A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:46 am

He rose an eyebrow at her words, trying to think of something of that nature. Nothing really came to mind though. "I'm not...entirely sure. I'm usually just busy doing school work or playing sports. If I'm not here or going after monkeys. Though, going from the things you bought up...I guess if I had to pick, I'd go with...Legs?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Pash was seriously starting to wonder if this kid was gay. Not that there was anything wrong with that, other than the fact that it would have meant she had just wasted the past hour or so of her life.

“Well, at least he gave somewhat of an answer,” she thought to herself. She tried to maintain her sexy tone of voice, but was wondering how much longer she could keep it up if Spike kept having no clue what to say to a girl literally doing her best to try and let him live out his fantasies.

“Alright then Spike, legs it is,” purred Pash in her sexy voice that was becoming harder and harder to maintain.

Sitting on his chest with her knees at his sides, she leaned back, placing her hands on his tummy. She then shifted her legs so that they made an arch of sorts over his head. She adjusted her skirt so that she was no longer sitting on the back part of it, wanting to remove that potential obstruction to Spikes front row view of her legs all out on display for him. She also parted her legs just a little so that he could get a tiny glimpse of her white panties every now and then as she rhythmically swayed legs about him in a alternating up and down pattern.

Then, with her hands already right there, she reached a little further back with her right hand and started slowly and gently running her palm up and down the crotch of his pants.

“Please tell me you are enjoying this,” thought Pash to herself. “Please tell me I’m not barking up the wrong tree.”

Passion Lips - 18 stamina
Spike - 4 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Oh, it was doing things alright. As his attention focused on her legs, a groan of pleasure escaped him. Though it could also be because of that hand of hers messing with his member. His body slowly started to arch upwards, his hips pressing against her hand

"This..This feels amazing....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:07 pm

When Pash heard him finally give her some positive feedback, she could not help but breathe a sigh of relief. When she felt him buck his hips up towards her hand as if to ask for more, she got her confidence back in full swing.

Being thankful that Spike was finally showing signs of appreciation, she started to increase the pace of her hand against the crotch of his pants. She also parted her legs just a bit more to give him more of a view of her luscious inner thighs.

“If you want to *giggle* kiss my legs, just let me know alright?”

Passion Lips - 18 stamina
Spike - 4 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 am

If Spike had heard her words, he did not show it. His groans were slowly starting to get more pronounced, his body shuddering at this pleasant feeling.

While he did not kiss her legs, his hands did move up to them and slowly ran up and down them. As he did this, he took the chance to speak.

"Hey....Thanks again....For the fight, I mean. It was a lot of fun. And for letting me run into you. This was a great day, all in all."

Hopefully that wouldn't kill the mood. He just thought it would be rather respectful to thank her for this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:32 am

Pash was sitting on top of Spike, enjoying this moment of intimacy. She was also enjoy the feeling of raw sexual prowess. The way she was able to make this guy abandon all thoughts of fighting her by simply turning on her feminine charms made her feel, well, powerful.  

Well, she was feeling powerful, until she noted that Spike responded to her invitation to kiss her thighs by just touching them with his hands.

“Oh...o...okay. You don’t have to kiss them if you don’t want too… I suppose,” she said, feeling somewhat dejected. “Touching them with your hands is kinda nice too… I guess”

Then, as if to throw salt in the wound of her hurt womanly pride, he went and started blabbering about totally un-sexy stuff. She sighed, once again being forced to confront just how innocent Spike was.

“Spike, just no. Alright, it’s like this. Save your thanks for after the sexy times are over. When you are in the middle of sexy times with a girl, all the girl wants to hear is how irresistible you find her body, how good her touch feels, or you asking her nicely to change position or intensity, alright? Think you can remember that?”

“You are sweet and all, but don’t kill the mood buddy. I promise we will have plenty of time to talk after you have had your, *giggle* release. Don’t worry, I’m going to provide you with plenty of aftercare, alright Spike? As for now, just enjoy the moment.”

“Please,” she added after a pause.

She continued gyrating her legs over his head and stroking the crotch of his pants, but she could not help but let out a sigh and roll her eyes for a second there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:55 pm

(Well now I feel bad. xP)

"O-Oh...Sorry." Dangit. He was a nice guy, and so far it wasn't being very helpful. With a shrug, he tried kissing her legs, unsure how to do this kind of thing. But hey, he'd at least try. He owed her that much. Not to mention how amazing it felt.

"Well....I mean, to be fair, I think it's pretty obvious that I find you very irresistible. I mean, how could I not? You've got an amazing body, you're a great kisser, you're kind. I don't see how any straight man could resist you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:24 pm

“No, you don’t have to apologize Spike, this is your first time doing something like this with a girl afterall, so I kinda of feel it’s my responsibility to teach you righ…

“OH YES~”

Pash was not expecting that kiss on her sensitive right inner thigh, and the unexpected nature of that only served to amplify the pleasure she got from it.

“There you go Spik…Ahhhhhhh~”

“Now please switch to my other thig.. THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT~”

Spike was proving to be a fast learner, well, then that forced compliment happened. Pash could not help but chuckle in response.

“Alright buddy, A for effort, but we have got to work on your delivery. As for now, just stick to kis… Ahhhhhhh~”

Spike went back to what he was good at and Pash was eternally grateful for it.

“Ahhhhh~ Spike, you clearly have been holding bac… Ooooooo~!”

“Alright now Mr. 100% man, let's see if you can put rule three into effect.” At that she twitched the hand what was gently rubbing against his crotch, hoping he would take it as a hint.

Last edited by Celesty on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Well, she was definitely cheering it on from what he could tell. And she was enjoying it. So hey, that was a win in his book. Pulling away for just a second, he said one thing.

"Care to go a bit faster then? Or harder?"

With that, he dove back in, kissing her legs with as much fervor as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 pm

“There you go big guy,” purred Pash as she picked up the pace. “Just so you know, ‘Please take off my pants’ would have been acceptable as well.”

She then she felt Spike go crazy with his kisses. It seems that her feminine cries had only served to awaken the man within Spike. She let out another cute feminine moan of appreciation.

Yeah, that’s right, Pash had cute feminine moans. At least, that is what she forced everyone to say about her.

Pash’s breathing started getting heavier and heavier in response to Spike finally pulling his weight in their sexy times, and Pash could not hold back any more. She scooted herself forward a bit so that she was now sitting on the edge of his chest, almost at his neck. The crotch of her white panties now in his face.

“Please, I need you to give, ahhh~, me some kisses there too while you, ooooooo~, make your rounds. I know you are, yes!~ ,ready for it now.

Spike could feel her warmth radiating onto his face now. And her sweet perfume that was drowning him in bliss, well, that scent suddenly just got a lot more womanly.

In a good way.

Again, one of those things Pash would force you to say about her.

Pash, in her bliss, now saw that Spike’s neck was strained upwards in his efforts to please her. She shifted her slender calves behind him to give him a place to rest the back of his head.

“It’s the least I can do for, ahhhhhhh~, you buddy,” she panted, her breathing now quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Spike had to stifle a chuckle at her 'cute feminine moans', focused now on the fact that her panties were right in front of him. Normally, he would be blushing and stuttering at her words and her request.

But now, with how she had gotten him all hot and bothered, as well as the perfume and warmth overloading his sense. He couldn't help but submit, his hands resting on her waist as he did as she asked.

Reciprocation was certainly sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:55 pm

“Goodness he is a fast learner,” Pash thought to herself, now panting very heavily. Not even a few minutes ago he was blushing like a little child in response to anything she did. As for now, well he was giving her the womanly pleasure she needed like a

Well, an one hundred percent man, that’s what.

She could not help but increase the rate of her stroking once again, now going a rapid four stokes a second.

Feeling that Spike had finally figured out where you kiss a girl for maximum damage, seeing as how he was now ignoring her thighs in favor of her womanhood, she responded by wrapping her thighs firmly around his face and was now gyrating her hips to meet his lips each time they moved in on her, well, other lips. Pash was amazed at how even with her panties still on, Spike was still getting work done.

She was starting to feel herself get close, and she wondered if Spike was getting there as well. She made up her mind to hold out until he got there as well. Seeing as how utterly selfless he had been for her, it was only decent of her to wait for him.

Last edited by Celesty on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Spike could already feel his member starting to twitch every now and then, as well as something starting to build up inside of him. His fingers and toes curled as he continued to kiss her, his body twitching. "I'm...I'm going to...!"

Hey. Might as well give her a bit of a warning, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:45 pm

There it was. That was her sign. She stopped restraining herself and immediately felt the orgasm ripple through her. At the same time, she felt a dampness on the hand that was stroking him. She kept going at that same rate until she felt his body was no longer letting out those little shudders. She then rolled off him so that she lying right next to him with her head next to his, still panting a little.

“*giggle* so I have to ask, how was it? How does it feel to be a man now?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 pm

At the same time as he felt some sort of dampness hit him, he was bombarded with a wide assortment of feelings and colors, gasping as his body was hit with immense pleasure. Soon, Pash was lying next to him, and at her words, he turned his head. It took a while, but the words finally came to mind.

"....Well, now that the colors are done flashing in front of my eyes....It felt amazing....Holy crap. That....I don't think I really HAVE words for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:53 pm

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I'd feel pretty terrible if I was enjoying that at your expense."

While still lying down next to him, she extended her arms out towards him as an invitation for an embrace.

"So if you don't feel you are too manly for such a girly thing *giggle*, could you please cuddle with me for a while? It would make this girl quite happy. Pleaseeeeeee~?"

Their time together was drawing to a close, but she wanted to make sure that she and Spike had a chance to find closure with each other before that time came. Times like these made Pash wish she was just an ordinary girl able to live an ordinary girl life, but...

"...well, best not to think of that too hard," Pash thought to herself, not wanting her past to distract her from this beautiful moment in the present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:33 am

Turning his head to look at her, Spike shuffled closer to her, giving her a warm smile. Moving into her embrace, his hands coiled around her waist, pulling her close to him.

Resting his head on her shoulder, he nuzzled into her neck. "Thank you. This was amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:22 am

“*giggle* And thank you for waiting until the proper time to thank me,” she teasingly whispered into his ear.”

“Well, I hope my guidance through your first time was useful to you, and I’m sorry if I got a little blunt or impatient at times back there, but you needed to learn these things sometime or another.”

“That being said, I’m sure the next girl you come across will think you are smooth as ice if you can remember the things you learned today.”

She then pulled back a little so that she could nuzzle her nose against his in an eskimo kiss.

“And while I thank you for not being crass enough to just go for this when you moved in to cuddle me, I want you to have this one last gift from me. You’ve more than earned it from me.”

She then scooted herself up some to bring the neckline of her dress up to his face, then wrapped one slender arm around his head to cushion it against the ground and to gently pull it into her cleavage, letting his face rest against her soft, perky breasts. She then gave the top of his head another kiss before resting her own head against the top of his.

“Just a reminder, you are suppose to enjoy this one, not get all flustered about it,” she teased with a giggle.

“So anything you have been holding in that you want to tell me? Now is the time for that you know?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:41 am

"Heheh.....Well, can you blame me? It was my first time. But thank you for teaching me."

As sh pulled him into her clutches, he stared into her eyes, the best he could. A goofy smile made it's way onto his face.

"You're beautiful, I thank you for today, I take back what I said about you being underwhelming, and about you not being pretty. Am I forgetting anything else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 am

“How should I know if you forgot something?” she giggled. “I’m a kissy monster, not a mind reader. Only you know the answer to that question.”

Speaking of kissy monster…

She really wish she did not have to do this. Not to this boy who had been so incredibly nice to her. Sadly, she had no way around this. The best she could do was make sure no harm came to him in the process.

“So yeah, if you think of something else, let me know. You don’t have to force out the compliments, I want to hear your own thoughts as well. Other than that, when you feel you have had enough of my boobies, I need you to do something for me, so take your time, but let me know when you are ready.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:26 am

His own thoughts. Hrmm...

"Well... I'm glad to be able to call you my friend. And if you ever need a place to stay, even for a little bit. My door will always be open to you. Heck, you can always call me if you need help with something. Also, these gadgets may look dumb, but they are REALLY useful. So bleh."

Finishing that thought by sticking out his tongue, he then noticed that she had a request.

"Uh...Sure. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:14 am

“Thank you Spike, I really appreciate that,” she said before releasing him from her softness and separating a little.

“So I need you to take out your phone and call someone. Someone you trust to come here to pick you up and bring you back to safety.”

“You remember that I’m a midara right? Well, this particular midara needs to give a boy a deep kiss every now and then to release the excess love energy within me that is starting to bubble up and spill over. I promise it won’t hurt you one bit. In fact, it will feel extremely pleasurable. The only downside is that the love magic flowing into you will cause you to go into a deep sleep for a few days. No more than a week though.”

“So anyways, that is why I need you to make that phone call,” she said to Spike with a sad sigh.

“I’m sorry I have to do this, but the excess love magic within me will slowly torture me to death if I don’t find an outlet for it. This is literally do or die for me. I hope you understand.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 am

Her words caused him to pause. So that's what would happen? Damn, he felt bad now. Nodding, he did just that, sending a quick message via the communicator on his wrist.

"I understand. My only request is that you make it one I won't soon forget. Thrn again, I don't think I could forget you anytime soon." With that, Spike, ever understanding, leaned forward slightly, to give her an easier time with her task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:08 am

“Thank you for being so understanding Spike. As for remembering this, oh don’t worry. When you wake up, you will probably spend the first few hours thinking only about me as the love magic starts to wear out.”

She could not help but giggle and make a lame joke here to break the dreary mood some.

“Not to brag, but boys don’t tend to forget me in case you have not realized that yet. I’m quite the bombshell you know,” she giggled as she gave her hair an overly dramatic toss.

She gave him a smile and let out a sigh.

“I also promise to never forget you as well. You are quite the... boy.”

She emphasised that word just to get to him a little. She could not help but giggle and give him a lovetap on the shoulder as he frowned in response.

She then saw Spike move his lips towards her.

“Oh, my my, aren't we eager? And while I do appreciate it…”

She raised her index finger to gently push his lips away.

“...don’t forget that you need to make that phone call first. My girly muscles are not enough to carry you, or drag you for that matter, back into town. I would hate for you to be left out here in the outdoors for a few days. So put a girl’s heart at ease and make that phone call would ya?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 am

At her words, Spike frowned slightly. "Not a boy." However, she was still insisting on that phone call. Rolling up his sleeves, he pressed a button on his watch, a small holographic keyboard popping up. "Thank you, Professor, for giving my communicator a texting function."

Sending a quick message to the Professor about how he 'needed help' and to 'send someone to pick him up', he looked at the girl, giving a cheeky grin. "So then, care to show me how much of a 'bombshell' you really are? Cause I don't think I'm quite convinced."

Forgive the hunter of monkeys. He knows not what he speaks of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next