Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minotaur Days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 am

Really wanted to do more with my Bully Minotaur profile so I decided to do a few short stories based on it, with a little inspiration from the Kanker Sisters from Ed, Edd n Eddy. I don't have anything too specific in mind for these so if anyone has any scenarios they'd like to see or wants to add their own little stories based on this premise, feel free.  Very Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my life I'd lived in a quiet little town. It wasn't exactly empty and I usually found a way to keep myself occupied everyday, but it wasn't exactly the sort of place you'd go to for a getaway. I kind of liked that about it though. Seeing the same faces day in and day out was pretty soothing in its own way and I could feel relaxed just about anywhere in town. There may not have been much to it but things were pretty peaceful. Well, except for one problem...

I suppose to be more specific it's a midara problem. Midara are female creatures of various species and while their forms differ, the one thing they all have in common is an insatiable lust, and a willingness to satisfy said lust on any poor sucker they happen to come across. Despite the fact that our town was in a remote enough location, that bounty hunters wouldn't really bother to come by there, for a long time I'd never seen any midara, and while I'd heard some stories from the few travelers we did get, they always seemed a little too crazy to be true.

Then one day a trio of minotaurs strolled into town. They all wore tank tops with bottom shredded jeans, and gawdy makeup that looked like something out of a greaser film. All three of them had short hair and tanned skin, with one being blonde, one a redhead and the third with black hair. The blonde was named Minnie, the redhead Sati, and the blackhaired leader was named Bessie. Together the three of them quickly became the terrors of the town, harassing whoever they pleased and assaulting whoever got in their way. There were a few men who tried to stand up to them, but none were a match for their brute strength, and so any who did quickly found themselves with a few bruises and a face full of lipstick for their troubles.

After a while, everyone learned to steer clear of them whenever they came to town, and simply waited for the storm to pass before they headed back to their lair on the outskirts of town. Unfortunately while this seemed to work for everyone else, I was more or less the one big exception as it turned out the minotaurs had taken a real liking to me. Even among midara, minotaurs were known for being ultra-aggressive when it came to sex, and these ones in particular seemed to be turned on by how much dominance they had over their victims. Since I was pretty much known for being the wimpiest guy in town this made me a perfect target, and getting smothered by them had become something of a painful routine.

Today was no different as I was cutting through the backstreets to save time on getting home when I heard one of the villagers shout "The minotaurs are coming!" As I got ready to start running I heard a trio of voices coo "Hiya boyfriend~" and I gulped as I turned to see Minnie and Sati on one end of the street and Bessie on the other as I quickly realized I was surrounded. Before I could make any kind of move, Bessie slammed me against the wall of a nearby building and I was at their mercy.

"You know the drill, muffin" chimed Bessie "We got a brand new flavor of lipstick today and I'm just achin' to try it out on those lips~" she teased as she took a tube of lipstick out of her cleavage and waved it in front of me.

"H-how about we take a raincheck on that?" I said nervously.

"Aww they're so cute when they play hard to get" cooed Minnie

"They sure are" said Bessie. "Pin him down girls"

Minnie and Sati each grabbed one of my arms and pinned me down to the ground as Bessie sat herself on top of me. I struggled desperately to escape as she used one of her hands to smoosh my lips into a pucker while using the other to apply her bright red lipstick in slow careful strokes, making sure I was watching as she leaned in close to my face, adding layer after layer to her plump lips as my member was fighting against my sense of reason.  "I love it when you get all hot for me, muffin~" Bessie purred as she started puckering and smacking her lips repeatedly. Seeing my rising member, she continued to tease me further, rubbing her breasts against me, and grinding my crotch, continuing to make loud kissing noises as I let out a pleading moan.  After continuing this for a while longer, she purred "Pucker up loverboy~" before giving me a juicy kiss on the lips, making my pants a little wet, and leaving the distinct taste of strawberries in my mouth. Minnie and Sati giggled as they proceeded to pull down my pants and cover the entire area of my crotch in kisses leaving my member throbbing

The trio laughed at their handiwork and I gasped "P-please...let...me..." trying to convince them to let me go

"What's that? You want us to let you cum?" cooed Sati

"Sounds good to me" said Bessie. "So who wants to do the honors?"

The three of them played a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors to decide my fate as I continued to struggle hopelessly against them. In the end, Sati emerged the victor and licked her lips saying "Looks like you're all mine, pumpkin~". I tried to let out a word of protest but it quickly turned into a loud moan as her big lips were already around my member and she started sucking on it like a lollipop, pumping it furiously until I finally climaxed.

As I laid out on the ground in a mix of lust and shame, Bessie let out another laugh "Thanks for the fun. See ya next time, muffin~" she cooed as as Minnie and Sati winked and blew a few kisses at me as the trio strolled off into the sunset. Yep, this was just another day for me, and with each new day, I could only wait in horror at what these ladies had planned for me next.

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Hot damn! I'd love to hear more stories of this trio's bullying. X3
Back to top Go down
monked80

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Yes! We need more stories like this. And it seems we have similar tastes. The kanker sister were also a big part of my growth into this kind of stuff, and i love this kind of domineering aspect associated with lipstick kisses. I would definitely want to see more stories with the minotaur girls.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:52 pm

I munched on some snacks I was saving as I was waiting for my shift to end. I was probably slacking off a bit too much but it was the slowest part of the day and my boss is a pretty laid back guy. I work at the local tavern and while I generally like the job it can get kind of boring. Since our town doesn't really get any travelers it's pretty much always the same faces who come in for a drink and things can start to feel a little repetitive after a while. Today was more or less the same as always when suddenly there was a loud bang as the front doors were slammed open. In walked the minotaur trio and upon seeing them, the rest of the patrons immediately cleared out of the place, leaving just me and my boss in the room, eyeing each other nervously.

"Oh there you are sweet-ums, we've been looking all over the place for you" said Minnie

"I-I don't think you ladies needed to go through all that trouble..." I said in a mild panic, wondering how much havoc they'd caused in their little search

"Anything for you pumpkin. Now why don't we ditch this place and do a little smoochin~" purred Sati, making a few kissing noises in my direction. The girls quickly formed a circle around me, and were nearly ready to pounce before my boss decided to help me out a little

"Much as he'd love to take you up on that offer..." he said darting his eyes around looking for any possible excuse to get out of this before turning his attention to the clock near the ceiling "I'm afraid he's still on the clock so you'll have to wait"

I groaned at that line and expected the trio to ignore him and tear down the place before attacking me, but after whispering to themselves a bit, they backed off.

“Alright fine. We won’t bother our man while he’s at work” said Bessie “You don’t mind if we wait here do ya?” she said to my boss

“O-of course, by all means” said my boss as he headed towards the back

The girls grabbed a table right next to the counter and I could already tell this wasn’t going to end well for me. I looked towards the clock and there was only about 10 minutes left before my shift ended. They might have backed off for now but there was no telling what they’d do when I got ready to leave. As I stared at the clock nervously, the trio caught onto my panic and grinned as they each took out a compact mirror and started preening themselves with makeup. I tried to focus on washing the dishes, but every time I looked back towards the clock I caught a glimpse of the minotaurs applying lipstick to their lips, winking and making kissy faces at me in the process, which gave me a pretty good idea of what they had in store for me.

As the clock winded down, and my panic set in, I headed towards the back and asked my boss if I could take off a couple of minutes early. He gave me a quiet nod, and I bolted through the back door, running as fast as my legs could carry since I knew the minotaurs wouldn’t be far behind. Unfortunately I only made it halfway down the street before getting tackled from behind by Sati as the trio hovered over me.

“You’re such a naughty boy, sweet-ums. You should know better than to keep a lady waiting” cooed Minnie.

“I think we’re gonna have to give our little pumpkin here a lesson in customer service~” chimed Sati licking her lips

“You got that right” said Bessie adding another coat of lipstick to her lips. “Since we didn’t get to eat, how about we have ourselves a full course of 300 wet smooches?~” she purred with a loud smack of her lips. The girls laughed sadistically before proceeding to pounce on me, ripping off my clothes and covering me from head to toe in lipstick as they subjected me to a nearly endless barrage of wet kisses.

After a while the girls stopped for a moment, and as I tried to calm my throbbing member, Bessie let out another laugh and purred “Mmm…that was delicious, but I think I’m in the mood for desert~”. The girls surrounded my member and kissed the tip of it simultaneously with a loud “MUAH” as I climaxed and the trio licked my semen off their faces like it was whipped cream.

“Thanks for the meal, sweet-ums” said Minnie. “Here’s your tip~” she cooed as she gave me a big kiss on the forehead leaving another bold red lipstick print on my face as the trio strutted off satisfied. As I laid there on the ground, I groaned at what just happened before coming to the realization they might come back again tomorrow. I figured that maybe it might be a good idea to take off work for a while.
Back to top Go down
monked80

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 am

Nice, these really feel kanker sisters-esque which is great in my book. I really like the can I escape thoughts but we all know the kisses are inevitable. thanks for continuing this.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:30 am

Maybe you should try a school scenario where they get him afterschool and have him trapped up against his locker for some smooches. =3
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:37 am

Really enjoy these lipsinfinity. Awesome content here and yeah its kanker sister like which is great. Hope to be able to read more
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:14 pm

I woke up feeling refreshing as I looked at the date on my calendar. Today was finally the day. While the minotaur trio got a lot of kicks out of harassing me specifically, the other people in town usually got caught up in the crossfire, and were getting just as tired of them as I was. It took a lot of convincing and pooling together some money, but we were finally able to get a bounty hunter to come out here to take care of them. The bounty hunter was a former knight who didn't really have any experience dealing with midara, but his monster slaying skills were apparently pretty impressive and we weren't really in a situation to be picky. After giving him a basic rundown of our situation, he decided to confront the minotaurs directly and waited in the center of town for them to show up

A few hours later the minotaurs strolled into town and the knight prepared for a fight "So you've finally come for your death" proclaimed the knight reading his blade.

"And who're you supposed to be?" said Bessie with a mocking tone

"Hmph. I don't give my name to my prey" boasted the knight "Prepare to die!"

He charged at Bessie with his blade, but to his amazement she dodged his attack with ease. Frustrated, the knight started swinging wildly at all three minotaurs but he couldn't manage to land a single blow and was quickly beginning to find himself exhausted.

"Getting tired big boy?" mocked Sati, cracking her knuckles "Guess it's time for your brusin' "

"Ya know, he's kinda cute" said Minnie "Maybe we should do a little smoochin' first~" she chimed, winking at the knight and making a kissy face

"What foul tricks are you up to demon?" said the knight tightening his grip on his blade

Minnie giggled "What's the matter, cutie? Never kissed a girl?" she cooed, teasing him with a loud smack of her lips

The knight blushed but tried to shake it off "If your goal is to distract me. It won't work. Now perish!" he yelled as he charged at Minnie again to no avail. As he tried desperately to land a blow, Sati snuck up behind him and gave him a peck on the cheek with a soft "MUAH", causing him to leap back instinctively.

Sati moved back towards Minnie and giggled "He's adorable. I could just eat him up"

The knight placed his hand on the spot on his cheek where she kissed him and couldn't help but feel warm. It was the first time he had ever felt a woman's lips on his skin, but he knew he couldn't let these minotaurs toy with him "I-I won't fall for your temptations that easily" he stuttered as he prepared to ready his blade again but soon realized it was gone.

"Missing something, sweetie?" giggled Minnie as Sati mockingly waved the knight's sword around before tossing it behind them. The knight cursed himself as he realized that Sati must have grabbed it while she was distracting him with that kiss on the cheek.

"You want it back?" teased Sati as she and Minnie each took a tube of lipstick out of their cleavage and started applying it to their lips "Then you're gonna have to give us a big wet smooch, right on the kisser~" she purred as they began puckering and smacking their lips loudly with a repeated *MUAH* *MUAH* *MUAH* generously applying more lipstick in the process as the knight found himself dumbfounded. As the girls continued their teasing, he found himself getting more and more hypnotized by the sight of their plump, pouty lips getting redder with each coat, and his member was getting harder and harder at the thought of being kissed by them.

He tried to convince himself he still had a duty to uphold in fulfilling the town's request and tried to charge at them one last time, but he had such a massive boner that he could barely run, and he only found himself falling straight into the arms of the two minotaurs who started plastering his face with kisses, and took turns giving him a big kiss on the lips as he found himself completely helpless.

"Mmm...he's a better kisser than I thought he'd be" said Sati breaking off another kiss with a loud smack.

"Let's see if his sword's as good as his lips~" purred Mini as she took off his armor and exposed his throbbing member. The two licked their lips and I turned away in horror as the two of them started taking turns riding him as let he out a loud moan and finally climaxed, continuing their onslaught until he passed out

As I worried over what I’d just witnessed I slowly realized that Bessie was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I smelled the scent of a strong perfume coming from behind me and I gulped as I heard a voice coo “Hi, muffin~”

Before I could even let out a response, Bessie was already on top of me, as I struggled helplessly to move. “Aww, don’t worry muffin. I know you’re feeling left out, but I’ll make sure you get your daily dose of lovin” she purred as she puckered her lips and generously applied a few thick coats of lipstick before finishing with a loud smack “C’mere, sweetie!~” she chimed as she puckered her lips again and gave me a big kiss on the lips holding it for a few moments before pulling away with a loud *MUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH* leaving a large lipstick print on my mouth and my member as hard as a rock. My mind was trapped somewhere between bliss and horror as she unzipped my pants and exposed my hardened member.

Unfortunately seeing my panicked expression only seemed to make her more excited “Mmm...I get all wet when you look at me like that” she purred as she positioned her shaft directly over my member, and started licking her lips “Cum for me muffin!~” she cooed as she started violently riding my member and peppering my lips with a barrage of kisses as I climaxed and passed out.

When I woke up I found myself tied up next to the knight, with the both of us having been left naked and buried in lipstick in the middle of the town square. The knight fled the town in embarrassment the next morning, and it started to become apparent to me and everyone else in town that our minotaur problem wasn’t going away anytime soon
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 11:15 am

Very hot as usual. X3

I seriously cannot recommend the school bully scenario enough. I mean they are called "bully minotaurs" after all. =3
Back to top Go down
monked80

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Sexy as hell indeed lol. I really love how in charge the minotaurs are and i dig the idea of veiwing the onslaught and then becoming a "victim" yourself. Keep it up, this is great
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Thinking back, my troubles began just a couple of months ago. I had a reputation in the village for being spineless and everyone made fun of me about it, and it only got more tiring with each passing year. Eventually I decided I wanted a chance to prove myself and that’s when one of the guys told me about a rumor that the old abandoned school building on the outskirts of town was being haunted by midara. A few of the others dared me to go check it out, and while I’d heard all kinds of stories about midara, and was terrified at the thought of running into one, I figured there was no way any would come to our backwaters village and decided to take them up on it.

The inside of the building looked about as worn as I was expecting, with mold and dust all over the place, and more than a few holes in the walls. To my surprise though, the lights seemed to be working, and while it seemed a bit weird the town had forgotten to turn the power off, I didn’t really think much of it and figured it’d make my “search” easier. Sure enough, I checked all of the classrooms and the place looked totally abandoned. The only spot left I hadn’t checked was the door leading to the teacher’s lounge and I figured I might as well go in before calling it a day. When I stepped inside though, what I saw was pretty surprising. The room was noticeably cleaner than the rest of the school, and there was lingerie lying around on the couches. On the center table were three compact mirrors and a variety of makeup supplies. Alarm bells were going off in my head and then I heard some female voices talking and getting closer. I panicked as I looked for a place to hide and spotted an old locker on the other end of the room and quickly darted inside right as the voices seemed to enter the room.

“Jeez I can’t believe you made us do all that searching for nothing. Thanks for wasting time, Minnie” said one of the voices. I peeked through the grinds and saw three women with tanned skin, shredded jeans, and tank tops that barely covered their massive cleavage. One had blond hair, one was a redhead and the third had black hair, though all three of them seemed to have what had to be some of the biggest lips I’d ever seen. The three girls sat down around the table and started primping themselves with makeup

“But I know I heard someone walking around, Sati!” said Minnie.

“I swear you jump at every little thing” said Sati fixing her mascara “So what now, Bessie?”

“I say we hit up the town and have a little fun. Oughta’ see what the locals are like” said Bessie powdering herself

“Ooh, I hope we run into some cuties to smooch” said Minnie smacking her lips as she doused herself with perfume. The scent of her perfume wafted over towards my direction and the smell was so strong I started coughing.

“Wait, did you hear that?” said Sati

“Think it came from over here” said Bessie

I gulped as I closed my eyes and covered my mouth, trying to be as quite as possible as the trio scanned the side of the room I was on. After a few moments I couldn’t hear any noise coming from outside and I opened my eyes to check what was happening. There was no sign of them anywhere so I figured they must have left to search elsewhere. I let out a small sigh when suddenly the locker door swung open and Minnie pulled me out and pinned me against the locker before I even had time to breath.

“Well well, look like we’ve got ourselves a peeping tom” said Bessie “It’s not nice to spy on girls shortstuff”

“I-I’m sorry” I said panicking “I didn’t think anyone was really up here”

Sati let out a sadistic laugh “Aww look at him he’s shaking. How cute”

“He sure is” said Minnie licking her lips “I say we have some fun with him”

“Sounds good to me” said Bessie “So what’ll it be girls? Brusin’ or smoochin’?”

“Smooch, smooch!” Sati and Minnie chimed

“Smoochin’ it is then” said Bessie. “Wanna do the honors, Minnie?” said Bessie handing her a tube of red lipstick

“With pleasure~” chimed Minnie as she grabbed the lipstick with her free hand and puckered her lips as she generously applied it to them. My brain was spinning with confusion as her plump lips became redder and redder with each coat before she finished with a loud smack. “Pucker up, shortstuff!~” said Minnie as her red lips puckered and she leaned in to give me a big wet kiss on the lips before popping It off with a loud *MUAH*

Being the village laughing stock meant I hadn’t really had much luck with the ladies until that point so suffice to say, that was my first kiss and while it certainly hadn’t gone like I imagined, Minnie’s lips were a lot softer than their size suggested, and her bold kiss ended up me with a rather large boner. I wasn’t the only one surprised by the experience though, as the expression on Minnie’s face told me she enjoyed that a lot more than she was expecting. She pinned me harder against the locker as her breasts smothered me, and she started plastering my lips with a barrage of kisses, grinding my crotch in the process as I let out a moan. As soon as I opened my mouth she started frenching me, quickly turning it into a full blown makeout session, and between her kisses, and her continuing to grind my crotch I found myself on the verge of climaxing before Bessie and Sati managed to pry her off of me, though not before she left the area around my mouth covered in lipstick stains

“Slow down cowgirl” said Sati applying lipstick to her lips “You haven’t even let us have a crack at him yet”

“Sorry about that. This cutie has a pretty good pair of lips on him” said Minnie winking and pouting her lips at me as I was still shaking from her assault

“That so?” said Sati as she grabbed me and pulled me for a big kiss before breaking it with a loud pop “Mmm…looks like you’re right on that one” she turned to Bessie and said “How about you sis?”

Bessie had already grabbed me and started plastering my face with kisses as she said “Think we might have found ourselves the perfect man”

Between all their combined kisses, my member was throbbing and it didn’t take the trio long to notice the large bulge in my pants.

Bessie licked her lips and said “Whaddya say we finish breaking in our new boytoy, girls?”
Minnie and Sati giggled as the girls pulled down my pants while Bessie grabbed my face and forced my lips into a pucker. Minnie and Sati hovered close to my throbbing member as they generously applied a few more layers of bright red lipstick to their lips and I gulped as Bessie puckered her lips and pulled me into a deep kiss, holding it while Minnie and Sati proceeded to plaster my member with a series of wet kisses. After continuing their assault for a few more moments, Bessie broke her kiss with a big *MUUUUUAAAAHHH* as I finally climaxed.

Having stopped to admire their handiwork, the trio finally moved away from me and I ran as fast as I could, naked and all.

“Aww, they’re so cute when they run” said Bessie

“See you again REAL soon, sweet-ums~” said Minnie blowing me a loud kiss.

I barely heard the sound of her lips smacking as I fled all the way back into town, and ended up getting more than a few snickers from people who saw me running around covered in lipstick. I was grateful to have mostly gotten away that day, but ever since then, the minotaurs made a regular habit of strolling into to town, and while I wasn’t always the target of their harassment, they’ve been smothering me with their “affections” ever since.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:39 am

Dayum! That was hot! Certainly hope to see more from ya, man! Maybe they'll trap him in their home at some point? =3
Back to top Go down
monked80

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Nice! Great update. Please keep this going.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 pm

I’m pretty sure I said this before, but my luck with the ladies has generally been pretty terrible. Being known as the village laughingstock didn’t exactly make me prime dating material, and ever since the minotaurs showed up, I could barely get the folks in town to hold a five-minute conversation with me, much less a girl. However things changed a bit when one day, a new girl named Sherry showed up and started working with me in the local tavern. She had come to town to get away from big city life for a while, but between the minotaurs and that bounty hunter who botched the job on getting rid of them, the villagers had grown distrustful of outsiders, and mostly ignored her. I was more or less the only one to talk to her and since I wasn’t exactly new to feeling left out, the two of us hit it off pretty well and started hanging around town outside of work. I knew it was probably a good idea to warn her about my minotaur problem, but the minotaurs hadn’t shown their faces in the last couple of weeks and I was careful not to hang around the parts of town they’d frequent on their “visits” so I figured I’d be okay.

One night after work, I was walking home when I heard someone creeping behind me. Fearing it might be the minotaurs, I gulped as I looked behind me, but it didn’t seem like anything was there. I figured it must have just been my imagination and I sighed in relief when suddenly I felt something strike me from behind and I blacked out. I was woken up by the scent of a strong and very familiar perfume, as I found myself tied up on the middle of a floor. I glanced around and saw a couple of couches and a table littered with makeup supplies and quickly realized I was in the minotaurs’ hideout.

“Mornin’ sweetie” said Sati as the trio walked in and planted themselves around me in a circle.

“W-what’s going on?” I said trying to break free of the rope

“Oh I think you know, muffin” said Bessie “Word on the street is you’ve been cheating on us”

I started panicking “But how did you-“

“Aww, you should know you can’t get anything by us, sweet-ums” said Minnie “But you’ve sure got a lot of nerve fooling around, when you have three lovely ladies to snuggle with”

“So what are you gonna do to me?” I said continuing to struggle against the ropes

“Oh we already have the perfect punishment in mind for you, loverboy” said Bessie pulling out a bottle and placing it in the middle “Time to play a little Spin-the-bottle”

“Spin-the-bottle?!” I said not liking where this was headed

“Sure” said Sati “And you gotta kiss whoever it lands on”

“Hope you’re ready, cause you’re about to get the smoochin’ of a lifetime” cooed Minnie as she started spinning the bottle around before it landed on Bessie

“Ooh, looks like I get first dibs” said Bessie applying a fresh coat of lipstick to her lips. “C’mere muffin~” she cooed as she forced my lips into a pucker and gave me a big kiss on the lips, drilling her tongue into my mouth as I was helpless to struggle. After a good minute or two, she broke the kiss with a loud *MUAH* and left a bold lipstick print on my mouth as I was wheezing trying to catch my breath.

The girls let out a sadistic laugh as they started spinning the bottle again and it landed on Sati
“My turn. How about a few wet ones, pumpkin~” she purred as she ripped off my pants and plastered my member with a barrage of kisses, leaving it riddled in kiss marks.

“I-I thought this was spin the bottle!” I said trying to hold back my throbbing member

“Course it is, pumpkin, but it’s not like we said you’d only be getting kissed on the lips” laughed Sati as the bottle started spinning yet again.

This time it landed on Minnie who was busy glossing up her red lips as she rubbed them together and finished with a loud wet smack “Kiss me, sweet-ums~” she cooed as her lips formed into a bright red pucker and she peppering my face with wet kisses and gave me a fat juicy kiss on the lips as my head was spinning

“Are you done?” I said wheezing

“What are you talking about, cutie” said Minnie as she dumped about a dozen tubes of lipstick onto the floor “Your fun’s just getting started~”

The girls licked their lips as they continued their kissing spree, and between their constant torrent of kisses and boundless supply of lipstick my brain eventually went numb from the pleasure. When I came back to my senses, I found myself strung up in the middle of the town squared and covered in lipstick to the point where anyone could barely see my skin. Taped to my crotch was a large sign saying “Property of the Minotaur Sisters” with a couple of bold lipstick prints on the sides. Sherry walked by shortly after and judging by the cast on her arm, she’d already had her own run-in with the minotaurs. She walked right on by me without so much as a second glance, and needless to say she kept her distance from me at work ever since.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am

Great to see this still going. Nice job!
Back to top Go down
palatude

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Wow I kinda want to see them get their ass's kicked now
Back to top Go down
monked80

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 am

Lol a little dark but still hot as he'll. Great job as always.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 am

I'd love to read more of this if you're able/willing to write more. really good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minotaur Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotaur Days   Minotaur Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Minotaur Days
Page 1 of 1