Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Pash smiled at him and gave a small sigh.

“You know, for all the effort I put into being sweet and bubbly for you boys, I have to say, I kinda find it insulting that you can still see yourself falling for a vile bitch like that.”

Pash chuckled and shook her head.

“I mean, she wants to turn you into a chair for crying out loud… and not in the fun sexy way, or even the naughty kinky way for that matter. This monster straight up wants to make you into a chair.”

“And she murdered your father too!” exclaimed Pash. “Yet sweet and playful me, you have apparently had no fear of falling for my charms, seeing the way you were so eager to fight me.”

“But a bitch like her? Oh no, can’t do that. Might end up wanting to give her kisses all night long.”

Pash gave a laugh, then shook her head once more.

“Eh, I guess I’ll just never understand you silly boys,” Pash said with a sad laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 pm

"I don't think they want to fall for someone like it, it's more like they are forced to fall for someone like that." He stood up, "You can think of it like a reverse rape situation. You don't want it and most of the guys that go to fight a girl like that aim to defeat her, but she has some trick to persuade their mind otherwise."

"I know I wouldn't fall for her in a million years if I had my wits about me, but something tells me that she has something up her sleeve to make them into her little playthings."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 pm

“I think I understand,” said Pash, “and now I wish I didn’t. What a horrible feeling that must being knowing that you will have no choice but to get that in love feeling, but for a irredeemable monster like that.”

Pash’s eyes widened as she watched Karbon stand back up.

“So, ummm, noticed you stood back up there buddy. You, umm, you are not planning on making a grab for that sword are you?” Pash said nervously as she grabbed hold of her teddy with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Karbon laughed at her last statement and put his hand on the tree, "Nah... I think this fight is over, but I do need to retrieve it since it is mine." He walked over towards his sword, spun it around 360 degrees and slid it into his hilt all in one motion.

"I'm not sure what I will do next, should I keep training at the arena or should I go fight more Midara and get more practice against them?" He was puzzled. He wanted revenge for his dad so bad, but on the other hand, he had no clue where to start on training against Midara.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm

This was usually the part of the encounter were Pash would plant a deep kiss on her opponent to get rid of the excess love magic within her, but truth be told, she had just done that not too long ago with someone else, and she figured she had a good three weeks or so left in her before it became critical.

Also, she wanted to help him. She hated everything about the midara he told her about and Pash would love nothing more for Karbon to one day run her with his sword.

“So, ummmm, I’ve never done this before, so I don’t know how good I’ll be at it, but, ummm, you want to me to be your practice partner for a bit. For defensive stuff of course, not offensive. I’ve had enough of you swinging that sword at me, thank you very much.”

“Like, you stand there, and do you best to keep your mind clear while I do my best to, umm, *giggle* seduce you. Sound good to you?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Karbon raised an eyebrow at her request and turned towards her, "You would actually help me with my quest?" No one has ever offered him a helping hand when it came to Midara.

He thought for a second and then said, "Sounds like it could be a good source of training. Alright, how should we start?"

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 pm

“O...Oh, you actually accepted, said Pash caught off guard. “I, heheh, was expecting you to say some stupid guy thing like…”

And she started with a really terrible imitation of Karbon’s voice while putting both hands on her hips.

“Ummm, like, noooooo, how could I possibly let a dumb girl like you be my training partner when you totally hurt my ego by fulfilling my deepest fantasy for me….”

She, thankfully, decided that was enough.

“Haha, alright then, let's see if I can be of some help. In my experience, you boys can be divided into two lots. One that gets all woozy inside when a girl goes overboard with the cute, or another that lets his brain shut down when a girl starts getting sexy. Which one do you think you are? That way I can think of scenarios for you to practice resisting me.”

“Usually I would be able to tell, but I kind of cheated this fight as you let it slip that you wanted my bum in your face and I kinda made a beeline for that path instead of trying to figure you out, heheh.”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Karbon chuckled a bit at her imitation of him, "Come on now, I don't sound like that now do I?" He knew he had to put on a strong front, his job demanded it. If he appeared weak or let people walked all over him, he would have no authority in the town.

"I think I fall more along the line of the overboard of cuteness. Sure, sexy is nice, but I love the innocence of a girl more than her sexiness." Karbon said with a nod. He placed his sword down by the tree and turned back towards her.

"I still get to defend myself at least right? It wouldn't be fair if you just got to do whatever you wanted to me."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:42 pm

“Haha, of course you don’t sound like that Karbon,” said Pash beaming with anticipation at the chance to use her cutesy ways against someone who was not going to hurt her for it.

“Your voice is not half as cute as mine,” she said with a wink.

“Yes, you get to defend yourself, that is the whole point. Your get to shove me off. Well, no need to be violent about it, just a push to get me off of you, alright? And no suddenly jamming your hands into my boobs while you do it alright? You’d be surprised at how many boys don’t realize how badly that hurts us.”

“My goal on the other hand, will be to get you to kiss me with your lips…”

“...anywhere,” she added seductively.

“You kiss me once, it’s over. We talk about it, then maybe try again, alright?”

“Cool, I’ll start you with an easy one,” she said, “since I’m such a nice and awesome girl.”

She extended her hand outwards at him as if she was expecting him to kiss the back of it. She even had her head dramatically cocked upwards to look extra posh like.

“Karbon, do be a dear and give this lady the greeting she deserves…”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 pm

"You're damn right my voice isn't cute, it's rough and tough!" He said back to her in a very masculinte tone. Karbon listened to her instructions and said, "Sounds easy enough" and watches her movements to see what she does next.

Karbon then saw her stick out her hand towards him and demanding a kiss on the back of her hand, "Please, like I would kiss someone who acts all high and mighty." He said laughing a bit at her. "The only greeting you deserve is a slap on the wrist!" Karbon then lightly slaps at her wrist, not to hurt, but to be a bit playful.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 pm

“Owwww,” she cried out as she pulled her hand back in ‘pain.’ You hurt me. “You hurt me you big meanie.”

In an instant, she was pressed up against him, standing side to side so that she could show him her ‘wound.’

She felt nice and warm and smelled lovely.

But you already knew that.

“Kiss it to make the pain go away, pleeeeaseeeee?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Karbon caught a good whiff of her womanly scent when she came up close and personal, "Nope, not a chance." He said shaking his head. "You will have to try harder than that."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Pash did a half turn so that she was face to face with Karbon, very much in his personal space now.

“Geez, all I want is a kiss,” Pash said with a pout while face to face with him. “Is that too much for a girl to ask?”

She bounced up and down for the cute effect, but let’s be real, more for the goal of rubbing herself against him.

If Karbon looked down, he would have quite a lovely view down her v-neck line.

She was still bouncing up and down by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

"But if I give you a kiss, I will lose." He said sternly. Her getting close to him and rubbing his body up and down with hers was turning him on a bit, but it wasn't enough.

"You're cute act though is pretty impressive." He said complimenting her efforts so far.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 pm

“Win, lose, those are just silly terms,” said Pash while looking deep into his eyes with that sweet smile on her face.

She had one of her palms resting gently on his chest.

She was also slowly wedging one of her thighs between his own.

“And what is the point of winning if winning means not getting what you want *giggle*”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:03 pm

"Not when those terms mean either life or death." He rebutted back to her. He felt her warm body get even closer to his...

"Well, winning in this case would grant me nothing, but the satisfaction that I was able to drive off your charms." He is keeping his tough guy act up, but his member down below is starting to say otherwise...

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:04 pm

“He is staying focused on what matters,” Pash thought to herself. “This is going well so far.”

“But for someone who said he likes the cute, I don’t think he was being completely honest. That or he is just really focused right now.”

“Either way, time for a change in tactics.”

Pash grabbed two handfuls of his undershirt and fell backwards with him so that he landed on top of her.

“You know,” purred Pash, “You told me you like cutesy girls, but I’m beginning to think you are one of those boys that likes it even more when the girl is rough with you.”

With her hands still grabbing his shirt and him on top of her, she yanked him even closer to her.

“So how bout you finally give me that kiss and then we can finally start having some real fun?”
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:57 am

"I do like the cutesy girls." Karbon said back to her as he landed on top. "But... I do like it when girls are rough as well..." He said thinking to himself.

"Some real fun?" Karbon asked, "Like what?" That peaked his interest. What could she have planned if he just gave her a little kiss?

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:57 am

Pash wrapped her long slender legs around him to pull him even closer to her.

“Well, *giggle*, seeing as how I just fulfilled your number one fantasy,” Pash sultrily whispered into his ear, “I’m kinda at a loss as to how to proceed.”

“So help a girl out would you? What is your, *giggle*, close second fantasy?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:43 pm

"Second closes fantasy?" Karbon thought to himself. He didn't really have anything else that turned him on besides a girls ass in his face and being kissed all over. But maybe... Maybe he did have a second fantasy, but he didn't see how it would work with what they were doing now.

"I do have a second close fantasy, but with what you are trying to do now, it wouldn't help out." He said still laying on his back with Pash on top of him. He scent was just all around him now and he really did want to give her that kiss, but there just wasn't that "push" yet that would throw him over the edge.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Pash was really impressed at how Karbon was keeping his eye on the prize throughout all of what she was trying to do, so she decided to step up her efforts.

She rolled over with him still wrapped up in her so that she was the one on top.

“Oh,*giggle*, silly me, I forgot that you like it when the girl is a little rough with you. How silly of me to try and entice you by letting you be the one on top.”

With one hand on his chest, she lifted herself up some. With her free hand, she gave him a playful slap across the face. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to rattle him.

“That’s for being a big meanie who won’t share his kisses with a sweet girl,” she said while pouting down at him while he was still trying to figure out what just happened so suddenly.

But just as suddenly, her voice became incredibly seductive again as she leaned in to hover her face right in front of his.

“But it’s not too late to fix that you bad boy you,” she purred
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 pm

He felt her tug at his body and turn him over so that his back was now on the ground. "Forceful aren't we?" He said.

He then felt her slap him across the face, but not too hard, "Yeah... You got me there." He said with a smile.

"My kisses are sacred, only the most elite of women can have the grace of these lips." He said sarcastically.

With her last words though, he knew Pash could feel his member hit a certain body part of her... "Oops! Sorry!" He said really embarrassed by that. He looked back up and stared directly into her eyes... "Maybe one kiss wont hurt..." He said before leaning upwards and planting a little kiss on her lips.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Immediately Pash reared herself up and slapped him across the face once again. This time much harder.

She then did her best drill sergeant imitation.

Well, as best as her girly voice could do it anyways.

“Won’t hurt!?” belowed Pash to the best that her girly voice would allow her to bellow, “in a combat situation, you’d be dead!”

“Maggot!”

She did her best to look mean while straddling the boy who had just been so forcefully snapped out of a moment, but then a smile started cracking.

Then she burst into a fit of laughter.

When she finally calmed herself, she resumed.

“Haha, oh man, well, ahem. So you made it pretty far! I have to give it to you. You had me worried that I was going to run out of moves there for a second there, haha.”

She then gave her hair a dramatic flip

“But once again, Pash proves herself to be just utterly irresistible.”

She held her pose for a few second, but then became discouraged when she looked down and only saw Karbon giving her this weird look.

“Ahem. Anyways, I think I had about 3, maybe 4 more tricks up my sleeve. Yeah, if you made it that far, I would have been at a lost at how to proceed other than outright taking off your pants again.”

“Speaking of which, geez Karbon, did I not just give you a release, like, 15 minutes ago?”

“Oh well. How do you want to go forward? You feel like you are better equipped to deal with us midara types now?”

“Haha, you know, I’m worried that if I train you too much, I will no longer be able to work my magic on you.”

“... that or I might turn you gay,” said Pash, slightly concerned at the ramifications of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:29 pm

"Ouch!" Karbon let out a cry at her hard slap across the face, "That hurt." He said rubbing it.

He was really surprised by her sudden change in tone and felt like a kid being disciplined for doing something wrong.

But then... She smiled? "Are you feeling ok?" He said once started to laugh. "Mood swings huh?"

"Damn... I could of won if I would of held out just a bit longer..." He thought to himself as she was explaining that she was almost out of ways to make Karbon kiss her.

"Ehehehe... The guy down there is hard to please sometimes." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"I feel a bit better now that I know I have some self control around Midara's and don't worry about me turning gay, that wont happen no matter how hard you try. Why would I go gay if there are so many beautiful women out there like you?" He said with a wink.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:41 pm

“Ugh!” Pash shouted. “Cutsy girl like me tries to be stern with a boy and he immediately says it is because of your hormones. This always happens. You stupid boys are all the same.”

“Ugh!” she added one more time, because apparently one ‘ugh’ was not enough.

“Oh and there is only one beautiful girl like me, get it right Karbon,” she added, feeling the need to remind him that she was top girl right now.

“So do you think having just, you know, had a release right before I put you through the paces helped any? If that is the case, you could, well, *giggle* drain yourself dry, and then go fight that horrible midara.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)   Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs Karbon (completed)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next