check - 95 - critical failure)

“But, the show must go on,” she thought to herself.

Knowing that he was going nowhere, she made a show of playfully skipping over to him, her skirt fluttering to and fro for the boy on the ground. When she got to him, she stood at his side, right next to his shoulder, and then gently placed one of her heels on his chest. The angle of her leg slightly raised up on his chest created quite the viewing angle for the boy.

“Soooo, I’m willing to bet this is not the first skirt you have peaked under,” she teased playfully. She even shook her hips a little so that her skirt would ruffle, showing the boy a little more, then a little less, then back to a little more. Boys typically could not peel their eyes away from such a tease.

“The question now is, are you one of those that feels all ashamed for looking up a girl’s skirt…”

“....Or, are you one of those that gets excited by the sight?” she purred at the boy under her.

(Lovely view - success on account of critical fail)

Spike - 21 willpower + downed + pinned
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:25 pm

As he struggled to get up, Pash had managed to get near him. Slowly, he looked up at her, only to get a peek up her skirt. As it ruffled, his eyes were drawn to the almost hypnotic sway, and the possibility of what lay underneath.

As she teased him, he tried to tear his eyes away, but what else could he look at? The woman above him? Doing so would probably cause more harm than good. And as for her question...well...The fact that he could barely look away spoke wonders.

However, all good things had to come to an end. So once more, he tried to get up. And hopefully keep a certain other part of him from getting up instead. "Damn teenage hormones...."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Pash looked down at the boy under her.

“Huh, never imagined that a boy could be both ashamed and excited by it,” she said aloud to herself. Perhaps she did not understand boys as much as she thought she did.

However, while she was in her own little world, mulling over the mindset of boys, Spike managed to get out from under her pink pump and get back to his feet.

(downed check - 82 - success)

Seeing him back on his feet jolted her back to her senses. She immediately went in to try and grab him and kiss him back into place, but Spike simply moved out of her way.

(basic kiss - 7 - fail)

Well, that sucked. However, she took this chance to try and get the boy chatty again. He was going quiet on her, and it worried her a bit. While she wanted to win, she still had the boy's wellbeing in mind. Perhaps she was a little rough with him right now.

"So what happened to your stream of banter there Spike? Did I truly manage to defeat you in a battle of wits?" she added with a giggle.

Spike - 21 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 am

She was worried about him? That was a welcome change of pace. Normally when he was in a fight, the only thing his opponent was interested in was squashing him like a bug.

"I'm fine. Just trying not to trip over my words like someone trying to talk to their crush." But hey, if this girl wanted banter, he'd give her some. Pulling out his net, he leapt towards her, swinging it downwards at her.

"But what about you? I thought you were going to 'kiss me in ways I could never have imagined.' Kinda waiting on that. Cause the stuff you've shown? It's....a bit underwhelming." A (hopefully) friendly little taunt, that totally wouldn't have any consequences whatsoever, despite the fact that he dodged her earlier attempt at a kiss. Strange, that.

(Monkey Net)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 am

Oh yeah, he was totally fine. Her worries were misplaced. She responded in kind.

“Awwww, does little Spikey have a crush on me already?” she teased with a wink. “Give a boy a few kisses, and next thing you know, he wants the whole kitchen,” she giggled.

She saw him charge at her with that butterfly net thing that had somehow managed to make a monkey disappear into a flash of light. That was worrisome, so she made sure to be extra vigilant to not let herself get caught by it. Spike made his swing with his net top to bottom and she jumped backwards to not be in its path.

(Monkey Net - 51 - fail)

“Well, I was trying to be a responsible big sister figure to you through this all and avert your, *giggle* virgin sensibilities from some of the more, well, animalistic elements of girl/boy interactions, but since you insist…”

She hopped towards him and landed on her knees right in front of him. She placed her soft hands on his cute little bum and nudged him towards her. However, just as she was about to plant a kiss on the crotch of his pants, Spike, probably out of sheer nervousness of having a girl’s face so close to his nethers, managed to squirm out of the way, just as she was leaning in. This resulted in the girl who was trying to be all sexy like for the boy plopping face down in the the grass very unceremoniously. Her sexy plan had failed completely to say the least.

(Very naughty kiss -  29 - fail)

She quickly got up, brushed off her dress, and gave an embarrassed smile to the boy.

“Heh heh, let’s, ummm, let’s pretend that never happened,” she said with one hand on her head.

Spike - 21 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:51 pm

As he missed his attack, her teasing caused him to give her a grin. "I could ask you the same thing, given how you 'oh so wanted' to be my first kiss. Do my roguish charms interest you?"

Wait.
What was she doing?
Why was she getting cl-
OH GODS. WHAT IS SHE DOING DOWN THERE.

Backing away, he stared at her, his face a beet red. As she faceplanted, got back up, and brought up the idea of pretending that never happened whatsoever, he nodded in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan." Trying to compose himself, he attempted a shot in her direction with the Slingshot once more. All the while trying to not imagine what she would do had she succeeded in that plan.

(Slingshot by an embarassed monkey hunter.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:31 pm

“Well, my attack may not have hit the target, but I can see that maybe now you will think twice before calling my kisses underwhelming ever again,” said Pash, grinning at his blushing face. “And did I not just explain to you that girls collect first kisses from boys as badges of honor?

“Haha, you got charm alright, but roguish might not quite be your thing. You are perhaps more like, oh, what is a good analogy? Ah yes, an adorable cute puppy! Yes, that’s you,” teased Pash

She knew enough about boys to know they hated being called adorable and cute by girls. Now all that was left to do was sit back and wait for his reaction. She had seen plenty of boys feel the need to prove their machismo in response to something like that by doing something really stupid. She hoped she could provoke Spike to do the same. Or maybe he was too smart for it...

He came at her with his slingshot. He fired out a shot, she tried to dodge, but was not successful. She got smacked in the tummy by the projectile. Her love magic did dampen it some, but it still stung a good bit.

(Slingshot - 8 - success)

“Owwwww,” said the girl clutching her tummy. “That was pretty good kid, but let me show you how a real projectile attack is done.”

She brought her palm up to her face and gave it a very deep kiss. Then she blew on it and from her hand streamed out a cascade of little pink hearts. They were flying off her hand like bubbles out of one of those bubble blowing machines. They flew everywhere, but somehow none of them hit Spike. Spike looked around at all the hearts whizzing past him, and it was at this moment that Spike finally realized that she had him completely surrounded with almost a hundred little pink hearts hovering all around him.

She extended her arm out while doing a finger pistol at the boy. She winked one eye as if she was aiming, but let’s be real, she was doing it to look cute.

“Lets see you call this one underwhelming boy.”

She gave a ‘Bang!’ and on her signal all those hearts started swarming the boy. When they collided with him they popped into a little burst of pleasure. One of these hearts on its own would have barely been noticeable. About a hundred all swarming him at once however, that was a different story.

(Love Gatling MK II - 24 - success)

Passion Lips - 26 stamina
Spike - 18 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:41 pm

"...." His eyebrow twitched at her words. Adorable? Cute? There were many words that fit Spike. But those?

Nope.
No way. Nu-Uh.
"I am not cute or adorable, dangit! I think I prefer the term handsome!"

And then she did the unthinkable. And called him Kid. And Boy.

Before he could defend his male pride and tell her that he was no mere boy, but a MANLY MAN, however, he noticed her attack seemed to be missing him. Well, if she was going to trashtalk, so was he. "Heh. I think you might need glasses. Who knows, maybe they'd add to your ch-"

Wait.
He looked around, confused, to see that yes, they were all floating around him. And yes, this was akin to a certain other move from a show Jake had coerced him into watching. And his only reaction?

"Well shi-'

And then they all crashed into him, the sheer level of pleasure causing him to fall to his knees, gasping for air. Using his Stun Club for support, he kept his gaze fixated on
her. "I-Is that...all you got? I've handled...worse."

Spike.
Spike, my boy. There is a time and a place for Bravado, and this is not it.
Hell, at this point, it was taking all his focus to just try and collect himself. But the moment he did? Oh, she was gonna see what he was really capable of.

(Turn Pass.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 pm

She walked over to him. She had clearly did quite a number on him, seeing as how he was on his knees and clutching on to that blue light thing of his for support. Her mind was racing with thoughts of all the lewd things she could do to the helpless boy right now and how he would not be able to resist her. (and it was thoughts of the latter part that made her heart start to race).

However, in the end, it turns out that she would do none of that. Some new feeling was starting to rise up in her in place of the general naughtiness she felt at times like these. It was like some instinct that was buried deep within her was finally coming to the surface. There was just something about her new friend that made her want to take care of him, nurture him, teach him how to talk to girls, make sure he had nice things to eat, and give him all the things he needed to be a successful man. These feelings of motherliness, or was it sisterliness? Either way, they were completely clouding her mind right now to the point where she did not even think to just pounce on him and ravish him on the spot like she normally would in this situation.

Instead, she just calmly walked up to him, smiled down at him, and extended her arm.

“Being on your knees while gasping for air is not a good look for when you are trying to assert your manliness, you know that right… boy?”

And she really emphasized the ‘boy’ part of that sentence. Just because she wanted to take care of him did not mean she had to stop teasing him.

“Come on, get yourself up, and let's try again shall we? A round two so to speak.”

(Pash has her arm extended to Spike)

Passion Lips - 26 stamina
Spike - 18 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 pm

As she walked closer to him, a part of Spike wanted nothing more than to submit to the beauty before him. After all, she had him on the ropes. She was the strongest. But a more rational mindset argued against this. He had his pride, damnit. He wouldn't give up so easi-

Then he noticed her hand. And her words. And that combination....caused him to break out in a laugh.

"Really now? Really? You have me at your mercy, and you're letting me get up. That's gotta be a new one."

He wasn't complaining, however, a smile encroaching on his lips as he grasped her arm, pulling himself up. "Just know, I'm no boy. I'm one hundred percent man." Probably not the best thing to say to someone who just oozes seduction, but hey. He was somewhat curious as to what her reaction would be.

"But I'll take you up on your round two offer. Too bad I'm not a betting man, or I'd try and think of a way we could make this fight more interesting. Though i can't think of anything that would interest you."

With that, he began to back up, wanting to try and get a bit of space between them. It wouldn't be fair if he just hit her after she helped him. He was a hero, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next